• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something Rotten on Koh-i-Noor Island

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
Years
  • Something Rotten on Koh-i-Noor Island

Rated (M) for Mature: Mild Romance (kissing, hugging, significant others), Mild Violence (pokémon battles, pokémon getting bruised up, possible human fighting), Strong Language (swear words bleeped out by asterisks
    [*])

"It's obvious that with our weather conditions, tomorrow will be stark and in dismay as well... Back to you, Tom." announced the weather man on KRTS News. Through the window, you can see that those stubborn storm clouds are holding their ground. Rain has been tumbling down for about a week now - normally your town/city/village/ranch where ever you would live should have cleared up by now.

You're going about your everyday business when out of the corner of your eye, you notice a silhouette. Do you turn to see it, or disregard it as just a trick made by lighting? Either way, it is not there anymore, or wait, you're not there anymore!

You hear an annoying drip, it echoes out as if you've been sent to an enclosed area. It's dark, save for a dim light from the north, and your nostrils cannot help but pick up the scent of a campfire.

"Hey, watch where you're stepping!" a gruff tone croaks out in the darkness. Someone else brushes their arm up against you.

"I can't see anything in here. Hey, Blake, have your Magmar to give us some light." a melodic but still soft female voice commanded. Suddenly, following a popping noise and a low grunt a steady ball of fire illuminates from the spitfire Pokemon's burning tail.

Being granted the ability to see, you notice that you're surrounded by about eight other trainers. Two being next to the hard crimson eyed fire Pokemon, they seem to stand oddly close to each other. Nothing of importance stands out in the cavern, it looks ordinary besides the lack of Zubat, Goldbat and other inhabitants of a cave.

The walls are hewed from slate black granite, and an ominous haze is seeping inwards from the nearby opening. It isn't very deep, forcing the mass of people to be so closed in and crowded beside one another. You soon come to realize that the fog is actually soot by its clumping on clothing and skin.

The girl laughs lightly before speaking up "I'm sure that you've wondered why you are here. But I will soon answer that with another question; you've been paying close attention to the weather lately, right" her hazel eyes flee to the cave entrance before resting softly upon the owner of the Magmar. Well, we're understanding that a certain legendary has been missing and we're also lead to believe it is the problem for the weather effects. There is something about this island we're on..." Again, she pauses, drinking in the reactions and expressions of the others, "Koh-i-Noor Island has suffered the most damage so far, and so we requested six other random trainers to help us figure this mystery out... You've been transported here via Alkazam's teleport." With a smile, she turns and faces the group head on.

(This RolePlay will be played out as a story, the pages will be filled in by the RolePlayers attending. More information will be provided as the story progresses, mwuahahaha. ^^ Looking forward to writing with you all. -- Nukoe)

SUs

Name:
    Appearance:
    Background:
    Personality:
    Pokemon (No Legendaries, Max of 4, sorry.):
    Pokemon Move-set (Again, max of 4):
    Special Feats about your Pokemon:

--Nukoe and Blake are two of the eight trainers.--
    --Post SUs here for now--

((Accepted))
    (1) MasterLink742
    (2),(4) Nukoe
    (3) The Last One
    (5) GrifSpark
    (6) Godzil
    (7) Ash_Ketchum123
    (8)

((Reserved))
    (1)

Last edited:

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
  • Name: Dizzy Sulliven

Appearance:
    Her hazel eyes add color to her dark tanned skin and shoulder length brunette hair. Dizzy's hair is parted to the left side, allowing her cropped bangs to jet down at a slant over half of her oval face. Aside from the bangs, her hair is tied down in loose pig-tails that rest down in front of her shoulder bones. Despite the hot weather of the island, Dizzy wears a loose black hoody that sags down exposing a white tank top on her chest. Dark green short shorts end just before the upper middle of her thighs and on her feet are brown flip-flops, size six.

