• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some help?

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Tull said:
    Hey, can someone please make a trainer sprite (just the battle pose) out of Vaati, make him a little more pokemon-trainer style and make him the same size as an avergae trainer.

Some help?

Thanks in advance!
    Here ya go^^:
    Some help?

*~Candy Mandy~*

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Can you make a PiKachi?
    Is like a Pikachu mixed with a Jirachi.
    I really hope you can do this.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • hey, I would like to request some badge sprites and here is the list:
    ThunderFist Badge
    DarkSpoon Badge
    AquaFire Badge
    RedBerry Badge
    FlowerEye Badge
    Buggy Badge
    MechWings Badge
    CrissCross Badge

P.S. also, can anyone show me where to get sprites of the Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn badges?

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • I was wondering if someone could make a sprite of a Pokemorph that has the following description:

Blonde hair that is short and spikey on top, long and braided on the sides, long and wavy in back. Her eyes are clouded (she's blind). Pale yellow skin w/ a fine feathery down which is golden-yellow. She wears lavender tunic that goes down just past her hips and has a flowery border around the neck and hemline, a dark purple belt around her waist, dark purple yoga pants, and is always barefoot since her feet are webbed and shaped like a psyduck's. She also wears a golden-yellow backpack.

Last edited:

D@rk Ho-oH

The Dark Is In My Heart
    Years
  • hello everyone.i want to ask ,can anyone make me a suicune running like the picture.i want to put it into an intro i am trying to make and i want a suicune

Last edited:

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • can someone make me a pokemon named Crosstie from scratch? No fusions please and Crosstie is an electric and fighting type and is colored crimson and black. Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    CuddleBuddy said:
    can anyone Make a new water pokemon out of fusions make it kinda cute please

I made a pkmn named Bluebie but you can change the name if you like.

Back