• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I've been grinding a shiny Luxray lately. Omg, who might have thought that he could be so cool? *_*
    Thanks so much, t.A.T.u <3

You're welcome :D

I just traded all my important Pokemon to the above person, so I could start a new game. She traded them back, and gave me four eggs for a new team.

My new team is:

Magby Lv1
    Munchlax Lv1
    Skorupi Lv1
    Gligar Lv1

XD;

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
  • So I went and trained Cyndaquil some more. He's level 29 now, so up to 45 to learn Eruption and then I'll evolve him~

Still need to evolve Bayleef too.

I think that I'll start breeding stuff to trade into HG whenever I get it. Definitely need to keep a Fire Stone handy because I want a Flareon for HG.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I decided to put up that team I chose before, and go through with only Munchlax, just for fun. X3

Right now, it is level six. I am training it. I have a level 100 Pachirisu with Pick up with me too. XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I just beat the first gym, which was an ordeal. XD My only Pokemon is a normal type. Just beat the two goons in Jubilife, and my ID from my Torterra matched the last two digits of the Lotto so now I have a PP up.

ConnoRAWR

Twitter Username; ConnoRAWR :D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    Took all the pokemon off my pokemon ranch and shoved the good ones over to platinum.
    Took AGES.
    So i imported a team of pokemon i like as eggs to my re-started pearl.
    Chimchar (Starter)
    Froslass
    Bulbasaur
    Gorebyss
    Jolteon
    Murkrow
    And im pwning the rival at the minute.
    The eevee egg hatched :D

Last edited:

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • Having finished my National Dex on Platinum, I decided it was about time for a new adventure to tide me over until SoulSilver appears in my clammy mitts, so I restarted my spare Pearl cartridge. I picked Piplup again as my starter, traded over a shiny level 1 Eevee and set off.

I've just got into Veilstone and am grinding to tackle Maylene.

Current team:-

Mumble, Prinlup, level 21, Adamant Male
    Fox, Luxio, level 20, Timid Male
    Roselyne, Budew, level 23, Adamant Female
    FireSpark, shiny Flareon, level 22, Timid Male
    Vincent, Murkrow, level 20 Naughty Male (traded from Diamond)
    Alvis, Aipom, level 21, Impish Male

Onwards to the Gym!

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
  • OK i decided NOT to take on Cynthia's ( grrr ) Garchomp ( More Grr ) with my Electivire as The Garchomp pwns my Electivire with Earthquake, so im leveling up my Torterra to take him on.
    I decided to chuck my Magmortar ( F ) With My Electivire (M ) In the daycare and after a while I FOUND AN EGG! I went on an egg run, found ANOTHER EGG, then just as i went in the the Pokecenter there was ANOTHER EGG! They went at it like rabbits xD, I took my Riolu egg out of storage and went on an egg run, they all hatched soon, One Baby Riolu and 3 Baby Magbys! Awwwww, im pwning the elite four its just i cant beat cynthia, STAY TUNED!

-----------------------

YEEEESSSS YEAH HOOT YEAH WIN WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I JUST BEAT CYNTHIA! I KICKED HER DUMBASS GARCHOMP OUT OF THE WAY WITH MY TORTERRA'S LEAF STORM! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO, IM SO SO SO SO HAPPY NOW!!
    YYYYYYYESSSS!!!

---

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Having finished my National Dex on Platinum, I decided it was about time for a new adventure to tide me over until SoulSilver appears in my clammy mitts, so I restarted my spare Pearl cartridge. I picked Piplup again as my starter, traded over a shiny level 1 Eevee and set off.

I've just got into Veilstone and am grinding to tackle Maylene.

Current team:-

Mumble, Prinlup, level 21, Adamant Male
    Fox, Luxio, level 20, Timid Male
    Roselyne, Budew, level 23, Adamant Female
    FireSpark, shiny Flareon, level 22, Timid Male
    Vincent, Murkrow, level 20 Naughty Male (traded from Diamond)
    Alvis, Aipom, level 21, Impish Male

Onwards to the Gym!

That's really low-leveled for that far in the game. O.o

I beat the second gym leader last night, thus evolving my Munchlax. I now have a Level 29 Snorlax! :3 I am on cycling road battling the trainers, and I need to go through Wayward Cave to get Earthquake for Snorlax.

Years
  • Training my Gabite and Gallade in Iron Island after beating my Rival in Canalave City. Gallade is Lv. 32, moveset Leaf Blade, Brick Break, Night Slash, and Psychic. Gabite is Lv. 38 with a moveset of Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Slash and Earthquake. After they get to like their 40's, then I'll challenge Byron. Tell me if my team is good, thanks.

chocolademelk

maître pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2010
    Hello everybody! I just restarted my Platinum game today and I've decided to try to run through the game quickly with one main Pokémon (I would've joined the solo challenge, but I guess it's not going on anymore or something?). Anyways, so I started with Turtwig and worked my way to Jubilife City where I traded for a Zangoose egg. The egg hatched and I named her Szango-- now I'm just working on training her to about level 10 so I can get back to the story. Can't wait to have an über powerful Zangoose!

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I just beat Candice, I'm heading to the Galatic HQ in Veilstone now.

Level 43
    - Ice Shard
    - Swagger
    - Rock Climb
    - Earthquake

Level 39
    - Return
    - Swords Dance
    - Night Slash
    - Faint Attack

Level 44
    - Strength
    - Agility
    - Fire Blast
    - Flame Wheel

Level 37
    - Surf
    - Lock On
    - Psybeam
    - Aurora Beam

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
  • Current Team: Torterra, Absol, Staraptor, Giratina (Altered Forme), Mesprit, Palkia

I recently caught a Palkia, which is currently my only Legendary to be caught without a Master Ball. It knows Spacial Rend, Slash, Surf, and Earth Power. It is currently quite adorable. I am still encountering Roark and/or Byron every day in the Battleground, for about a month now. This is getting a tad bit ridiculous.

Season

Garden Gladiator
    Years
  • I caught a Chinchou last night. It was sort of a surprise because I didn't expect to find one, I didn't even know they appeared where I was fishing. I like it a lot though, it's the only Pokemon in my party right now because we're doing some training. :P
    Level 21, lonely nature.

By the way, I can't for the life of me figure out why everyone hates Dunsparce. I caught one a few hours before I found my Chinchou and I love it! I think it's a great looking Pokemon and it's very strong. I'm going to keep it in my party once I'm done training Chinchou. I've never used one before, but I have to say, I'm very, very impressed.

Back