A couple of scrapes line her knees and elbows; this shows that she has fallen down quite a few times. And the ash falling from the dark sky causes her dark complexion to look much more stark than what it really is. Both her finger nails and toe nails are painted black, but it is not too special. PokéBalls rest at her right hip, four of them.

Background:
    She left her family at the age of ten to explore the world of Pokémon. After obtaining her first Pokémon from a professor, she set out to study "unique" and the so-called-mythical "legendary" Pokémon. Discovering minor Pokémon such as Kabuto and Arodactyl, Dizzy pushed forward, never attempting to capture the rarities. She lugged around a sketch pad, would draw her discoveries, chart and take notes on their mannerisms then leave them be.

After boarding a small ferry, Dizzy and her four Pokémon traveled to their biggest journey yet. Landing on a small, flourishing island called Koh-i-Noor, she found a life of paradise. There were many exotic Pokémon which inhabited the tropical land and they were all within a short walking distance. Many obelisks lined the plush ground each containing their own specific realm of Pokémon life forms: Psychic, Steel, Ground, Electric, Fighting and Poison. It was as if these Pokémon guarded the exotic temples of their territories.

Life was wonderous, beautiful, free and Dizzy was gaining an extreme amount of information on the monsters around her. However, one night, while resting in her hammock beside a cave she'd camped many nights inside, Dizzy smelt a rotten burning of decaying foliage. She woke to see smoke and felt panic overwhelm her. Without knowing what to do, she gathered up her Pokémon and recalled them into each of their designated balls and hid within the shallow, dim-lit cave. While rushing hastily around, she witnessed a creature she'd never seen before. It was lit up in flame and emitted a cry of excruciating pain, then was gone. Ever since, Koh-i-Noor had never again seen its wonderous beauty.

A few weeks passed before Dizzy met another human. He entered the cave, seeking shelter. They sat beside a small fire and exchanged names, he was called Blake. He spoke of how the harsh weather was spreading all about the world and was growing worse by the day. She grew fond of the companionship, and after only a few days, clung to his side. She told him of the fire Pokémon and its cry of agony. From this, he made a plan, to find other trainers to help them to figure out why the weather was acting so chaotically. Using the powers of his Alakazam, he forcefully teleported six strangers to the island of Koh-i-Noor.

Personality:
    Open-minded and optimistic, Dizzy is always on the move and searching for new answers. This mystery leaves her both shaken and eager, though she doesn't have much experience with Pokémon battling she aims to master it. With her love of art, she looks forward to sketching out an intense battle scene and logging every bit of this mystery. Headstrong, she seldom will give up something she has started.

She is both kind and generous, her friends would describe her as easily manipulated. She can attach herself to new people with ease and always speaks her mind, earning her the title "easy to talk to". She'll attempt to delve into somebody's life and past, consuming it as if she is a succubus whom feeds on the backgrounds of other humans.

Pokemon:

Extra: Caught in the Koh-i-Noor cave as a Goldbat. It ran into her Pokéball after the Venonat headbutted a wall in search of shiny gems. In a startled flurry, Zubat and Goldbat darted around the cave.
    Move Set: Haze, Confuse Ray, Cross Poison, Air Slash

(Slick)

Extra: Dizzy's first Pokémon, granted to her by a professor. She nicknamed the meowth by "Slick" because of how sly it attempted to be, but failed due to its clutzy ways. As a Persian, it lives up to its name as he has stealth and haste.
    Move Set: Nasty Plot, Power Gem, Night Slash, Growl

Extra: Found over by the Poison realm before the destruction took over. The Venonat was attracted to Dizzy's sketch pad, and when the Pokémon saw the image of herself, she became deeply affectionate towards Dizzy. Not being able to get rid of the insect, she decided to welcome the Poké into the family.
    Move Set: Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, Zen Headbutt, Poison Powder

Extra: Caught as a Mareep, this Pokémon was Dizzy's first catch.
    Move Set: Cotton Spore, Light Screen, Charge, Discharge

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Blake Marsh

Appearance:
    He has matted bed-head hair, spikey and going every-which-way. It's cropped, medium length, stopping just before mid-neck. His bangs are chopped in jags, they are extremely uneven across his dark brownish-black colored brows. His eyes are a dark forest green, specs of hazel add tints to them and highten the intensity of their outter black ring. His jawline is extremely prominent and dotted with light blonde scruff, barely seen on top of his bronzed skin.

