• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    At this point in time, I'm currently in Hiun City trying to get to face whoever the third Gym leader is. The guy in the gym, though, won't allow me to pass past the entrance. Since I don't want to get lost in Hiun (the place is big enough as it is), could someone point me in the correct direction? Also, Cheren came out of the gym and said some stuff. What did he say?

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
    Years
    Uh, another question. So I caught one of the Legendary Genie Trio, Torunerosu, but...

I was wondering if there was some way you can see the other Legendary of the opposite version, just like in Diamond where you caught Dialga, but went back to Celestic Town to see the picture of Palkia that woman had?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Anyone know where to catch a wild purotooga in White??

Ancient castle, although its a fossil.

You might have to save before getting if you cant read Japanese. :X

Then go back to Shippou city (Aloe's)

Museum talk to everyone that looks scientist like or one of the receptionists I cant remember :/ one of them restore's it.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016

Museum talk to everyone that looks scientist like or one of the receptionists I cant remember :/ one of them restore's it.
    Woah, looks like I had the fossil all this time :O Thanks for the help :3 *goes to Shippou city*

Ársa

k.
    Years

Adding to this:

- The top option gives you the fossil for Purotooga, the bottom gives you... the other.
    - In Shippou City Museum, when you walk in, talk to the lady at the reception desk on the right-hand-side. (You'll know which, there's a 'door' behind her she'll go into to regenerate the fossil)

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2015
    how do you evolve ゴビット Gobitto and also, is there an action replay for liberty ticket?allsooo... has anyone done a text walkthrough yet? and... the games have been out, what a week now? how come codejunkies dont have anything on them? (Y)

Perriechu

Years
    how do you evolve ゴビット Gobitto and also, is there an action replay for liberty ticket?allsooo... has anyone done a text walkthrough yet? and... the games have been out, what a week now? how come codejunkies dont have anything on them? (Y)

Level 43 Gobitto evolves

and if your playing that actual game then you don't need an Ar.

But if you using a Rom, there is no code.

And as far as I know no one has done a walkthrough I do believe one is being worked on.

I don't know about the Codejunkies, try emailing them or something.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Gobitto evolves at lv 43 (I would know because I have one :3) I don't know about the liberty ticket though and Pokebeach has done a text walkthrough!:
    https://pokebeach.com/2010/09/pokemon-black-and-white-game-coverage-begins

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Can anyone give me a list to where all the seven sages are?

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Links arnt aloud right D:

And isnt that user a member here on PC?

They're not? o__O My bad if they aren't XD

And I don't know if he is, I just saw he was affiliated with Pokejungle when I went to visit the place.

whatthefee

Herp
    Years
    I've just beaten the 7th gym and fought Team Plasma in the tower north of Sekka City, what do I do now? There's still some grunts blocking the passage to the east ..

adhdguitar

Newbie Pokémon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2015
    How do I link up with another DS? I'm sorry if it's a dumb question, but I really want to be able to battle and trade with humans.

Btw, just to clarify, I am using a hard copy of the game. NOT A ROM.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    How do I link up with another DS? I'm sorry if it's a dumb question, but I really want to be able to battle and trade with humans.

Btw, just to clarify, I am using a hard copy of the game. NOT A ROM.

The IR on the cgear iirc or go to a pokecenter or something

Perriechu

Years
    I've just beaten the 7th gym and fought Team Plasma in the tower north of Sekka City, what do I do now? There's still some grunts blocking the passage to the east ..

Fly to Raimon city (4th Badge)

Go into the desert. Make your way to the Ancient castle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back