• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenvy

Gardevoir is the Disco Queen
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    Ahh, I have Numel, Voltorb, and a Seedot. Yay I'm trying for Feebas ^.^;;

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2022
    To see my shinies, just look in my sig! It may seem lazy to say that, but I have a lot. 67 to be exact. And a lot of them I caught very recently. The ones after Wigglytuff I caught in the last week, in fact! Plus one of the Linoones.

Shiny_hunter316

The True Canadian Hero
    Years
    I tried getting a shiny starter by saving before I got to pick, and resetting if no shinies appeared. I eventually gave up, because I knew it would take a long time.

In Ruby, Sapphire, Firered, leafgree and Emeralnd combined, Ive only caught ONE SHINY! Im so unlucky...The Shiny I found was...a Rattata! Yeah...I evolved it into a Raticate, its all nice and red. But I wish I could find more shining pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Last week I found a shiny Venonat on Route 15, while I was searching for Dittos. I'm too busy now to train it up, seeing as how I just got Emerald version yesterday.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Kaseo you do not need to save before you check the status screen. You check once and if is not shiny soft reset.

Akidatheart

Pokémom
    Years
    You only save at the point where you are about to approach the bag, then you don't have to do the whole beginning over.. Of course you probably knew that but I would hate to see you start over completely each time if you didn't know.
    Kim

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    I have a question. If the parents of a pokemon are shiny does that increase chances of the child being shiny.(as in will a shiny charizard breeding with a shiny ditto increase the chance of a shiny.)

Ronin

Lazlo Woodbine’s apprentice
    Years
    I seen my first shiny yesterday. I have the entire GB and gba RPG's yet never seen a shiny. Yesterday while fishing for a dratini in the safari zone a cool shiny seaking which as soon as I got exited it ran away. Not much or a shiny tail but its all I've got.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    I caught a shiny Dunsparce while EV training a Ditto...which I found out was a waste...but oh well atleast I got a shiny Dunsparce out of it.

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
    In Crystal I found a brown Graveler...

But in Sapphire I found a purple Wailmer...I was looking for one for evolving to Wailord for capturing the Regis...And I found the purple Wailmer.

Of course, it evolved into a purple Wailord ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2011
    Missingno. Master said:
    To see my shinies, just look in my sig! It may seem lazy to say that, but I have a lot. 67 to be exact. And a lot of them I caught very recently. The ones after Wigglytuff I caught in the last week, in fact! Plus one of the Linoones.

Yeah your lazy M.M but when you return to the sppf their are a lot of updates going on and as i can see you got like 18 shinies in under a week. wow. Hope you can show some pictures soon I would love to see these new ones.

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    dragonking:what the fvck is the matter with "your" shiny/ing unown's eye?
    i just need two monsters to complete the d4mned hoenn dex...guess what to pokemon are they?..no new shiny/ings aside from the third gastly which was caught in the lost cave last monday:S

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back