• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Woah, for a second there I was like, "Hey wait... you're right, why did I enter?"

*SHOT*

You're getting me confused. :<

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Huzzah for confusing people o.o;
    Hurrah for humour sotw inspiring members for wrath too. xD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Because humor and wrath go together like... stuff. Darn, I can't think of anything.

Hooray for instantly thinking of the Angry Scientist after seeing "Anger/Wrath" as the theme? o.o

Well, not instantly. Maybe a few hours delay...

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Woa, haven't been in this thread for a while... time to catch up.

Woah wait.

Why was Shiranui's entry not included? D:

Oh yeah >_>
    Sorry about that. I must have overlooked the banner. I edited it in a few hours later, if I remember correctly. I felt pretty darn embarrassed, though. xD

SORRY SHIRANUI! =[
    We're still spaminized with each other, right?

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • I can't really do SOTW anymore. Im sorry to let you down, but i've been a bit busy with my crap life. I guess someone is going to have to work something out between this.

If things get a bit messy I might have to put in a detail description of whats going on, but hopefully someone gets it.

Good luck to anyone who keeps this running.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Isn't it too easy for people to cheat since you cannot see the public votes? You know how you can see who voted for what.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I suggested the whole "making the polls public" things since the first SOTW, but I think the previous method was a good way to stop cheating. Now that we've gone back to polls, I think we should at least make the polls public.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    lawl, Motsuko remembered all the entries, but maybe he forgot to make the poll public...? xD

Meh, but I see no reason for people to cheat anyway. For winning, you only get some bragging rights (well, not even that), and the chance to choose the theme for the next SOTW. whoever cheats is a sad person. Eh, there's always next time? ^^;

Maybe someone should start making SOTW winner badges -hint hint-

-shot'd-

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • AWW! *freaks out* Why me!? lawlz
    Anyway, is there a way to edit the poll? 'Cause I certainly will make the poll public if there's a way. And about those badges... I'll make them, though I don't think they'll turn out very well. But I think I might know who could do a good job at them... *runs off*

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • I don't think I'll be participating in this one.. we'll see.

My gawd Evilcheese's is awesome!
    I'm lovin' evilcheese's and Phanima's right now ^^
    Can't wait to see the rest of the entries...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Well I know who I'm voting for in 14… but I doubt they'll win. Almost every time I vote for a person they don't seem to do well haha.
    Oh yea Shiranui the shadow is thee blue wave from sotw1.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back