• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatthefee

Herp
Years
  • Quick question. I'm up to the town with the building that says Musical on it (sorry don't know name) and I only have HM Cut. What other HMs am I supposed to have now and how do I get them? Cannot read any Jap :S

Help appreciated

CurseShooter

Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • Quick question. I'm up to the town with the building that says Musical on it (sorry don't know name) and I only have HM Cut. What other HMs am I supposed to have now and how do I get them? Cannot read any Jap :S

Help appreciated

You should only have cut right now but in that city you can get Strength (top left building after the Pokemoncenter. Talk to blue haired girl).

Cut - Sanyou City - From Mokomo
    Fly - Hodomoe City - From Belle
    Surf - Neji Yama - From Adeku
    Strength - Raimon City (Top Left Building)
    Waterfall - Route 18
    Dive - Sazanami Town

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Where can I find Furiijio("The Snowflake" Pokemon, Nat: #615, Iss: 121)?
    I know it can be found in Ridge... But is there a specific location...?
    My speculate is, it can be found near the Icy Rock... But it is not appearing at all... :(

Help appreaciated!

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Where can I find Furiijio("The Snowflake" Pokemon, Nat: #615, Iss: 121)?
    My speculate is, it can be found near the Icy Rock... But it is not appearing at all... :(

Help appreaciated!
    If I remember correctly, it appears on the lower, icier-looking levels.
    Also pretty rare too.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Where can I find Furiijio("The Snowflake" Pokemon, Nat: #615, Iss: 121)?

Help appreaciated!

I think it's pretty rare around there... Why do you want one :S what the hell is it supposed to be

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    There's only one fishing rod in this game right? Anyone know where you get it? :o

exteradude

How do I get the ticket to get Victini? I'm at the title screen but I don't know any Japanese. Which commands do I use? Which thingies on the menu? Is there a guide on how to get the ticket from wifi? Because I have no idea how to go through the menus to get him.

Perriechu

Years
  • There's only one fishing rod in this game right? Anyone know where you get it? :o

After you complete the game

Spoiler:

Honus

exploding with sloppy murders
    Years
  • Could someone possibly translate the battle settings for Wifi? A friend of mine and I were playing around with the settings but we could never get a Single Battle (6vs6) with level scaling (Pokemon over level 50 are reduced to level 50). The closest we got was a 6vs6 triple battle.

The wifi settings go like this:
    Spoiler:

hamguy4456

Heracross fanatic
    Years
  • Does anyone know the Pokemon that can be used to breed with male Pokemon in the daycare center? The Gen. 5 Ditto, so to speak.

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
    Years
  • Hey guys, I need help with a question.

Where does one find a Fire Stone? Is there a second one available in-game?

I have already talked to the scientist guys in Hiun City earlier in the game for a Leaf Stone, so I'm out of potions there.

JadeX

Prince
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Hmm... I don't know where to ask this so I decide to ask it here .

How do we actually get into Dream World ?

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    Hello everyone :)
    I was playing my game and I'm at the entrance of this cave after I beat the fifth gym
    but theres a guy there blocking my way and wont let me in
    he said a lot of things but I couldn't understand D; so I attempted to write down what he said and uploaded it to see if anyone can help me out!

Thank you!
    Sorry if the writing is kinda bad XD

Years
  • Can you connect without using wi-fi? Like going to some room or whatever while the 2 DS' are in close range. I have no idea how to do it. ):

kazuya.

Ev'rybody Alright!
    Years
  • Does anyone know if I could battle Houndour or Houndoom trainers in the game?

I'm trying to ask for it through GST but since I haven't met it yet, I can't request it...

Perriechu

Years
  • Does anyone know if I could battle Houndour or Houndoom trainers in the game?

I'm trying to ask for it through GST but since I haven't met it yet, I can't request it...

I don't think there is :/

Since your playing white, you can't get him either.

Might I suggest using the Quick trade thread ? (:>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back