• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and limits reviewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kota

Years
  • Alright I decided to make this to help out a little. This is the size your entire signature should contain.

Just compare your signature to this. It probably gets tiring after awhile right guys lol?

Kota--

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Alright I decided to make this to help out a little. This is the size your entire signature should contain.

Just compare your signature to this. It probably gets tiring after awhile right guys lol?

Kota--

Not quite correct that way.
    The image you showed is the max area for images that you are allowed to have in your signature.
    Text lines do not apply to that image limit with the current rules, but follow another restriction which differs by the image area in your signature, and is stated in the first post.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Is my siggy Ok? I just added a new picture...It kinda got shrunk tho

Yours is fine. Images are within the limit, and so is the text.

I just added a third Picture...Is it still in limits?
    Thanks Mewthree w/ armor...(answered over MSN @9:01pmCDT)
    ...I know Mewthree Checked my siggy and he said it was ok....It's been a month now and I have made few changes to the text content but the images were the same....why was it all of the sudden 10 pixels over? It was disabled....I fixed it already ,just to be on the safe side, but I dont understand how it can be ok 1 month ago and then now it be 10 pixels over...
    I would appreciate getting the heads up on this before my sig gets disabled...and if you dont tell me then please leave a reason...I had to ask Mewthree what was wrong with it because whoever disabled it didnt use the other disable tag....

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • It could have been calculated wrong, or when was just more lenient than the other. Either way, in the end it's not that big of a deal. Be thankful it isn't like it was a year ago where we just deleted sigs that were over the limit. Technically, there isn't a need for a heads up, since your sig is your responsibility. I could understand if we were like, deleting something, but all we're doing is putting tags over it.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I know...but It bothers me that i wasnt told that it was over the limit...If it was a miscalculation then that's odd because after i asked mewthree i added the dimentions up myself...they were in the limit...barely...so I reduced text size to 1...the sig didnt get disabled until I centered it...did it cause cross browser problems?
    I use Windows Vista and IE7 and it looked ok to me...until I broke the [sigpic] tags then it added like 5 empty lines between my pics and text....

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back