• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

MarthVBA

FC:1033-2533-3925 [ Platinum ]
Years
  • New NDS Lite

Hey guys i got a new nds lite and platinum with it.im now in oreburg city.not yet done the gym battle yet.and i got my friend code:here it is i will also put this in my siggy :)
    Name: Marth
    Code: 1033-2533-3925
    sry i dunno if i should post it here

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
  • Working on filling up my caught-Pokemon in the Pokedex. I caught Mantyke, Remoraid, and got Mantine yesterday. I still need to evolve Doduo, Spoink, Shellder, and various others to fill in the blank spaces.

Guybrush Threepwood

Mighty Pirate
    Years
  • Well, I'm finally ready to take on the Fantastic Four (YOU WILL PAY RICHARDS!!!)

After some Rocky style training (insert "eye of the tiger" song here), on my 3rd playthrough in the Sinnoh region (first was Diamond, then Pearl, now Platinum!)

Current team before I enter the Fantastic4 Building:

Charizard (lvl 62)
    Venusaur (lvl 60)
    Blastoise (lvl 65)
    Garchomp (lvl 65)
    Electivire (lvl 61)
    Rotom (normal form) (lvl 64)

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • Decided to make some adjustments in my team.

Something struck my head and I suddenly wanted a Zangoose instead of Lucario and a Leafeon instead of Crobat o_O.

Now I have to breed those two for the preferable natures and EV-train Zangoose and Leafeon, which I never raised before <3

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Decided to make some adjustments in my team.

Something struck my head and I suddenly wanted a Zangoose instead of Lucario and a Leafeon instead of Crobat o_O.

Now I have to breed those two for the preferable natures and EV-train Zangoose and Leafeon, which I never raised before <3

You know the same thing's been happening to me. I wanted to replace Bellossom and Umbreon with respective Lopunny and Magnezone. Being my second and third EV trained Pokemon, these are going excellently.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • I finally caught Cresselia on my Pearl yesterday, after countless chasing. After catching Cresselia, I used my Masterball on Giratina. Now I have all obtainable legends in Pearl.

I decided I want to do Competitive battling but don't know where to start. Any suggestions?

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • You know the same thing's been happening to me. I wanted to replace Bellossom and Umbreon with respective Lopunny and Magnezone. Being my second and third EV trained Pokemon, these are going excellently.

Actually this "thing" is happening to me all the time xD So you have the same problem, huh. Lopunny is <3

There are too many cool pokemon, not to mention that my list of favorites is always changing. So I end up EV-training pokemon that I don't actually use as soon as I'm done with their EVs. My only three stable team members are Houndoom, Milotic and Salamence xD

Hatching Eevees now by the way. Already done with Zangoose. Now to choose nicknames..

I finally caught Cresselia on my Pearl yesterday, after countless chasing. After catching Cresselia, I used my Masterball on Giratina. Now I have all obtainable legends in Pearl.

I decided I want to do Competitive battling but don't know where to start. Any suggestions?

How about finding yourself a personal rival from PC? >D

FalconsDrummer

Why yes, I have an Octillery.
    Years
  • After taking a break from Pokémon for a couple days, last night I decided to try EV training a Pokémon (for in-game use only) to see if I like doing it. Today, after a night spent battling countless Gastly in the Old Chateau, Steve the Octillery is working on his HP EVs with a Macho Brace and a bajillion wild Bidoof.

Once Steve is done with his mind-numbing training, I'll finally get to use him in real battles and determine whether EV training is for me. :P

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
  • I went and caught myself a Chansey yesterday with a Luxury Ball. I'm working on EV training, so I gave her a Macho Brace. I need her to be a wall since the HP is one of the highest.

I'm also still training Hayakawa (shiny male Lopunny) and Kallia (female Spinda).

And I renamed Quilava "Mithos" after a friend. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Well made a new game which is something I havent done much of since the early games.
    Now have beaten the Elite Four 11 times, have a pokedex with 128 obtained and have a level 91 Torterra and a level 90 gyarados.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2013
    I just completed my first EV training. Nidoqueen 252 HP /216 Def /40 Speed. Hopefully it should make a good tank.

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • Sheesh, I wish I had a spare game where I could start a new adventure whenever I want to. Grindage is so boring.

