• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Shiny Johto Beast Events (Now happening on Wifi!)

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    im sad now:( the douchebag at gamestop told me it was us only but i went o gamestop today and i saw a ad for the event :( now i can only get suicune
    I fail to see how it is that persons fault that works at gamestop. I believe they have the dates at the front of gamestop for the distributions and it has been mentioned what the distribution dates are for a month or so now.

Lumière

Harmony
    Years
    Usually I miss out on these kinds of events due to not keeping up with the pokénews. But I feel very fortunate to be able to get them now. 2 down 1 more to go! Can't wait for Suicune as it is my favorite out of the 3. I also heard there will be a wifi distribution for them so hopefully those who missed out will eventually get theirs too. Good luck everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    I fail to see how it is that persons fault that works at gamestop. I believe they have the dates at the front of gamestop for the distributions and it has been mentioned what the distribution dates are for a month or so now.

1. the guy is a total dick, ive delt with him before
    2.i knew the dates, i was pumped, i called gamestop cause i wasnt sure if it was going on in canada, and he said it wasnt, us only. they do have the dates, but when i last went, which was the weekend, i didnt see them, either way i would still be missing out

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    That's just really weird that the poster would be out in front of the store, but the employee would deny it. Try pointing that out to him next time.

But there's still a chance. When the European Wi-Fi event comes, you should be able to get any beasts you missed over Wi-Fi, as long as it's available to all English-language games (which has been the case for pretty much every European Wi-Fi event).
    I deffinitly will, and yeh, allready thought about the equropean ones and i should be able to to get them, but i can still get suicune if not:D

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    1. the guy is a total dick, ive delt with him before
    2.i knew the dates, i was pumped, i called gamestop cause i wasnt sure if it was going on in canada, and he said it wasnt, us only. they do have the dates, but when i last went, which was the weekend, i didnt see them, either way i would still be missing out
    Ask to speak with the manager. And if he says he is the manager call bs, then if that doesn't work you can call a Gamestop rep or something like that. Also I believe it is also going on at EB Games or something like that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    Ask to speak with the manager. And if he says he is the manager call bs, then if that doesn't work you can call a Gamestop rep or something like that. Also I believe it is also going on at EB Games or something like that.
    ill deff do that tomorow, and yeh its possible ill check it out, i have both eb games and gamestop and my nearest mall, thx alot :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    Hi, I unfortunately missed the Entei event and I was wondering if someone had an extra and would be willing to trade me for it. I don't know if I have anything really worth trading for, I was hoping it would be just a "give me anything" trade. If not, please PM with your wants and I'll see if I can supply you with the desired Pokemon. Thanks

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    Got a Raikou the week it was out, and for Entei I got one on each of my games. Can't wait for Suicune since its my favorite of all three. XD

twindelphine

Pokemon Meister
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    I deffinitly will, and yeh, allready thought about the equropean ones and i should be able to to get them, but i can still get suicune if not:D

Is anyone able to get an event Pokemon via Europe events with NA Pokemon games? Or they can only be obtained using Europe versions?

Haberdasher

suffers from nostalgia
    Years
    Just picked up my Shiny Raikou from the Mart guy. I was pretty lucky- less than half a dozen SRs and I got one with 27-29 in both Sp. Atk. and Speed. Granted, its HP is 4-6 and its Attack is even worse, but I'm not using it for Attack. SRing for Shiny Entei next.
    Can't wait for Suicune.

Years
    This has probably already been asked but do you need all three Crown Beasts for the Zoroark event in B&W? The likelihood is I'll only be able to get one due to being away from home and not being able to connect my DS to Wi-Fi :(

twindelphine

Pokemon Meister
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    This has probably already been asked but do you need all three Crown Beasts for the Zoroark event in B&W? The likelihood is I'll only be able to get one due to being away from home and not being able to connect my DS to Wi-Fi :(

The answer is no. Zoroark can be retrieved using ONE of the 3 Beast legendaries. Check the forums first before posting.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Hooray, I've picked up three Suicunes. One for my sis, one for my bro, one for me. I can only hope my sister got an extra Entei because I missed that one.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I got three Suicunes today. One of the employees told me that the Celebi event would be available on Feb. 23rd. Websites are saying Feb. 27th, so I'm assuming he was wrong. I pre-ordered White while I was there. I payed the full price, so I can just pick it up on 3/6.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    If anyone could get an extra shiny legendary from the event for me I would be massively grateful - can't get them at where I'm from atm =[ message me if anyone could possibly do that

Back