He wears a necklace of tiny shells that were found on the beaches of the island, they're of a sun-bleached, pale hue and contrast the black, leather necklace which carries them. He stands at a height of 5'11" and looks to weigh 160lbs. Seeming to be a native to this island, or at least borned on it, Blake goes without a shirt. He has muscle, as he is lean, but they're minor etchings of what they could be. He has a feint outline of abs, but they are not very defined, it is obvious that Blake cares for his body and desires a certain look to himself. For pants, he wears tight, faded jeans that expose every last chizel of his strong legs. They quickly jet down to reveal Blake's exposed feet, something he regrets doing now that the island has turned into an ashy disaster.

Like Dizzy, four Pokéballs hang loosely from the unnecessary belt hugging Blake's non-existant hips. They are to his left side, showing that he is a south paw.

Background:
    He hasn't revealed much of his story, and Dizzy was perfectly alright with the lack of information. What he has told though, is that he'd inhabited Koh-i-Noor island from birth. He traveled to other places for half of his life, but always returns to the tropics of K-i-N Island. His first Pokémon captured was Abra which, over the years had managed to evolve -- he does not say how his Abra became an Alakazam. At age three, he'd wandered away from his kin and was found hours later sleeping in the lap of the psychic Poké. He obtained one other Pokémon at the Obelisks -- this time by legitimately capturing it. Walking through the island, Blake and what was now known as Kadabra sumbled upon a Magneton that was losing it's charge. It rested just before the Electric Shrine of Healing, fainted. Seeing this as an opportunity to both help and keep the steel Poké, Blake captured it and restored the mechanical creature to health. He does not speak of how he gained his other two Pokémon.

Dizzy only knows that Blake returned to the Island recently because he'd noticed the weather turning grim. As a native of Koh-i-Noor, he knew exactly what could cause such damage as this. However, it remained a mystery to all else due to a treaty of silence made by all natives of the area, to protect the Island's gardian. Blake still will not speak the name of this powerful monster, but admitted that it was, in fact, a legendary.

Personality:
    Blake Marsh comes off as very secretive. He often drifts into deep thought and refuses to speak of what is on his mind. He's not too eager to lend a helping hand, and enjoys the fact that the mysteries are harbored deep inside his skull. He knows the island all too well and will often steer tourists in the right direction, but he is overly protective of the Pokémon who live... Or lived on Koh-i-Noor. Only he has ever been inside of the temples of each realm, and he's exposed that they are heavily booby trapped, hiding puzzle pieces that lead to the Legendary. He's not too happy about the tourists on Koh-i-Noor and has contemplated throwing them to the sharks multiple times, but for the sake of his tropical paradise, he deals with it and pushes forward.

Pokemon:

Extra: Blake's most loyal, he is not often sent out into battle, but used for outside purposes. They have a strong bond and mental link. Alakazam's spoons are made from Trading Sticks (Currency around the Island).
    Move-Set: Teleport, Calm Mind, Psybeam, Recover

(Acey-Deesy)

Extra: It has many defects when it comes to managing its electrical shocks. Sparks often fly off of it at random and it burns out of fuel fairly quickly. It is kept in a ball wrapped in rubber.
    Move-Set: Thunder Wave, Magnet Bomb, Magnet Rise, Discharge

(Spitfire)

Extra: Most recently caught, has a temper which causes him to literally fire-at-will.
    Move-Set: Smoke Screen, Flamethrower, Smog, Faint Attack

