• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    How and where do you get Zorua? Or is it event only? I hope not. Do want. :(

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Thanks. :( I avoided spoilers for BW, so I didn't know.

Also, I'm in...Hiun City, I assume? It's huge and there's a gym here, but the gym leader isn't there and the old guy at the gym won't really let me in. lol What am I supposed to do? :<

Years
    Go to the docks, IDK which one but look at them all until you see Belle, than go back towards the Gym but go into the building across the street to help Belle, and then go to the Gym.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Season Changing

So we all know the season changes every month in Black & White. I was wondering does the season change at the start of the month i.e. Oct 1st or exactly 1 month from the day you started playing?

If it's the start of the month, I can't wait to see how Hiun City looks in the Summer cause I just arrived. Somehow it seems more appropriate for it to be Summer when you reach Hiun City... It never made sense to me that your character can literally beat the elite four in 1 season if you played everyday and powered your way through the game.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Merged with help/translations because I'm not aware of the answer myself! Ask here, next time~

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    @spawnhyuuga go to serebii and they have them-the Kenhorou male has a pink mask feather thing and the female burunkeru is pink
    @jerme if you mean team PLASMA, then I believe there is a translation somewhere in this very thread, you'll have to search for it though.

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
    Not really a problem, but i was wondering if anyone can give me any advice for Kamitsure's Gym (Raimon City - 2x Emonga Lv25 1x Zebriakia Lv27(sp?))

My current team
    Desumasu Lv23
    Ishizumai Lv23
    Futachimaru Lv25
    Shimama Lv24
    Dageki Lv25
    Baokku Lv24

My team isnt really underleveled i dont think as i have Six and she has 3, but The zebra's Volt change is really powerful against my pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back