• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    I'm looking to evolve my Kurumayu (the bug/grass pokemon) into Hahakurimo. On some sites it says it evolves by happiness while others say that it evolves when you level it up during Summer.

Does anyone know which is true? Or does it evolve by happiness only in Summer?

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2010
    What do you have to do for the 3rd gym? I went there, went to the docks and triggered the cut scene, but where do I go from here?

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    What do you have to do for the 3rd gym? I went there, went to the docks and triggered the cut scene, but where do I go from here?

If I remember correctly, you'll find Iris, Belle and Artie down one of the streets in the city. There will be a cut scene and you'll have to battle some Team Plasma grunts.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • Does anyone know where to find a sun stone? If you are looking for a water stone just surf to the lighthouse in the ground gym town.

shot571

Hey.. does anyone know why the gym at the air port city is blocked by that Gym Leader adviser dude?

JMS

The cake was a lie.
    Years
  • Hey.. does anyone know why the gym at the air port city is blocked by that Gym Leader adviser dude?

You have to go to the tower that's north of the city and talk to the gym leader who is on the rooftop and ring the bell there too.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    For the random/Wifi fc battle features, witch lady do i go to? the far right one only lets me in the gts and VS Recorder stuff and the middle one just rejects me. (I currently have no FC's if that contributes to the problem) So witch lady is it that i talk to to do random battles? Also can some one walk me through it?

For the random/Wifi fc battle features, witch lady do i go to? the far right one only lets me in the gts and VS Recorder stuff and the middle one just rejects me. (I currently have no FC's if that contributes to the problem) So witch lady is it that i talk to to do random battles? Also can some one walk me through it? Plz i need an answer

Last edited by a moderator:

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    It's WHICH not witch. For FC features, you would need a FC registered...

allBlue

legendary cake lover
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    Hey does anyone know where to get the running shoes? I'm at the first city after leaving home town.

edit: nvm got 'em now :)

Last edited:

Mr. L

Tea.
    Years
  • Does anyone know when the Pokeshifter can be used? Is it quite a quick addition or will I have to beat the elite four or something?

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    Hey,
    Does anyone know how to pass those two Plasma Grunts on Rt. 8 after meeting Zekrom and N in that huge tower.

Years
  • I want a brief explanation/translation to the part after you enter the Musical place with Belle. Once you leave there's sort of a cut scene with the gym leader and some guy. For the sake of the story, I want to know what's happening because there's soft music. ):
    Something happy or sad must be happening.. I have no screenshots unfortunately. Thank you. :/

Years
  • Guys I just beat the 7th gym and can't get past the 2 guards plasma guards blocking the way in route 8. Any help here? I've been looking around for awhile in game but no luck

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years
  • I just got to Huin City and I'm at the desert place :P, 2 questions.

1. What do I have to do now? I didn't notice any path or anything to follow. I went to the left where you can encounter pokemon and battle a few trainers but other than that, nothing.
    2. How long till I get to the tower of heaven? or is it temple? lol

Edit : And if someone could trade me a Mijumaru/It's evo. Any level. But not above level 22 if possible. But it doesn't really matter. Just not above level 30, please contact me :P I can trade you Churine, Boappu, Tabunne, Hiyakki. I also have a Moon stone :P. I'm also looking for a Hitomoshi.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I just got to Huin City and I'm at the desert place :P, 2 questions.

1. What do I have to do now? I didn't notice any path or anything to follow. I went to the left where you can encounter pokemon and battle a few trainers but other than that, nothing.

Go and visit the Gym and the leader leaves, then go to the Dock and talk with Iris and some other people...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back