• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Shipping Debates
    Shipping Debates

Shipping Debates
    Shipping Debates

Jimmy get's a phone call.^^

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
    Shipping Debates
    Shipping Debates

Shipping Debates
    Shipping Debates

Jimmy get's a phone call.^^

I remember that part about the most (apart from typhlosion. hehe....) it's too bad the Dub had to cut it, eh?

anyways, I don't think I have anything more to contribute today. I need to get in some practice with the 747 today. -goes off to another computer to play FSX in a retextured 747 with a Nod scorpion painted on the side.-

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
    No, I mean Aaron the Sinnoh E4 member. He's like a combination of Bugsy and Will, the E4 guy from Johto.

Holylightshipping it is then.

And why would you watch LoT for Questshipping when you can watch it for STEELSHIPPING?!?!? :DDD

Last edited:

Commander_Latios

Years
    No, I mean Aaron the Sinnoh E4 member. He's like a combination of Bugsy and Will, the E4 guy from Johto.

Holylightshipping it is then.

And why would you watch LoT for Questshipping when you can watch it for STEELSHIPPING?!?!? :DDD

Because questshipping is actually existant, for starters. It wasn't just thought up in the minds of yaoi fanboys and fangirls for the sheer fun of throwing in random yaoi ships left, right, and center.

Two, even if there is anything between the two, which I failed to notice, questshipping is laid on far more heavily. Why do you think there are so many questshipping pictures on this page?

On another note, now I'm stuck between accordshipping and aegisshipping.... ahh, what the heck, I'll support both.

Sorry if I seem a little harsh, i'm not exactly in the best of moods right now. I'm half-depressed and half-pissed. But I didn't come here to discuss my personal life, so i digress.

Last edited:

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Sorry if I seem a little harsh, i'm not exactly in the best of moods right now. I'm half-depressed and half-pissed. But I didn't come here to discuss my personal life, so i digress.
    In a better mood today? I've got another Questshipping dirty mind image for you.

Shipping Debates

She's boundet O.o and Jimmy touched her.^^ >.<

As Commander Latios said, Questshipping is easy to support. There are lots of hints. See all this pic's here.^^

Last edited:

EmeraldChibiCindy

Pkmn trainer Cindy!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2008
    That's... the point. Even oblivious guys seem to get jealous (Inuyasha, Lloyd, etc).

Ages? The only REAL ages we know is that Ash was/is 10 and May is 10. Most assume Max is 8. I THINK I read somewhere that Misty was officially ten, but I'm not sure if that source was truthful. Not to mention most think she's older than Ash by a year or two. These are just my guesses:

Ash - 14
    May - 10 - 11 (Depending if a year's gone by in Hoenn)
    Misty - 15
    Brock - ... 17? 16?
    Max - 8

And so on... But it could be possible that they haven't aged at all. We don't really know.

ummm...i know it;s a bit late for responding but i'm new to the community... and i disagree with your guesses...
    i think it would be like...
    ash-13
    may-13
    misty-14
    brock-17
    max-9

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
    Because Questshipping annoys me? Marina is annoying, dub or not, and Kenta is just another Ash.

But I love Buson's character, and they have amazing chemistry. Yes, Kenta/Marina is canon. But Bashou/Buson is just so much more fun. They fit together so well, it's obvious they've worked together for a long time. They make a great team, and you can do so much with them, even if you don't like Steelshipping. They're that cool.

So, I'd rather support Steelshipping than Questshipping.

foxkrystal

The Music is Movin' :D
    Years
    I think Piplup and Pikachu should be a shipping, I've seen some evidence ever since Piplup became an out-of-a-ball pokemon. If so, I would like the shipping name to be Startershipping because they both were starter pokemon for Ash and Dawn. If this shipping name is crappy to you, then think of a different name in prior to the shipping with Pikachu and Piplup if possible.

Commander_Latios

Years
    I think Piplup and Pikachu should be a shipping, I've seen some evidence ever since Piplup became an out-of-a-ball pokemon. If so, I would like the shipping name to be Startershipping because they both were starter pokemon for Ash and Dawn. If this shipping name is crappy to you, then think of a different name in prior to the shipping with Pikachu and Piplup if possible.

Startershipping's taken. Torchic and Treecko.

How about SparkBubbleShipping?

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    I dunno a name because I'm not sure if I would support it. For me Ash's Pikachu is some sort of a loner. As long as it is travelling around with Ash, it just don't need a shipping.

~CyberKitsune09~

Proud Tails fan!
    Years
    Okie, AdvanceShipping time ^__^
    Oh,
    ~CpuDuDe08~ Celebrates his 100th Post,
    with more proof that AdvanceShipping Rules!

