• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Because of the mania, everyone is relating that to everything else, that's why I thought we start on BrokenHopeshipping. For those who don't know, that is AshxObama. *is shot again*

shedinjareese said:
    Harry Potter is where I first heard the term 'ship'.

*raises hand* Me too!

Who's Jirarudan?

Also known as Lawrence III, the Collector. He was in the second movie, The Power of One.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Lol, sorry, people, I was the one who made BrokenHopeSipping, I'm suprised it was remembered... *shot with an MP44*

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    Ok, well, take this how you want but I literally laughed aloud when I read what that was. Thanks for explaining, JB88, and thanks for that...yeah...-AdvancedK9-. Lol. I swear, shippers have to be among the most insane/creative people on the planet. XD

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Lol, sorry, people, I was the one who made BrokenHopeSipping, I'm suprised it was remembered... *shot with an MP44*

Of course, I was just about to mention you. XP

Lol. I swear, shippers have to be among the most insane/creative people on the planet. XD
    '
    Indeed. Just take a look at the latest shipping, Ashx"Jun". Wait for the name of it. Just tells you how crazy they are.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    Jun is a new character known by people who watch the Japanese version of Pokemon, right? Not to appear in the dub for many months? Just want to make sure I'm on the same page of not being on the same page. Haha why ColdCoffee?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    You're asking me? Most shipping names make no sense. Back when I was in another outside forum shipping had no name. It was just "this guy" and "that girl".

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
    ColdCoffee does too make sense. Paul is cold-hearted and Jun is hyper, like he's had a lot of coffee.

I'm already disliking Ash/Jun. They're a terrible couple.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    So, are there actually Jun/Ash shippers? I know we were discussing that pic in the Ash club, but I don't think I've seen any shippers yet. So there's no name yet?

Spoiler:

Harry Potter is where I first heard the term 'ship'. Took me forever to find out what it meant.

Join the club, this makes 3 of us! It's kinda strange, actually. Just a quick question out of interest, which site do you come from? I went to Mugglenet

Sayu-chan

Singer of Harmonies
    Years
    I found the term "shipping" from the HP fandom, too, even though I've been shipping Pokeshipping longer. It's kind of funny, because I know that it came from X-files and then kind of flourished in other settings, but I think most people refer to either HP or Pokemon when they think of shipping, or at least the usage of that term.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I want to name AshxJun...

FirePearlshipping!

wtf... well you claimed, nothing I can do about it.

The official name is FirePearlshipping, Don't bow to Lugia because he made it.

Alright, just kidding, jeez... *gives a cookie*

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    Join the club, this makes 3 of us! It's kinda strange, actually. Just a quick question out of interest, which site do you come from? I went to Mugglenet

Yep, I was Mugglenet too. Their boat metaphors, while clever, confused me further haha. HMS Heron, the like.

Haha from that picture you posted I can't wait to see the episode dubbed! XD I know it's not what it looks like but that Jun kid seems like quite a character. It seems like Ash has met his peppy-match.

I found the term "shipping" from the HP fandom, too, even though I've been shipping Pokeshipping longer. It's kind of funny, because I know that it came from X-files and then kind of flourished in other settings, but I think most people refer to either HP or Pokemon when they think of shipping, or at least the usage of that term.

Yeah same. HP was the first time I heard of "shipping" but I was a Pokeshipper and Rocketshipper prior. But back them we just called it MA and JJ.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back