• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Commander_latios said:
    Rocketshipping is one of maybe four human/human shippings I still support (The others being Questshipping, Abilityshipping, and what was previously known as pikeshipping, which has been renamed to something I can't remember.)

Abilityshipping? Really? have you heard of that new ship, Ash x "Aoi" (also known as Morpheusshippng for unknown reasons)?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I LOVE Morpheushipping! That is my favourite ever ship! Ash working at the Daycare centre XD That's too hilarious to imagine (Aoi doesn't seem the type to want to, either), but it's cute of the parents to think that.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • They gave James this one-ep romance with this canon-sue. At the end, he left her to be with Jessie and Meowth. So no, they did not shoot down Rocketshipping.

Well, I was trying to do this from memory. Maybe I didn't read right and they said Jessibelle (however you spell that).

Morpheushipping seems kind of cool. Just like that girl that was crushing on Drew in BF.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • Phew! I'm glad people have said Rocketshipping has not been shot down. Not that I would have believed it if it was, it would have just made the chemistry of the trio (bc Meowth does play a role in Rocketshipping) quite different and not as fun to watch. Anyway.

AdvanceMapper

Stop scaring the little kids!
    Years
  • To People who don't care:
    I am now a PokeShipper.
    Banish all other Shippings ! (XD but really I am)

To stay on task:
    Shedinjareese, seeing you're a *rather*new guy here what do you ship?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • I don't mind the Ash x "Aoi" ship but I just don't like the name. It won't grow on me.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • To stay on task:
    Shedinjareese, seeing you're a *rather*new guy here what do you ship?

As in, what ships do I support? Rocketshipping and Pokeshipping. I also believe Contestshipping and Penguinshipping but I'm not really into them.

I don't mind the Ash x "Aoi" ship but I just don't like the name. It won't grow on me.

Who's "Aoi"? And how do you pronounce that?

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Yeah, I put her in quotes because it is her Japanese name; once her English name is revealed I'll use that.

Darcho

The Pumpkin King
    Years
  • Hi, there *waves to everyone*

The only pairing I support is Rocketshipping. Unfortunately, there have not been any hints for it in a long time. There were some strong hints in Kanto and the Orange Islands. The Chronicles episode "Training Daze" was also very Rocketshippy. I think the writers might be stalling it until the end of the series. After all, Jessie and James are both going to be in the show until it ends (whenever that will be). It would be awkward if they were to get together now.

Though I generally do not care about it, I would have no problem with Orangeshipping becoming canon. I certainly prefer it over Pokeshipping, which I personally dislike.

Contestshipping is okay. I do not have strong feelings one way or the other about it. If May and Drew got together, I would not mind.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Dogasu's episode comparisons.

PLATINUMFAN said:
    To People who don't care:
    I am now a PokeShipper.
    Banish all other Shippings ! (XD but really I am)

What made you convert to the dark side Skywalker? XD *shot*

Darcho said:
    Hi, there *waves to everyone*
    Welcome to PC! But this isn't the place for that, down to business.

The only pairing I support is Rocketshipping. Unfortunately, there have not been any hints for it in a long time. There were some strong hints in Kanto and the Orange Islands. The Chronicles episode "Training Daze" was also very Rocketshippy. I think the writers might be stalling it until the end of the series. After all, Jessie and James are both going to be in the show until it ends (whenever that will be). It would be awkward if they were to get together now.
    A lot of Rocketshippers are coming out these days. Is it that time of the year or are people just becoming ones?

Though I generally do not care about it, I would have no problem with Orangeshipping becoming canon. I certainly prefer it over Pokeshipping, which I personally dislike.
    Be careful, PLATINUMFAN and shedinjareese are Pokéshippers.

The Darkroom

Pretty Dang Snazzy
    Years
  • I am definitely a Pokeshipper. . . . And sort of a Rocketshipper.

Ash and Misty are like two puzzle pieces that fit together to me. They tease each other, but care about each other, and neither wants to let the other know that they really care about them.

And Team Rocket. . . . They're just fun to think of as a couple. ^_^

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I am definitely a Pokeshipper. . . . And sort of a Rocketshipper.

Ash and Misty are like two puzzle pieces that fit together to me. They tease each other, but care about each other, and neither wants to let the other know that they really care about them.

And Team Rocket. . . . They're just fun to think of as a couple. ^_^

Host, I wish to waste Post 777 on this piece of Pokeshipping c-... Cookie Post.

If you couldn't notice. Ash was an arrogant little child while being with Misty. If what you said was true, he would've had THE TALK... About the periodic table of elements. of course, no pre-teen has memorized the table. So at age 10. If you get a crush, you get crushed, forever.

Ok, out of my RBSN, Pokeshipping does not fit at all. IF, Ash was to travel with Misty again. The Pokes clan would probably be proud.

Platinum Fan... Please look for the special gift I gave to CPUDude on Page 60...

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • A lot of Rocketshippers are coming out these days. Is it that time of the year or are people just becoming ones?

Yeah, seriously! When I got here I was like, really, no J&J fans? I searched forever on the Shipping debates pages and I was starting to think Rocketshippers were a secret organization or something. Good to see I'm not crazy. Whether it's something about Fall (hmm maybe...), new fans, or the topic being convenient, welcome, Rocketshippers!!

Be careful, PLATINUMFAN and shedinjareese are Pokéshippers.

Yeah, this is true, but I probably won't get into a heated battle over it like I would Rocketshipping (maybe, we'll see how long I can keep my cool). It's mostly what I'd like to happen, but without Misty around I don't see much point in debating that. I'd rather debates include current things too bc it's from the current episodes that you'll see what direction the writers are taking.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back