• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    And now I see, amnesia. Ash doesn't want Bulbasaur to evolve. If you were a pokeshipper that would be one of the basic things you should know. What a shame -_-. Let's conclude this and find another PokexPoke. Mmmm... Lagomorphshipping anyone?

Godisdeadshipping XD

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
    What? It was Bulbasaur that didn't want to evolve. Ash would never keep his Pokemon from evolving.

Poke/Poke.... I'm digging Candlejackshipping right now. Unown makes people disappear, Drifloon makes people disappear, and you all know that if someone mentions candlejack they

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    ^ I know. I think you submitted it on either Serebii or Bulbagarden...I don't quite remember. But, yeah.

AshxUnown.

You could pair this kid with just about anyone or anything. -.-

AshxRandom Desk, AshxPoison Ivy, AshxSour Punch Straws...gees.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Yep, I think it's dead now :(
    Who's to say that it is dead now? Just because May's Bulbasaur evolved doesn't mean that how she is and her feelings changed. If she liked Ash's Bulbasaur before she evolved, then she could still carry those feelings even as a Venusaur. I'm not seeing any evidence that her feelings should change just because of her evolution. Her outward appearance changed, not her personality.

And why does there have to be sex in a relationship in order for it to work? You can be physically attracted to someone, and that could start a relationship. But there has to be more to the relationship in order for it to stay strong. You can start to build a relationship where you care about a person emotionally and intellectually, as well as physically.

You can say that you care about someone because you sleep with them however many times one does. But there are other ways to show how deep the love goes when you are actually there for that person when they need you, and that you would be willing to give up something that makes you happy so that the other person is happy.

And I would love to see the evidence that Vineshipping is dead, especially since Venusaur and Bulbasaur are in the same Egg Group. So they can still be together.

-

And now I want to ship Ash x Tree. He loves those things.

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
    Astinus is absouluty right O__O
    Who cares if it evolved?
    It's still just as possible as before xD
    Who cares if it's a Venusaur now.

I think ash is asexual. (NOT meaning he'll asexually reproduce ( o__0 ) but meaning he has no sexual/romatic attraction to anyone)

just a thought.

And besides...romance is probably the last on his list.

Sounds possible xD -has a bizzare urge now to think of a shipping name for this one-

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Oh. Oh. Oh. Astinus posted. -gasp- Look at it. Look at her post. Read it. Learn it. Obey it.

If you write about it, I will definately read it. I better be the first that you tell. ;D

Tree Huggers Society!!

And I would love to see the evidence that Vineshipping is dead, especially since Venusaur and Bulbasaur are in the same Egg Group. So they can still be together.

Just like Skitty and Wailord. <333

And there are a lot of Pokemon ships that completely go outside the Egg Group barrier. I've seen UmbreonxDarkrai to...gees, anything really. 493 Pokemon makes for a lot of pairings.

And why does there have to be sex in a relationship in order for it to work? You can be physically attracted to someone, and that could start a relationship. But there has to be more to the relationship in order for it to stay strong. You can start to build a relationship where you care about a person emotionally and intellectually, as well as physically.

Tell this to reality tv. -.- They don't understand.

But really, I don't think we'll see ContestShipping sex anytime soon(or any shipping, for that matter) on a show that is mainly for kids.

Who said that there needed to be a sexual relationship in the first place? -goes to find poster-

I think ash is asexual. (NOT meaning he'll asexually reproduce ( o__0 ) but meaning he has no sexual/romatic attraction to anyone)

Not right now, anyway. He's too busy trying the be the very best, like no one ever was. -continues original theme song-

shedinjask

Years
    To catch them is his real test. To train them is his cause.

I don't really care for Vineshipping but I do love the Ouchshipping!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I don't really care for Vineshipping but I do love the Ouchshipping!

Whaddaheckisdat?

What's OuchShipping? OMG. A ship I don't know...-shot-

I've heard of it...but can't quite remember it.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    kasumi_chan_x said:

just a thought.

And besides...romance is probably the last on his list.

I don't think it's even on his list. Romance? What's that? Is that a Pokemon?

He still doesn't realize that his own Pikachu is more than a best friend right now.

SilverSmeargleSplatter said:
    But really, I don't think we'll see ContestShipping sex anytime soon(or any shipping, for that matter) on a show that is mainly for kids.

If there's any good, sensible, worthy fanfiction about that out there, please let me know because I'm having a hard time finding one.

shedinjask said:
    To catch them is his real test. To train them is his cause.

Catch them? How enthusiastic was he at catching any Pokemon he sees per second? He doesn't follow the Pokemon, the Pokemon follow him. We haven't seen the "once he finds a new Pokemon for the first time, he whips out a Pokeball" for a long long time now.

Yeah, he sure trained his Johto team. But that's not his fault, though.

shedinjask

Years
    Well it is the Kanto theme, it makes sense that it wouldn't apply to newer seasons.

Ouchshipping is Skitty/Wailord.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    If there's any good, sensible, worthy fanfiction about that out there, please let me know because I'm having a hard time finding one.

None that I know of. I don't really read anime shipping fics. Hint, you won't find one here. You can find plenty of lemons on FF.net, especially with the fact that ContestShipping is a popular ship.

Catch them? How enthusiastic was he at catching any Pokemon he sees per second? He doesn't follow the Pokemon, the Pokemon follow him. We haven't seen the "once he finds a new Pokemon for the first time, he whips out a Pokeball" for a long long time now.

Oh, no. Certainly not. I wish for once he'd catch something, not it catch him. I wouldn't want to be Ash's Pokemon. I'd much rather belong to Gary, May, or Drew. But, those are just some of my favorite people...and notice how none of them follow Ash(or at least not anymore)?

Oh, I love that one! I'm just used to calling it HSOWA(Hot Skitty on Wailord Action) that I forgot the ship's name.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    I hate to say it, but Pokemon fanfics are crap...but not when it comes to proper ships like Contestshipping, because you could make something out of that.

SilverSmeargleSplatter said:
    and notice how none of them follow Ash(or at least not anymore)?

Ah, you got me here. Are we talking about people or Pokemon?

Come to think of it...when was the last time he actually caught something from his own will? Was it Starly? It seems like these opportunities don't pop up anymore, and the writers have found a new way. But it won't change anything, that's for sure.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011

Probably the best Pokemon ship out there. Someone had a really great pic of them too as their profile pic, just can't remember who...

Seems painful but HSOWA is good too. :3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    -lawl- Ash need a new t-shirt with 'I love nature' on it. XD Or 'Have you hug a tree today?' >.<

Yes! That's perfect for him. Or 'All Hail the mighty gym badges' or something. o.o

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    ValentineUmbreon said:
    Ash's new t-shirt nr.1: 'My girl went to Cerulean and all I get is this lousy lure.'

Oh, he WOULD wear that if he had that sense in him...

And Misty wears an identical t-shirt saying "My guy..." blah blah. And wears it as PJs...yeah that would look hot. For a fanfic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back