• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
Years
  • I've gone to Ancient Castle and beaten Team Plasma now... Cheren's still standing outside, and I don't know where to go next.

I'm surprised I keep getting stuck... Pokémon is usually pretty linear. :P
    Go to the city with the second gym. Talk to the people in front of the gym

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I just beat Geechisu, but now what? I'm not sure what to do afterwards. I haven't gotten my National Dex yet. :/

Well of course there's the age old task-Catch em all
    You could go on the battle subway
    You can fight Cynthia and Adeku, the league champion.
    I'm guessing beating Adeku would get you the dex?
    Try talking to Araragi.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    What are the available grinding spots prior to the elite 4 besides the obvious victory road? Since Tabunes shaking grass leaves rarely occurs.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • What are the available grinding spots prior to the elite 4 besides the obvious victory road? Since Tabunes shaking grass leaves rarely occurs.
    Make Tabunne occur on Route 10.

To make Tabunne shaking grasses occur, just get on your bike and ride back and forth next to the patch of grass (not in it, next to it.)

They will occur very frequently when you're doing that.

---

Where exactly is TM 55 (Boiling Water)? Serebii says it's in the Freezer Container but I have already searched the entire place, and talked to everyone, no TM55.

Edit: Found it! :D *teaches it to Emboar to repel Ground and Rock types*

Last edited:

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • Okay, so I have an English Patched ROM, unfortunately I have yet to find an Exp Patch, so I use Rare Candies. But whenever Koromori tries to learn Heart Stamp, it kind of freezes up. Just asking in advance, is there any place where I can find Koromori Higher than level 15? Cuz it may be just Heart Stamp that's Kinda Glitchy.

Years
  • Okay, so I have an English Patched ROM, unfortunately I have yet to find an Exp Patch, so I use Rare Candies. But whenever Koromori tries to learn Heart Stamp, it kind of freezes up. Just asking in advance, is there any place where I can find Koromori Higher than level 15? Cuz it may be just Heart Stamp that's Kinda Glitchy.

I normally wouldn't help, but there are patched ROMS.

Anyway, check Serebii for that kind of question, but I'll answer it.

Fukiyose Cave, meaning you have to beat the 6th Gym Leader beforehand. Yeah, that after the Water Cave.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    Make Tabunne occur on Route 10.

To make Tabunne shaking grasses occur, just get on your bike and ride back and forth next to the patch of grass (not in it, next to it.)

They will occur very frequently when you're doing that.

Okay, I'm still not getting shaking grass so I'm gonna need other grinding spot(s) 'cause I sure as heck can't face the E4 with 6 level 42s :(

Really; the only 2 things rarer than shaking grass patches are roaming legendaries & shiny Chanseys in Gen 1-IV

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2010
    Okay I have just gotten event shining Entei for Zoroark event. Where do I go to activate event?? I do not know sorry :(

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • Just follow route 7, but try to go to the east rather than straight north to the Tower of Heavens. iirc you'll be battling a certain someone, as well as receiving the possibility of doing a little more exploring at the seaside. After that, enter the caves and make your way to the next city I guess?

butterbiscuit

Potential!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2013
    Having Pokeshifter troubles. The guy shows that I need to go on DS Download Play. So, on my English DSi with my English HeartGold in it I go on DS Download and it shows a Black icon. I click on it, and it tells me something, then on Black my person exits the area that the guy took me to, and then I can't click on anything on my DSi.

Help? ;o;

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Having Pokeshifter troubles. The guy shows that I need to go on DS Download Play. So, on my English DSi with my English HeartGold in it I go on DS Download and it shows a Black icon. I click on it, and it tells me something, then on Black my person exits the area that the guy took me to, and then I can't click on anything on my DSi.

Help? ;o;
    Pokeshifter doesn't have international compatibility, as confirmed already.
    So unless you have a Japanese 4th gen game, you gotta wait for the English release.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Why on the 1st trainer in the second gym's beaver, Leer doesn't work on it?

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    Where can I catch this amazing Pokemon in Pokemon Black
    Pururiru_BW_female.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back