• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinto VS Hoeto OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Click my MSN (top right).

Filler for word thingy with the stuff

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • J'ai msn >>

Anyway Crow, I pick nr. 2! 3 scares me, not in the good way.

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
  • Wow, everybody has msn mostly! I does too, but you have to PM me for it, not that anyone would want it, hah...

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Actually now that I think about it, I bet people would be scared of PC's IRC, there is a bot there, that is programmed to respond (sort of) to people in general.

Also there is a lot of people on, but hardly anyone has IRC maximized or probably even at the computer.

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
  • Could I reserve the last Sinto or Hoeto spot (whichever is still open, didn't take a long look to get here quickly) please? I'll have an SU up tomorrow morning or later tonight!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I side with Dutchesse on number 2. And...

Really, some of the posts here don't even have anything to do with the RP. I remember being in an RP with an OOC about four times as many posts than the actual RP, and most of it had nothing to do with the RP itself. Those were back in my n00bier days, by the way; I made up most those posts And then Alter warned us. But we continued. So when the creator wanted the RP closed, some of us got infracted.

Just a warning. Don't want this happening to anyone else~

Years
  • Kota: Thanks for editing
    sasuneuchiha: I shall VM you incase you don't read this XD:
    You'll take the place of Ami who is a Hoeto Rookie. So sign up for that and there you go.
    Zuzu: Yeah, that's why I'm sorta trying to keep this more RP topic-ish. So...if you wanna post something random, just tag it onto an actual question or something. Feign, I don't think we quite want this to go like Mike's OOC thread XD No one needs to like apologize or anything though, so don't feel obliged if you do XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    :P XD

Does it mention it in the rules? Not that I'd desperately want to go against it, just wondering. As I'd surmise it would be up to the thread owner.

btw which one do you guys like better:

Nagamaki

or

Naginata

Years
  • I'm 99% sure I read it in the rules somewhere. As for the sword thing, it does relate, right? Heh, but I do like the Nagamaki better (just basing it off sheer looks).

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hmmm I ask (aside from a pondering weapon change in my character), because the Naganata looks like it has more potential in using the blunt end as a weapon as opposed to the Nagimaki.

Years
  • Yes, when you mention it the weapon does. It would more depend on you (or your character in this case) and your fighting style really. I think the Nagamaki seems much more helpful in battle as well, because it looks bulkier (not like it could break) and it looks like there's more sword than shaft. And you said:
    Nagimaki
    Naganata
    Combining their names? XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lol what about the names?

I think I'll change it then, as especially it would be more befitting, and with the strength could use both ends anyway.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • People! I'm so sorry! My family and I just took an unexpected trip to England. I shall post now!

Years
  • Scare and now Fenny? Fenny?! XD FENNY IS HILARIOUS! I'm lol'ing right now, I swear. And glad to see you're back Game Over =) Let's see...that just leaves Dutchesse's second post and sasuneuchiha to get his SU up and then enough of this waiting crap. God, it makes me antsy XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back