• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Edit: Lordbahamut, that is a HELLLOAD of couples. Can you please make up your mind down to a few?
    No. I don't have to debate on that. I like these couples. Period. Plus, debating about which couple is meant to be real or which one is the best is just plain silly. I rather let people believe in what they want rather than destroying their fandom.

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    lordbahamut, likes what bahamut likes. There's no reason to change that.

Yup. And if you liked another couple like Ash & Domino, or whatever it would be, I wouldn't mind at all and wouldn't debate with all these "Objections" pictures I seen earlier on this thread. Let people like what they want, geez. XD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Let's sink debate Pokeshipping.

First of all, Pokeshipping is as good of a pairing as most people think. It's actually filled with contradictions and too much uncompatability. I can present evidence but I have Saxophone classes.

Also, the idiot with the Objection images was me, so watch that mouth.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Pokéshipping shouldn't have been legal when 4Kids added hints. They act too much like brother and sister, and that's not fun to think about.

There are so many more likley shippings for these two. One that comes to mind is Orange. At least Tracey visits Misty. She has to travel to Pallet just to see Ash.

Mr. T pities Misty the fool.

Anyway, they don't even look somewhat interested in each other anymore. Now-a-days, they just say hi and stay out each others way XD.

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
    TBH overused internet memes are not the best way to prove a point. And I reiterate: new Wunschkind?

To be fair, not all Pokeshipping hints were from 4Kids. Misty has acted jealous around Ash's admirers, and Ash has been surprised at how good she looks. I still prefer Gym or Orangeshipping though.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    That was one or two episodes. He was young and still learning about his body and, and XD.

Seriously though, they act too much like brother and sister.

But what's a Wunschkind?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Yeah, I suppose there was that one where Misty got jealous of the girl near the Johto league?

CoS Forums? Is that a website?

The Mugglenet forums! Haha! Called CoS Forums (I could never really be bothered to put the unimportant letters in small letters, sorry haha. All in capitals for me haha)

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Oh LOL. You are a muggle! We are all muggles! Non-magic people! Haven't you read Harry Potter!? XD "What's a Mugglenet?" Reminds me of when I asked "What's a facebook?" XD Mugglenet is the biggest Harry Potter fansite

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Sorry, but Harry Potter doesn't interest me at all so I don't bother to read the books. Harry Potter isn't that big for older people here.

But thanks for clearing things up.

PorygonSquared

He's Supposed To Be Dead!!!
    Years
    Ooh, Pokeshipping is the topic now?

I'm going to jump onto the bandwagon and say that Orangeshipping is much better than Pokeshipping. There is so much tension between Misty and Ash, while in comparison Tracey seems to be able to bring out her good side. Ultimately, I can see Orangeshipping being fairly stable, while Pokeshipping would break in a few months, because Ash and Misty have almost zero compatibility romance-wise.

shedinjask

Years
    A history lesson in internet trolls.

Spoiler:

Gymshipping is the best for Misty, although Orange is good too. Jeremiah remains the best Brock shipping though.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I didn't mean to be a Wunschkind. I'm sorry.

On topic though, doesn't Brock go for more mature women? Why would he go for Kasumi?

P.S. I interchange English and Japanese names, sorry if it's annoying.

shedinjask

Years
    Oh no, not you, AK9. You're fine. ^^

Brock going after older women is one of the best things about Gymshipping. Misty's not just a pretty face to him and if you really want to read into it, he doesn't flirt with her because he doesn't want to damage their relationship.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Jorah said:
    The Mugglenet forums! Haha! Called CoS Forums (I could never really be bothered to put the unimportant letters in small letters, sorry haha. All in capitals for me haha)

Oh right, Mugglenet. I was from HPANA.

Beware of Dark Lugia said:
    Quick off topic question: What's a mugglenet or a muggle?

*snickers* Sorry, not at you.

Reminds me of when I asked "What's a facebook?"

I still ask that question. No really, I have it for two years and I don't get why people whine about the tiniest of changes.

Mugglenet is the biggest Harry Potter fansite

Really? Bigger than HPANA? I dispute that. :P

Beware of Dark Lugia said:
    Sorry, but Harry Potter doesn't interest me at all so I don't bother to read the books. Harry Potter isn't that big for older people here.

You may want to take that back. I know this is a Pokemon site, and if I went back there I'd here the same about Pokemon, even some laughter and embarrasment from it. There are many, many fans who are quite old, but they don't declare it out loud that they like HP.

PorygonSquared said:
    I'm going to jump onto the bandwagon and say that Orangeshipping is much better than Pokeshipping. There is so much tension between Misty and Ash, while in comparison Tracey seems to be able to bring out her good side. Ultimately, I can see Orangeshipping being fairly stable, while Pokeshipping would break in a few months, because Ash and Misty have almost zero compatibility romance-wise.

Hmm. I haven't seen any of the Chronicles so I can't say anything about Tracy and Misty, but when you describe of them like this then it may seem that Ash was the one that was needed scolding for doing stupid things, and had no place for going further. But to me everything about Pokeshipping is full of controversy. We'll never get anything proven for sure on this one.

Gymshipping absolutely not. Who's Jeremiah again?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back