Ash and May are the same height.
    Dawn is Shorter than Ash.
    Misty is taller than Ash.

Dawn is WAY Too "Girly" for Ash.
    Misty is a bit too "Mean" For Ash.
    May is JUST Like Ash.

~cpuDuDe08~

AAMLBeast

Lolpwnd. :\
    Years

That doesn't prove that Advanceshipping rules. May and Drew have the same height as well. (I think)

Still, that doesn't prove anything .___.

May is JUST Like Ash.

~cpuDuDe08~

I see this thing to be more reasonable than the first one.... >.> But how is May being just like Ash, as you say, make Advanceshipping better or how does it make Advanceshipping rule.

Spoiler:

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Okie, AdvanceShipping time ^__^
    Oh,
    ~CpuDuDe08~ Celebrates his 100th Post,
    with more proof that AdvanceShipping Rules!

May is JUST Like Ash.

~cpuDuDe08~
    Do me favor please and post your childish toughts in your Advanceshippingclub. Because, I really don't want to read them!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I feel like being snarky to someone.

How do two people being the same height mean that the they will work better as a couple than people with a height difference? It makes no sense to me (since there's a nine inch difference between me and the guy that I like). What about the people who are the same height but yet hate one another? Height doesn't mean that there's any positive chemistry between someone. ;>> (I also proudly ship a couple where there's a two-foot height difference.)

And it would be rather freaky to be with someone who was exactly the same. It would be like dating yourself. And that's just... D:

Besides, Misty might have just been hitting Ash to knock some sense into his head about how she felt...or about reality in general. And a girl at the age of ten might not have an idea as to how to tell a boy that she likes them. So Misty might have just been hitting Ash because that was the only way that she could figure out her feelings. I'm sure that once they grow up, their relationship would be a lot less "abusive".

Seriously, will people drop the "they're the same height so it's twu luv!" clues? It makes no sense.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years

How do two people being the same height mean that the they will work better as a couple than people with a height difference? It makes no sense to me (since there's a nine inch difference between me and the guy that I like). What about the people who are the same height but yet hate one another? Height doesn't mean that there's any positive chemistry between someone. ;>> (I also proudly ship a couple where there's a two-foot height difference.)

And it would be rather freaky to be with someone who was exactly the same. It would be like dating yourself. And that's just... D:

Besides, Misty might have just been hitting Ash to knock some sense into his head about how she felt...or about reality in general. And a girl at the age of ten might not have an idea as to how to tell a boy that she likes them. So Misty might have just been hitting Ash because that was the only way that she could figure out her feelings. I'm sure that once they grow up, their relationship would be a lot less "abusive".

Seriously, will people drop the "they're the same height so it's twu luv!" clues? It makes no sense.
    You are my hero.
    I stated this before a few pages back... but *sigh*
    And I'm 5'... it's hard to find a 5' guy to be my soul mate! [/sarcasm]
    Please, find me some real "proof" That I can argue. Thanks.

Commander_Latios

Years

for once I agree. Of course, I still don't support Pokeshipping (as I don't believe the feeling is mutual between the two. Misty may've liked him, but he didn't appear to give a hoot. too in love with his badges at the time.) but that does make some sense for the onesidedness.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Ash didn't react on any girl who try to get attract on him. Misty, Melody, Anabel... who ever, becuse HE IS TEN YEARS OLD! A girl may begin to have romantic feelings at the age of ten (not enougth for a real relationship but a little love crush), but I never met a ten year old boy with any interrest in girls. Just let me hope that they wont stay ten for the rest of their lives.

~CyberKitsune09~

Proud Tails fan!
    Years
    Ok,
    I was wrong with the same height/different height thing... Because everyones right, Height and Age don't really matter.

But, My second part to my 100th Post had more meaning than I posted....

1-Dawn is too "Girly" for Ash, Because:

Dawn is the girly "How does my hair look" type. She cares about her looks almost more than she cares for her Pokemon. She's not really the battling type and (I Think) She's a little too girly to be a coordinator.

2-Misty is too "Mean"[and Freaked out by bugs] for Ash, Because:

Misty is freaked out at the sight of bugs... Seriously, WIMP! She also get Pissed at Ash... ALOT! She fights with him constantly, including the whole bike thing, And she smacked Ash in the face in the 1st episode.

3-May is kind of like Ash, Because:

May has a upbeat "I can do this" Attitude(Like Ash), Cares about her Pokemon alot, and She's more of a battler than a coordinator. She doesn't fight with Ash often, and gets along with him pretty well. She listens to Ash's advice and learns from it. Last, She battles and trains with a battling style based off of Ash's.

~cpuDuDe08~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back