(Scrapped)

Extra: Calm-mannered, she is ready and willing to battle. Unaware of her own size, Scrapped does more harm than good to the small island vegetation.
    Move-Set: Stone Edge, Earthquake, Take Down, Horn Attack

Last edited:

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Name: Goes by Link. Real name known to few. (John Anders)

Appearance: Link is about 5'10" with medium length, dark brown hair. His hair is long enough to hide his eyes if needed. He has spent large amounts of time in the shodows so he isn't very tan, but he isn't pale either. His head is oval shaped, and he has a small bit of stubble. He has beautiful blue eyes. Link has an athletic build. Link's common attire consists of a pair of blue shorts and a white t-shirt. In colder weather, he has a pair of jeans and a light coat.

Background: When Link was ten he was over joyed about getting his first pokemon. On his tenth birthday, he immediately set out knowing what he wanted. After a day of searching he finally found his first pokemon: a Slowpoke. Link and his Slowpoke, quickly became friends, and were inseperable.
    Two years later, Link was mistaken for a thief who also had a slowpoke. This thief had a mask, but also was aobut the same age as Link and had the same build. Link was convicted of theft, but escaped before any punishment was sentenced. Link spent the next year on the run. Finally, one day, he saved someone from a wild pokemon, and in return, he was given a pass to another country. He took this chance and left as soon as possible. This new location was called "Koh-i-noor Island."
    Link spent the next five years here and caught three more pokemon. Most of the time has been spent alone however.

Personality: Link isn't quick to trust anyone due to being on the run for a year, and basically alone for another five. When he does get to know the people around him, he is a very likable person. Link carries a wooden staff with him for self protection incase he is seperated from his pokemon. Link has a great sense of humor, and can be sarcastic. Link knows when to be serious though. Link has been protective of his pokemon, and will go to any lengths to protect them. The same goes to friends. Link isn't used to human companionship, since he hasn't had a human friend in over 6 years. Link is a very optimistic person. He is also tolerant of other's opinion and open to new things. He tends to avoid politics.

Pokemon:

Slowpoke (Male)
    Name: Nibbles
    Extra: Link's first pokemon. Very friendly and playful. Likes shiny things, sleeping, and can be slow to get the point if it's not obvious.
    Move set: Psychic, Yawn, Surf, Amnesia

Poliwag (Male)
    Name: Poli
    Extra: Very fond of Link, and exceptional in combat. Normally, very playful and friendly, like Nibbles. Likes water, most food, and is a natural leader
    Moves: Bubblebeam, Hypnosis, Body Slam, Rain Dance

Munchlax (Male)
    Name: Unnamed
    Extra: Caught when Link found him stealing food. Not one to trust quickly. Newest addition to Link's team. Likes to sleep, eat, and swimming.
    Moves: Rest, Snore, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt

Chinchou (Female)
    Name: Unnamed
    Extra: Fond of Link. Good fighter. Friendly, and has some common sense. Likes water, lightning, and lakebeds/oceanfloors
    Moves: Bubblebeam, Spark, Flail, Ice Beam.

Last edited:

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
  • ((Ooc: MasterLink742 - Accepted. Looking forward to getting to know more of Link's ways. ^^

Godzil - Alright, but if we happen to get all six before you put in your SU we'll have to move forward. :/ ))

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
  • here we go xD

Name: Ezikiel Silvers (called Ezi or Zeke)

Appearance: Zeke is 5'6" with light brown hair that covers his ears and eyes, Deep grey eyes, Normal build, Stays out in the sun alot but not very tan, Most of the time only his face is seen due to the fact that he always wears jeans and a light hoodie no matter what the weather is. Zeke wears 4 pokeballs on his right hip.

Background: Zeke was abandoned as a child. He grew up as a street child, Learned to live for himself until he met a professor who gave him a pokemon by the name of Eevee. Him and Eevee, which Zeke named VeeBee, set out to make something with their lives.

