• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Just checking if mine is within the limits. It's mostly text so I think I'm okay but if it isn't, I'll just scale it back a bit. Thanks! XD

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • OK then.

How is my signature size-wise?

Signature Rules & Review Thread

Frivolous rule changes make Ursaring mad!

wingman11

Solo Runner
    Years
  • Just curious, but I get the sinking feeling that I can't use the twocolumn command anymore... Other than that, is there anything else wrong?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    This sig is fine, right? Please say it is; as i don't know what text size it is :O

It's Size 5, you could find out by copying the text -> Go Advance and highlight it. It should say what size it is then. But 5 is the limit so you're okay. :)

wingman11

Solo Runner
    Years
  • OK, I took out the two column thing, and I removed the quote (not cause it's too big, I just feel like it's out of place). Better, I hope?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Is my signature okay? I read the new rules and I am little concerned. Do I need to take out one of my pictures? My CSS doesn't exceed in height but width it might be a different story. So is it okay? I will change it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    You have no need for concerns Lucy. your signature is fine, and given your signatures in the past, they always seem to be. So no worries :]

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm fairly certain my sig is just fine, but just checking. I can swap the animated pokemon icons for static ones if I'm over the new filesize limit. XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    You're most certainly not over the file size limit, it's only 2 frames!
    Anyway, your signature is approved.

Years
  • I assume mine is okay. Just out of interest, how would the rules apply to pure text? If there was text wtih no formatting, would one be expected to start a new line so they don't reach 600px? Considering it's going to wrap anyway?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    You're 6px over the limits I'm afraid, due to the CSS background being too wide.

However, just ensure it sticks within 600px, that's all you need to worry about. In saying that, images and or CSS can only amount to 500x300. Additional text can be added but only 100px above an below.

Years
  • You're 6px over the limits I'm afraid, due to the CSS background being too wide.

However, just ensure it sticks within 600px, that's all you need to worry about. In saying that, images and or CSS can only amount to 500x300. Additional text can be added but only 100px above an below.
    I meant how is pure text approached? It's the same as the post above it and it's going to wrap, yes?

...aaaand how about now? I overestimated the padding, lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back