Because right now I want to start a new game. But I'm too greedy for that T.T
    So I'm just EV-training my Leafeon now, sigh. She's cute, so whatever <3

Years
  • Currently working my way up to my second battle with Hall Matron Argenta. Rippin' through all of it with my Garchomp.

Garchomp @ Choice Band
    Jolly Nature
    EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 6 HP
    Level 50 Stats: 175/174/115/88/105/169
    -Earthquake
    -Outrage
    -Crunch
    -Fire Fang

I've currently cleared rank 10: Ice, Dragon, Dark, Flying, Water, Normal and Fighting. Working my way through Ground now so that in the end all of the types left are ones Garchomp can easily defeat. I almost lost to a Slaking on Rank 10 Normal though, it was kinda scary, aha.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Platinum
    Decided to catch Heatran, went up stark mountain, then I caught Heatran with 3 ultraballs.

Years
  • Got the Battle Hall Gold Print thanks to Garchomp :). For Argenta battle numero two she had an Arcanine which was easily taken down by Garchomp. I'm going through the Rank 10 Pokemon again to see how far of a streak I can get with it currently being at 174.

EDIT: Went rank 10 normal type, got owned by an Ice Punch using Lickilicky, but my streak got to 174 so I'm happy for that. :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I have beaten 2 Frontier Brains!!!I lost to both a week ago, but now beat them both!!!

I beat Palmer with this team:
    Latias
    Charizard
    Blastoise

It was a close one:

Latias used Dragon Pulse!!
    Dragonite's health hit yellow
    Dragonite used Dragon Claw!!
    Latias fainted.

I sent out Blastoise!!
    Blastoise used Ice Beam!
    Dragonite fainted (i love Dragonites so much, it was painful, but that's killed my DDNite twice)

Palmer send out Rhyperior!!!(that was disgusting-looking, no problem there)
    Blastoise used Surf!!
    Rhyperior fainted!!

Palmer sent out Milotic!!
    Blastoise used Hidden Power!!!
    Milotic lost 1/3 health
    Milotic used Ice Beam!
    Blastoise lost 2/3 health

Blastoise used Hidden Power!
    Milotic lost 1/3 health
    Milotic used Ice Beam!
    Blastoise fainted.

Me:NOOOOOOO!!!!I'VE LOST!!!

I sent out Charizard (hence the above comment)
    Charizard used Air Slash!!
    Milotic lost just under 1/3 health
    Milotic flinched!

Me:Haha!i'll win with fire, just to insult him!

Charizard used Fire Blast!
    Milotic fainted!

(i did a Barry dance:P)

Dahlia was simpler.After 6 close-calls involving Dragonite getting OHKO'd, i got to her.

My Team:
    Dragonite
    Charizard
    Blastoise

Blastoise and Charizard got bored during this battle.

It went like this:

I got Level Up bonus!!(raised 3 levels)

Dragonite used Dragon Dance!!
    Medicham used (something that got me down to 5 hp)

Dragonite used Outrage!
    Medicham fainted!

Dahlia sent out Dusknoir
    Dragonite used Outrage!
    Dusknoir fainted!

Dahlia sent out Ludicolo
    Dragonite used Outrage!
    Ludicolo fainted!
    (i'd expected to have to beat Ludicolo with Charizard)

I laughed at her weakness, i got that bonus quite a few times, and usually ended up lucking out with Focus Blast hitting people.

Oh, and if you read this Rockman0, i'll be your rival:D

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    After weeks of chaining, I've decided to give it a break and start collecting and breaking records with something unusual and different.

So as for now, I'm presently playing Pearl and trying to receive the Master ribbon with my contest winning pokémon Espeon. My goal is to have at least three pokémon with all of the contest ribbons and luck is coming in so far. The three pokémon I chose to complete my goal already have the Normal, Great, and Ultra ribbon so now all of what's left is to obtain the Master ribbon. After accomplishing my goal, I will begin with the Battle Tower. But as of now, it's off to the Master contest with me. ;3

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I've restarted my Diamond.First thing I did was trade over a (hopefully Jolly) Absol egg.

-Named character "Berlitz" as Platinum is too long.
    -Chose Piplup
    -Traded over egg for my Starly.
    -Reached Jubilife
    -Got Town Map
    -Saved

Pokedex Progress:
    -Seen:006
    -Caught:004

Berlitz Team:

Piplup Lv.10