• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    From what I remember, Misty wore the same sort of stuff. And they all look like teenagers anyway

xD They sorta do.. but at the same time, the creators admitted the female sidekicks were supposed to be eyecandy. The characters themselves probably didn't think anything of dressing that in the show because they ARE so young. >>;

As for Ikarishipping.. it's so very OOC. xD I still love it though.

It's like.. heroxantihero.

Years
  • Lol, now we're talking about bikinis and chests? xD
    You know, when May stripped, they didn't know she had something under. >.> I'd be freaking out too, you know. xD

Well! It's possible to have a girl with cute and pretty looks but not an attractive body! And with a sweet personality, no care about physical attraction anymore! For all of you who know me well out there...I think you know who I'm refering to...xD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Lol, now we're talking about bikinis and chests? xD
    You know, when May stripped, they didn't know she had something under. >.> I'd be freaking out too, you know. xD

...What?

I don't like to call that episode the episode where she "stipped". I prefer calling it the episode where she nearly exposed herself indecently. Ash's reaction was indeed funny and it kinda prooved he doesn't have sexual tastes yet. XD.

Years
  • Eh, nowadays, I'm getting too influenced. Whenever a character taking off their clothes, whether it's harmless or not, I say, "they stripped" usually, it's because everyone else says it, the other reason is force of habit. xD

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I have to agree with whoever said it...people end up getting into some random conversations here XD So anyone want to talk about shipping or something? XD

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I think I tried posting it before, but it was when the forum was crashing a few months ago. But has anyone ever listened to Pokemon Christmas Bash? It's...scary. But it has lots of 4Kids Pokeshipping hints...hooray!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I think I tried posting it before, but it was when the forum was crashing a few months ago. But has anyone ever listened to Pokemon Christmas Bash? It's...scary. But it has lots of 4Kids Pokeshipping hints...hooray!

You mean "Under the Misletoe"? After I tried to¨"Phoenix Wrong" that song I never appreciated the images that came into my head after that failed project.

Also, try to prove me wrong, but that song's validity on Pokeshipping is as worthless as Granbullcrap.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back