• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

adhdguitar

Newbie Pokémon Hacker
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2015
    The IR on the cgear iirc or go to a pokecenter or something

That doesn't really help, but thanks anyway...

I'm almost positive it's the person on the far left in the Pokemon Center. But talking to her does nothing.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • That doesn't really help, but thanks anyway...

I'm almost positive it's the person on the far left in the Pokemon Center. But talking to her does nothing.
    There is an option on the C-Gear so you can trade with someone else anywhere in the game.

Look at the bottom screen, and you will see IR on the left side. Just click it.

adhdguitar

Newbie Pokémon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2015
    There is an option on the C-Gear so you can trade with someone else anywhere in the game.

Look at the bottom screen, and you will see IR on the left side. Just click it.
    Thanks! I also figured out that to link up via Pokemon Center, you have to obtain the C-Gear.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    So I went to throw a Pokeball at a Monozu. The Pokeball shook in mid-air, with the Pokemon inside it. It drops on the ground and shakes once, and it shows it as captured.

Anyone have any idea how this came to be? It totally caught me off guard. o__O

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • Okay, so I got into a wild double battle. After KO'ing one of them, the second one KO'd both Pokemon I had on the field. So it asks me to send out another. I select one, select the "いれかえる" option, and then it takes me back to the Pokemon menu, presumably for selecting the second Pokemon. But then it won't let me select any others! It says "[Pokemon name]は もどすことが できません!"

What the heck do I do? It won't let me cancel the whole process and just Run, so I'm stuck in this battle until I figure out what's going on.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Can anyone tell me what must I do to get the big rock in Yaguruma Forest to activate? What pokemon must I bring with me now?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Added the walkthrough to the first post, so that users notice it.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Okay, so I got into a wild double battle. After KO'ing one of them, the second one KO'd both Pokemon I had on the field. So it asks me to send out another. I select one, select the "いれかえる" option, and then it takes me back to the Pokemon menu, presumably for selecting the second Pokemon. But then it won't let me select any others! It says "[Pokemon name]は もどすことが できません!"

What the heck do I do? It won't let me cancel the whole process and just Run, so I'm stuck in this battle until I figure out what's going on.

Woah, sounds like maybe it's glitching? Have you figured it out since then?

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Simple Questions

Simple Questions

Simple Questions

Can anyone help me with what they are saying?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Where is route 18 on the map? I've beaten the elite 4 and the main story!~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back