• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SMotM Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've stickied both topics. ^_^; And you've done this fine - there's nothing else you need to do. (Until the end when you tally up votes, anyway. XD)

I like how this one basically started in September instead of a week before. <_<

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Here's the deal. Here is my idea to end the hastle of voting. We have more than one or two people do it. Like one does a few categories and the next does a few and etc. Of course I'm automatically picked as one. But any help would be greatly appriciated since I added 6 new categories.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    PiroMunkie said:
    Lol! I was just playing with ya! XD, It is still on time. I am so excited. I only got 2 votes last month and I already have 9 this month! I could care less if I win an award, just as long as I am getting noticed is what excites me!

Well if it makes you any happier I voted for you for "Most likely to be elected president". ^^

Dude, and I'm like the king of sarcasism! I know when people are kidding and not. I was just explaining for the truly critical people! XD

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
    So i guess its September has rolled around??
    *sigh* Why must summer go so fast??
    wonder if i'll keep my personal record of no votes ever on PC for one more month ^_^

keep up the good work RM ur really getting useful around here XD
    more than i can say about myself...........

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    Well, i voted only for what i know, im a rookie so i don't know many people (and im sure, you, the one that is reading this don't know me too), so, well, i just voted the half of list, many questions need to read many posts, to know for example, who knows more about anime etc, also many questions are for the entire opinion of the member, i mean, the member can vote for anyone he wants (even when it's the oposite of the category).

Jolty-kun

Years
    Hurray!, its birthday birthday and i am so so excited!, hopefully i could win!, really, id do anything to win on my favourite month of the year, SEPTEMBER!, look how good that word looks! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back