• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I have a question, when abouts do you get the fossils and at what point in the game can you turn them into pokemon?

I believe you can get them in the desert north of Hiun but you must beat the Hiun Gym Leader first, you can revive them in Aloe's city, in the mueseum iirc

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    How do I get the Mystery Gift? I want to get the Victini event done before I forget about it and it ends up running out.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    How do I get the Mystery Gift? I want to get the Victini event done before I forget about it and it ends up running out.
    Mystery Gift is automatically there when you start the game.
    And you can also download the Victini event ebefore Oct 18(I think).

By the where can I find an Everstone?

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017

Thanks for helping him, anyhow iirc wild Dangoros (which live in the cave outside Aloe's city) have them as a hold item.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019

Sweeet! Do you know which option it is? Little hard with everything being Japanese and all. :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Thanks for helping him, anyhow iirc wild Dangoros (which live in the cave outside Aloe's city) have them as a hold item.
    Thank you!! But is there an easier way to obtain it? Like you know, back in the previous generations, the NPCs just hand 'em to you?

So, after being the 7th gym I went to the tower, did everything there, now I went to the castle ruins, but I don't know what to do from there.

https://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w306/Tuskin38/PokemonWhiteJ_19_17191.png

Is that the right entrance? I go in there the only things are sink holes, I don't know how to get around them.
    That is the right entrance! Do NOT RUN or use BIKE...
    When you enter that entrance, find a stairs(which you couldn't have any access before) and good luck!! ;)

What does the Global Link site say?
    Here is a shot:
    Spoiler:
    Website is shut down for 10 days due to connection problems.

Last edited:

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Another questions guys. After beating certain random trainers, sometimes they'll talk to me right after the battle. Some text will show up, and then some blue text will show up as if I've received something. It does this with these trainers, and some random NPC's if you just talk to them. I'll check my items list, but I never see anything new (or so I don't think I do.)

My question is, what is it that I'm receiving exactly? Anyone know?

The Red Chain

Another questions guys. After beating certain random trainers, sometimes they'll talk to me right after the battle. Some text will show up, and then some blue text will show up as if I've received something. It does this with these trainers, and some random NPC's if you just talk to them. I'll check my items list, but I never see anything new (or so I don't think I do.)

My question is, what is it that I'm receiving exactly? Anyone know?
    Being that Japanese characters don't exactly have "capitals" or anything to make their text stand out more like those of us who speak English do, I believe the blue is to signify something important that you have to pay attention to.
    Like the name of a legendary or something else.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019

Being that Japanese characters don't exactly have "capitals" or anything to make their text stand out more like those of us who speak English do, I believe the blue is to signify something important that you have to pay attention to.
    Like the name of a legendary or something else.

My mistake, I don't think I explained it enough. The music from receiving something will play as well, same with the animation. That's why I'm thinking it's something more than just text.

I've seen lots of these things from the Ranger looking trainers.

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
  • I dont know if this goes here, but I'd like to know people's opinions on Shinporah.
    If i catch Shinporah, and it works out, I'll take the turtle fossil. If it turns out to be poor, i'll have to choose Aaken.

thanks.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    @jp I believe its an item, you can usually tell what it is by the icon in your bag, its happened to me before
    @resultz-https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/561.shtml

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
  • @AceDragonite; I've seen that page before, which is how i made a decision about considering it. I wanted to know if anyone's used one though and how it fares.
    Thanks anyway though :)

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
  • My mistake, I don't think I explained it enough. The music from receiving something will play as well, same with the animation. That's why I'm thinking it's something more than just text.

yap they are items usually berry soo check your berry pouch thing x]

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    My mistake, I don't think I explained it enough. The music from receiving something will play as well, same with the animation. That's why I'm thinking it's something more than just text.

Rangers(yes those Trainers that in red cowboy costumes are Rangers) and also Breeders will give you Berries.

Note: Careful on using them[if you cherish Berries], 'Coz you can't plant them like in 4th Gen.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    yap they are items usually berry soo check your berry pouch thing x]

Rangers(yes those Trainers that in red cowboy costumes are Rangers) and also Breeders will give you Berries.

Note: Careful on using them[if you cherish Berries], 'Coz you can't plant them like in 4th Gen.

Thanks guys! Makes sense...I don't usually check my Berries section, so that makes sense. I have a crapload, most of which I have no idea where they came from. XD So I guess that's what it was. =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back