• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well there are currently 2 forms for Japan and 2 for the US that I've seen. Neither of the two countries had a Vivillon that matched the flag colors.

I meant that the colors are chosen based on the region of the 3DS. It doesn't have to be the colors of the region's flag. If they did that, there would be a lot of them. I could be wrong..that's just me thinking that they would not go so in-depth with choosing the color scheme of a Pokemon.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Don't mind me, I have a few questions, not sure where to dump them.

I heard mention of the PokeRadar, is that making a comeback this gen?
    And is the eShop going to release at midnight? Like 23 hours from now (ET)?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Don't mind me, I have a few questions, not sure where to dump them.

I heard mention of the PokeRadar, is that making a comeback this gen?
    And is the eShop going to release at midnight? Like 23 hours from now (ET)?

I read somewhere saying that it's on serebii saying that it will be in this gen. That's good!!!! I can easily chain for shinies!!! But I will need tons of repel and need a refresher on how to do it. But should be easy! Until RNG is up for this game haha.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Idk if it's been posted but here's Mega Pinsir~

[SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

"Mega Pinsir is Bug/Flying-type. It has the ability Aerilate which turns Normal-type moves into Flying-type"

- Taken from Serebii.

Banettite is also confirmed. :) Pictures coming soon hopefully.

"Found Banettite in the Cave of Emptiness. Thankfully, I have a Banette. Please stand by "

Last edited:
    Years
  • So, uh, I just read this on Pokebeach but I think it's quite the accurate theory:

The three starters represent RPG archetypes:

Chesnaught is the fighter, Delphox is the mage, Greninja is the thief. Chesnaught carries a shield, Delphox carries a staff, and Greninja has shurikens. Their secondary typing is fighting, psychic, and dark. Also, mage beats fighter, fighter beats thief, and thief beats mage, and in this way their secondary types correspond.

Good day to you sirs and maams.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    Does anyone know in how many more hours will we have the complete pokedex with all the moves, abilities and everything updated?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Idk if it's been posted but here's Mega Pinsir~

"Mega Pinsir is Bug/Flying-type. It has the ability Aerilate which turns Normal-type moves into Flying-type"

- Taken from Serebii.

Would of prefered all normal turn to Bug instead, would of given the Flying one to an actual flying type instead.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Meet Mega Banette ya'll. I'm a bit disappointed it never got a proper evolution but this is pretty cool too. c:

It's still pure ghost with the ability Prankster.

From Serebii again.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    I guess we will see mostly only pre-evo in gen 7 instead of evo, because they mega evolved most of those who needed an evolution.

Serperion

The Fallen King
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Ok as much as Mega-Evos are cool who else wants to see more than the 68 they've introduced to far, I want to see more evolutions/pre-evolutions to old Pokemon, an expansion on the evolutionary lines of The Cotton Candy and Perfume Pokemon, more Fire, Grass, Water, Ground, Electric, Psychic, Poison... ALL THE TYPES! seriously Nintendo don't fail us now

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    agreed maybe Z versiion will give us new pokemon gen 6.5 (someone said that earlier in the comments way back)

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    according to serebii there is a fair bit of end game stuff to do contrary to what other people said so thats pretty cool and mega bannette could have been a normal evo. this was my worry with mega evo now they will just give them mega evo's and thats pretty **** in my opinion i get this is their debut game but they could have done both

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • according to serebii there is a fair bit of end game stuff to do contrary to what other people said so thats pretty cool and mega bannette could have been a normal evo. this was my worry with mega evo now they will just give them mega evo's and thats pretty **** in my opinion i get this is their debut game but they could have done both
    Not surprised, really. Reviews don't normally talk about post game (and in fact it could have been one of the things not allowed to be talked about), so really it's a matter of waiting for the fansites and etc to dig into that. Still, I'll wait to see for myself on how fulfilling the postgame is, but that said the Pokeradar is neat news already for myself. =)

On that note, everyone's favourite Looker is back, giving you postgame sidequests such as keeping kids off the streets so they can study for school instead. Or something like that. XD
    Spoiler:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • this was my worry with mega evo now they will just give them mega evo's and thats pretty **** in my opinion i get this is their debut game but they could have done both

My opinion exactly. I get that Mega evos is their new thing, and i think for pokemon that already have a 2nd or 3rd evo stage its a great option, but for pokemon that didnt have any evolution yet it could have been made into a regular evolution, Like Absol or Mawile.

Also, Serebii just posted that a Gen5 Pokemon is apparently part fairy!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    My opinion exactly. I get that Mega evos is their new thing, and i think for pokemon that already have a 2nd or 3rd evo stage its a great option, but for pokemon that didnt have any evolution yet it could have been made into a regular evolution, Like Absol or Mawile.
    yeah i get not giving a 3rd stage pokemon a whole new level but bannette could have just been a straight up evo same as mawile absol's for me doesnt look different enough to be a full evo but it could have gotten one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back