A few years later, Zeke and VeeBee traveled wherever they could, on the way they met a badly injured Umbreon, which was named Moonbeam, That Zeke and VeeBee treated back to standard health, but is scarred with a notch in her left ear, ever since Moonbeam became a part of the team, One day Zeke and his team met a trainer willing to bet his shiny Espeon and a mystery gift if someone could beat his Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan, Zeke took the offer, horrified that someone would treat a pokemon this way and would try his best to get it away from this trainer, Zeke and his team won and the scared shiny Espeon gladly accepted Zeke as his new trainer, the mystery gift was a ticket to a place called
    Koh-i-Noor, Zeke named the new shiny Espeon Sunshine, Zeke and his pokemon team boarded the small ferry headed to Koh-i-Noor, after the friendly bunch got there, Zeke had a strange feeling to head to a group of rocky caves South to were he was, On his way there, He sensed the presence of something watching him, When he called out, A Leafeon came out of the shrubs, runing up to Zeke like they were old friends, Zeke happy to have a new pokemon, called Leafeon Rosebud, and continued to the caves.

Zeke found his way to the highest cave, where he accidently tripped and blacked-out, He awoke to sounds surrounding him and silently listened to the other people drabble on..

Personality: Zeke was never a "talkative" and "people" person.. mostly stuck to himself, as he was never around people most of his life, Very fond of pokemon and hated tosee them mis-treated. Zeke is very adventurest and will take any challenge head-on

Pokemon
    Eevee: Male
    Name: VeeBee
    Move-set:
    Tackle, Take Down, Growl, Tail-Whip
    Extra: Zeke's first pokemon and they haved had many hardships and wonderful adventures together

Umbreon: Female
    Name: Moonbeam
    Move-set:
    Shadow ball, Bite, Night shade
    Extra: Zeke and VeeBee treated Moonbeam back to health after they found her badly injured... has a notch in her left ear

Espeon: Male
    Name: Sunshine
    Move-set
    Psybeam, Phychic, Quick-attack, Future-sight
    Extras: Was met through a pokemon battle to which Sunshine was the prize along with the ferry ticket. Also is shiny (green)

Leafeon: Female
    Name: Rosebud
    Move-set
    Razor leaf, Photosynthesis, Magical leaf, Solar beam
    Extras: Accepted Zeke as her trainer with no hesitation

(sorry for any mis-spelling)

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • SU's here!

Name: Roland Ike Symith (Usually called Rory)

Appearance: Rory stands at an above average 6'2", and has fairly pale skin, mainly from living in the cold mountainous region of Sinnoh. He has dark brown hair, which is cut short. He wears a fairly thick jacket because Fallarbor Town has a fairly cold climate due to having a fairly high altitude. It's coloured a stark white, which matches his favourite type of Pokémon-Ice. He also wears black, fingerless gloves, and matching black jeans, although neither are particularly interesting. He wears a backpack, which holds multiple medical items to cure Pokémon. His belt holds four Pokéballs, although only three are in use, as he feels Happiny is too young to stay in a Pokéball.

Background: Rory was born and raised in SnowPoint city with his mother, father and older sister. His life was relatively ordinary until he became 13 and received his first Pokémon, a young Snover. He showed great talent as a Pokémon battler, just like his older sister, who apprenticed at the SnowPoint Ice-Gym. Rory trained his Pokémon there for two years, but began to have a longing for something else. When training on Route217, he encountered a Snorunt being attacked by a Sneasel pair. He took the Snorunt home and nursed it back to health, and that was his first step to becoming a Pokémon breeder. The Snorunt stayed with Rory, and helped him travel throughout Sinnoh. When Rory became 18, he moved to an area of Hoenn, Fallarbor Town to be exact. He chose this area due to its harsh, volcanic conditions, which meant that there were bound to be Pokémon in need of help. And it was also where he met Golbat. One night, he was watching a movie at his house, when he catches a glimpse of someone else in the room. He turned, but no-one was there, but then again, nether was he.

