• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Years
This is the third time I have had to edit my signature. I thought everthing was ok. Until recently it was disabled again. The reason has always been because my sig is too tall. They told me to either eliminate blank spaces or remove the gif. Images. I eliminated the blank spaces because gif. Images are representative of my profile. Just wanted to ask if my sig is acceptible within the pokecommunity rules.
Your signature is fine for now. Just so you know, if you see a scrollbar in your signature, then that means it's too tall.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Checking if my sig is alright!

It's fine, dear. Love your simplicity; looks very beautiful, if you ask me! Glad that they've finally announced Hoenn by the way, haha; been waiting for it a pretty long time. n_n"

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
I believe the gif is 1,2 MB, so I think it's okay? Just to check. P:

srinator

why is it that people with bigger sigs than mine dont get the scroll bar but i do? :(

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Question: How do I centralize an image in my signature. As you can see Black and White Kyurem are in the right part of my signature very close to each other. Blank space doesn't seem to work.
Can I assume your question was answered since your sig looks great now? 8)

Years
Is my signature too big or something? Because I think it is too big and I want to check if it really before it gets disabled.
I'm afraid it's a little too tall, by about 7px. The maximum height limit is 350px, though :3 and maximum width (images/CSS only, not text) is 600px.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Would this be OK for a signature? (first time doing CSS) also original signature don't steal pl0x

Last edited:
Back