• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Voicing yourself I understand, but simultaneously annoying "the likes of you" is just pointless. What do you gain out of it? Joy? Then you're just one sad person.

Nope, annoying the likes of you is a fortunate side effect.
    If you did read you should have noticed that I wrote: "To see romance or anything similar or connected with it in the anime". If you don't even want to read it properly, then don't, but then you shouldn't give deficient answers either.

I did read it. You then listed Brock as an example of romance existing within the anime. I proved you wrong, and it's quite obvious you've accepted it because you have not quoted that part of my response. So maybe it's you who didn't read my post properly.

Answer exists above, look at "
    If you did read..."
    Lol, Brock never experiences true romance in the series. He's there for the (very corny) laughs.
    If you're not discussing the topic, then refrain from answering it. Myself I'm well aware of what I'm writing and I think most of us are as well.
    Nag, by all means, but then make it clear the first time that's it's just nagging and nothing else.
    So now it looks you you couldn't read my posts properly...

Anyway, I'm getting bored of this. If you want to continue, just PM me about it. I really cannot be bothered.

PorygonSquared

He's Supposed To Be Dead!!!
    Years
    If Ash and Misty got together the relationship would crack apart in one month. Well, at least it's a realistic portrayal of love we rarely see in television shows of this ilk.

Wait, am I actually starting to like Pokeshipping? I thought I'd never see the day.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I think Conway and Dawn would make a fun couple =D

(Some Stalker+Extreme Creepyness3) x (Pre-Teen Fasion ÷ Hair)3 + πβPokemon= √Chaos10

But that's just my opinon

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm going to have to agree with AdvancedK9 here.

Conway and Dawn? I'll admit, at first, I thought it would be alright, but as the episode progressed, my jaw dropped and mouthed "hail naw."

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Shigeru doesn't have a temper anymore. He's really cool these days.

On the subject of the whole stalker thing, I'll take it as a pairing.

Wait! Didn't you read my math formula ;_;...

Well, it sure is getting boring...

I'd like to see a Pokeshipping vs Advanceshipping debate rise now. Not participate, but watch I shall :3.

*retreats to dwelling*

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Wait! Didn't you read my math formula ;_;...

Well, it sure is getting boring...

I'd like to see a Pokeshipping vs Advanceshipping debate rise now. Not participate, but watch I shall :3.

*retreats to dwelling*

I don't understand strange symbols and numbers that you type space man.

Anyway, AdvanceShipping is *so* much more likely than PokéShipping becuase Satoshi and Haruka love each other! Didn't you see the Manaphy movie!? *cough* >.>

Last edited:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Yeah, but 4Kids added so much hints during Kasumi's run and the Manaphy was pure AdvanceShipping goodness. >:O

Disclaimer: I don't support AdvanceShipping in anyway. If I did, I'd not be defending it right now because I know it fails.

Last edited:

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    4Kids is the reason we even have Pokeshipping supporters today. The Power of One wasn't that Pokeshippy if you've seen the Spanish version. 4Kids simply abused their power:

Ninitendo: Ok, since we are afraid we might anger the Americans, let's hand the American show to 4Kids :D!

4Kids: Yay, another show!

Me: Fudge you!

4Kids: Hey, Ash and Misty look cute together! Let's make it slowly that it seems they like each other!

*5 seasons later*

4Kids: What the hell!? Misty is Gone?! Fudge you Nintendo, we don't care about your stupid show anymore!

Nintendo: Fine, go die in a ditch. *Creates PUSA*

PUSA: Yay, we geta new show!... Well, our only show.

Nintendo: Ok, here's the show, translate it exactly as it was in Japanese. We'll kill you if you if you support Advanceshipping.

PUSA: Hey! Let's make it like Ash love his badges and make him go through Puberty :D!

Public: NOOOOO!!!

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    4Kids is the reason we even have Pokeshipping supporters today. The Power of One wasn't that Pokeshippy if you've seen the Spanish version. 4Kids simply abused their power:

Ninitendo: Ok, since we are afraid we might anger the Americans, let's hand the American show to 4Kids :D!

4Kids: Yay, another show!

Me: Fudge you!

4Kids: Hey, Ash and Misty look cute together! Let's make it slowly that it seems they like each other!

*5 seasons later*

4Kids: What the hell!? Misty is Gone?! Fudge you Nintendo, we don't care about your stupid show anymore!

Nintendo: Fine, go die in a ditch. *Creates PUSA*

PUSA: Yay, we geta new show!... Well, our only show.

Nintendo: Ok, here's the show, translate it exactly as it was in Japanese. We'll kill you if you if you support Advanceshipping.

PUSA: Hey! Let's make it like Ash love his badges and make him go through Puberty :D!

Public: NOOOOO!!!

Yes! AdvanceShipping still survives. Wait! You're a PearlShipper!? >:O

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I support both Advanceshipping and Pearlshipping...

So I herd you wanna kill me?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back