• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • o my bad neo daedalus...thot u were puttin down my jirachi :D...do u live in the US or UK...cuz i got jirachi a coupe days ago and there wasnt nething about celebi...i wish

D'MoneyBoi :t009:
    D'MoneyBoi D'King

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2006
    D'MoneyBoi said:
    o my bad neo daedalus...thot u were puttin down my jirachi :D...do u live in the US or UK...cuz i got jirachi a coupe days ago and there wasnt nething about celebi...i wish

D'MoneyBoi :t009:
    D'MoneyBoi D'King

I live in germany. but there's no bonusk disk together with colosseum

H20

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    give me a tip

today i have my first shiny its an awsome wormple oh and anyone think i should evolve it into pink beautifly? please post about that.

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • HoundoomOfTheDarkness said:
    I want a Jirachi. I don't even care if it's shiny. I'd trade all of my shinies for just a regular Jirachi.

That is not worth it at all. I would trade my Jirachi for some shiny pokemon. Jirachi is like a crappy version of Mew, same base stats, but a bad movepool.

I am close to resetting my Emerald(finally)which starter should I try to get shiny? Torchic, Treecko, or Mudkip?

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2006
    MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon said:
    That is not worth it at all. I would trade my Jirachi for some shiny pokemon. Jirachi is like a crappy version of Mew, same base stats, but a bad movepool.

I am close to resetting my Emerald(finally)which starter should I try to get shiny? Torchic, Treecko, or Mudkip?
    I would choose torchic. I'm trying to get a shiny torchic , too , on my ruby version ^^
    the first one who gets a shiny torchic wins ! :D

H20

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    egg

still no response huh? well i dont think thats very nice please answer back. ps this is the last time i will ask nice.

Last edited:

H20

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    your shinys

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sorry i will decide myself.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2006
    I don't like nicknames, after a while a hate the name i chose :D
    and Blaziken (in german it's called Lohgock) is a pretty good name

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • Um, I am trying not to mini-mod, but do not triple post. Use the edit button if u have something to add to your post.

My little brother promised me that he would give his Master Ball to me, so I think I will go for one of the Legendary Birds... maybe Moltres, I like him best...

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • Charmander345 said:
    Of topic:Jarachi does learn the best steel attack after all.On topic:still no shinys,but my fiery path search is going fine.

No, it doesn't, Meteor Mash is the best Steel attack, and that move goes to Metagross.

No luck with shiny Torchic, but I got my little bro to help me with it...

H20

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    thank you so much

Thank you so much i want to give you some advice for a thank you well you want moltres right? well its a swell idea and i think you should get one.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back