• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinto VS Hoeto OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
  • Stop calling me Dutcheese people!

And the way it's standing now, it will most likely be you, Feign, and the NPC doing the work haha...

Also I hope I'm allowed to swear, if blocked by these lovely things: * haha

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol... In my defense, I swear that's what I thought it said, in my spawl of late nightness.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    hehehe, I think I'll make my NPC do a childbirthing task XD

Years
  • -.-; Oh my...you guys are so devious already :P Well one thing. The Expert in your group DOES have the most authority, so remember that. If you're in a group with an Expert and NPC, it would probably be a good idea to discuss what you'd like to happen in the post (not in this thread though) so you both have everything straight. Just a word of advise. ^^ Now I'm off to put up the requirements and start Job 1. Alright now you can all go read it. Imma go tell people who don't really post in the OOC thread much.

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    So would it be me or Duchesse, who would write up my team mate's responses etc?

Though I think I already know the answer, was just making sure.

I suppose right now though, I'd need my Pokemon first XD

Years
  • Feign: Yup, you'll be discussing with Dutchesse about your post.
    Game Over1375: No one really "takes over" him, because what you both should do is really work on a post that you both like, and then probably either post one big post for the whole task, or split it up. Depends on what you want to do. Experts do have the most authority though, but you can't like abuse that power, m'kay? M'kay.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • I thought that was the case. Is training allowed in the posts? Just curious, because I have many MANY ideas.

Thanks for the Nursing gig by the way.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    hehe, its too bad everyone was not in the same place. >.>

Dutchesse, before I forget to mention it, might it be the easiest route if you post a good portion of the task, then I'd post (with the NPC), and just follow your post. Like as though assuming your character...

Wait a sec, that probably won't work, as either character might "present" a challenge, or something XD

Years
  • I swear it was all random. Do you think I wanna babysit? XD Like...no. But anyway, you can train in posts, but that will be for later ^^ I will have 1 post between jobs where (if you would like, because this option will stay on only for a 12 hour basis or so) your personal character is able to train. Only one post though. There will be other days where you're training your little Rookies, too ^^
    Haha, just talk to each other. I've learned that people won't bite...much >>

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • A new trip?

Fenny: Except me!

C'mon! You know the guy whose favorite Pokemon is Feraligatr is gonna bite.

7/10/09 @ 2:37 PM: People, my family is really liking this international travel thing, and I am going to Tokyo, Japan now for four days. I will try to get on the internet there as soon as I get there though. PEACE!

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Once again, I am sorry in advanced for any insulting Jazz does through this entire roleplay It's not personal!

Years
  • GameOver: I don't like you, Mr. Travel The World :P Haha, alright though
    Dutchesse: I love Jazz, I swear I do. I'll bet'cha he's one of those dude the women want. Oooooooooooooh yursh. *goes to check his age* XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    sweet, I almost want to start writing now, but I don't think I'll have time.

Does my 3 posts for the day start now, or has it started with the initial meeting post with Jasper?

Jasper can sure guess a character XD

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
  • H-H-He called Kei wierd...I am SO sad right now...

Haha, well I think I'm gonna procrastinate just a little longer. I HATE mowing the lawn.

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hmmm lol when were we supposed to get our Pokemon again? XD

Not that I'd trust Jasper to carry them either >.>

EDIT: And posted. Once people post, I'll continue my day.

Last edited:

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
  • Well, as I recall, you already have yours. Well, that's assuming I recalled correctly. Correct me if I haven't been correctly recalling correctly. Correctly, of course.

That makes sense...(I think)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I think it was something like our expert was supposed to give it to us. However me and Kaisashi, were not around other groups to know if they got there's or not (since Dutchesse did not RP it).

Perhaps Jasper will run into the hospital with them later XD

To which of the surprise of the ladys working there?

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
  • Ahh, Nurse Joy is around even in times of the ninja. What a sad, sad world this RP takes place in. Truly, an affair of the utmost sadness. And, yes. I suppose you may have a possible point there, Feign. But, just keep in mind. Dutchesse has already labelled me/Kei to be her/Jazz's friend. Meaning, no calling-your-senpai-Jazz-for-you. Haha, I kid of course. But, you never know. Jazz might get angry at you/Matt for calling him Jazz in your post. But you/I shall not know this until Dutchesse/Jazz returns in the morning/later today.

I hope I confused you, at least a little, because I will NOT have this effort of trying to confuse you which has almost confused me not work in the attempt to confuse you. I simply will not have it. I confused you. End of story. Agreed? Agreed. Good, now I'm off to bed(Bleh, work's a killer...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back