• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ársa

k.
Years
  • Same. It's really frustrating me.

PokeBeach.com said:
    We need to catch Zekrom now, since it's the only Pokemon that can stop Reshiram and defeat N! Cherem leaves with Adeku, while you head to the Ancient Castle on Route 4 at Belle's suggestion.

^I've been using Pokebeach's walkthrough of sorts to help me understand the storyline, since my Japanese is... non existant. As you can see, head to the Ancient Castle on Route 4. Hope i've helped.

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
  • Does anyone know where to go to unlock the Transfer Machine? I'd really like to get a Zoroa. :)

EDIT: NVM, found it, but now I cannot seem to get the transfer machine to work. :( Anyone know how yet? I have to DS systems and if it makes any difference, my 4th gen game is a JP Heart Gold. Thanks!

Last edited:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • i keep reading everywhere that the TM for Stone Edge is in Fukiyose Cave but the only TM i found there was Rock Slide.

anyone have any idea where to get the TM for Stone Edge?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    ^I've been using Pokebeach's walkthrough of sorts to help me understand the storyline, since my Japanese is... non existant. As you can see, head to the Ancient Castle on Route 4. Hope i've helped.
    I had the same problem, thanks for the help :)

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
  • Oh thats a relief...
    I may catch one anyway though...
    Another thing.
    are Nageki and dageki gifts or just running wild?
    if so whats the difference. thanks :)

JMS

The cake was a lie.
    Years
  • ^I've been using Pokebeach's walkthrough of sorts to help me understand the storyline, since my Japanese is... non existant. As you can see, head to the Ancient Castle on Route 4. Hope i've helped.

Thank you...it was bugging me lol.

Oh thats a relief...
    I may catch one anyway though...
    Another thing.
    are Nageki and dageki gifts or just running wild?
    if so whats the difference. thanks :)

I ran across Naigeki in the grass early on, in the 17-20 range..forget exactly where.

Not really sure about difference. I think one is more defense and the other offense?

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
  • Thank you...it was bugging me lol.

I ran across Naigeki in the grass early on, in the 17-20 range..forget exactly where.

Not really sure about difference. I think one is more defense and the other offense?
    i looked them up.
    Nageki is almost exclusive to white- Its only found in shaking grass in black, and vice versa for Dageki.

Nageki has more rounded stats, whereas Dageki is focused, but not completely devoted to atack.

Nageki learns more sumo-y hariyama style moves, whereas Dageki is more like hitmonlee/chan. with punches and kicks.

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Has anyone figured out if breeding Dream World Pokemon makes the egg hatch with their Dream Ability? I want a leveled from 1 Hihidaruma with Daruma Mode once it evolves...

Cough Cough Cough... God my cough sounds bad you guys <.<

Years
    • CA
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    i beat the Elite 4 , how do i get to black city?
    where is it?

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • As well as Pokemon & City Version-exclusives, does Pokémon Blacks storyline differ to Pokémon White's or is it only the City(s) and Pokémon?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    There's also a different gym leader for each version - an old man for Black and Iris for White. Along with that, the cutscenes involving Reshiram/Zekrom are different, I believe, but otherwise, nothing else major (that I'm aware of).

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    What happens in Black City and in White Forest?

Also, should mention that the cutscene has different music and so does the battle theme. There's also a third one, so it may be a hint to a third game with Kyurem on the box.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Can anyone let me know what this building is?
    Spoiler:

Pleaaaase and thank you. :)

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
  • Does anyone know where to go to unlock the Transfer Machine? I'd really like to get a Zoroa. :)

EDIT: NVM, found it, but now I cannot seem to get the transfer machine to work. :( Anyone know how yet? I have two DS systems and if it makes any difference, my 4th gen game is a JP Heart Gold. Thanks!

Does anyone know how? I'm bumping this because it go no reply.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Only because I've seen someone asking how to get into the dream world more than once on here. To get into dreamworld you have to first beat the first gym and then go to upper right with a pokemon that knows cut. cut a tree here and go in things will take place after which an item will be aquired by an NPC called dream smoke. head over to the first building at the bottom right of the gym. you should get a c gear. say yes if you either have a patched rom that has a fix for the c gear freezing or the actual game. other wise select the second option to say no. If you have the patched rom or game say yes and then when c gear is up and running select the wifi option this will take you to a bed thing for a pokemon in your pc to be placed in select a pokemon and let it tranfer to the globle link site (site down at the moment for maintanice for like 5 more days) after that's done if you're still at the house you got your c gear from walk over to the bed or the person next the bed and you should enter the dream world.

Sorry if this confuses you :/

Last edited:
    Years
  • can somebody help me?

im in Ryuurasen Tower and on the first floor there a big bolder... i cant get it away... i dont have strength etc.. so how do i get it away?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back