Personality: Roland is a Pokémon breeder at heart, always thinking of others needs rather than his own. He's a charismatic person, and he's very talkative, making him a great person to be around. He aspires to make Pokémon look and feel their best, which has led him to participate in contests, although he found that keeping up with each contest too demanding, and tiring, as he prefers to take things at his own pace, although if a contest is on while he is staying in a town, he'll participate. He can be an easy person to talk to, and has a tendency to solve people's problems for them, just because he likes to make others happy.

Occupation: Pokémon Breeder, although he has taken on a few contests dotted around Sinnoh and Hoenn.

Pokémon: Snover

Pokémon Move-set: IcyWind, RazorLeaf, Synthesis, SleepPowder
    Extras: Snover was Rory's first Pokémon, and is the one he shares the greatest bond with. Snover isn't particularly different compared to other Snover, except for the fact it is known to use SleepPowder to escape from foes, as he prefers not to battle much. Snover has saved Rory multiple times against angry Pokémon, including an attack from a swarm of Golbat/Zubat (See Golbat). He is mainly used to sub-due ill Pokémon so Rory can heal them, then return them to their home.

Pokémon: Glalie
    https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_4p_362.png

Pokémon Move-set: HeadButt, IceBeam, DarkPulse, Protect
    Extras: Glalie was rescued by Rory when it was a Snorunt. It had been attacked by two Sneasel, but was taken home by Rory and nursed back to health. The original plan was to return it to its mother, but Snorunt chose to stay with the new Pokémon breeder. Glalie has become Rory's main choice when he needs to battle, rather than just sub-due a foe.

Pokémon: Happiny

Pokémon Move-set: Refresh, Recover, Copycat, SweetKiss
    Extras: Happiny is Rory's third Pokémon, but is also the youngest. She is far too young to fight, and Rory often carries her. Rory hatched the Playhouse Pokémon from an egg given to him by an old man who was being attacked by a swarm of Beedrill (It's becoming a cliché, isn't it). Once Snover subdued them with SleepPowder, he gave Rory the Happiny egg. Rory was overjoyed when it hatched, as Chansey is the most effective Pokémon for healing purposes.

Pokémon: Golbat

Pokémon Move-set: PoisonSting, SuperSonic, GigaDrain, PoisonFang
    Extras: Golbat is Rory's newest Pokémon, and has the metabolism of a Munchlax, eating everything that's edible. She was caught when Rory and his Pokémon were travelling through MeteorFalls in Hoenn, and accidentally angered a swarm of Golbat/Zubat. While Catal had managed to subdue many with SleepPowder, the team was overwhelmed, so they ran back to their camp at the cave entrance, only to find Golbat feasting on their food. This led to a battle, and eventually it being captured. She is fairly small for a Golbat, being only slightly bigger than a Zubat.

Last edited:

The Last One

Years

• awsome!.. i'm in!?
    so now I play the waiting game
    now to get into character ~changes attitude~

~looks up~ sweet!... I got selected.

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
  • ((Ooc: Way ahead of you, Grif. (: I am waiting for it to be approved. Also, this team looks pretty wonderful for this RolePlay. The rainbow of personalities will be very fun! I don't think you guys have played it quite like this before -- wondering how it'll go down here.))

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
  • ((Ooc: Okay, I am growing very impatient -- there are two slots left, and so if two more people wish to join, they can find some way to catch up. xD))

A chilling breeze of wind entered through the single opening of the cave, filling the small space with ash and smokey air. Outside, shuddering wails of Pokémon cries could be heard, they'd bounce off of the outer walls of the rock structure. After only a few seconds, they would slowly begin to dissipate in the night. Inside, the temperature was rapidly and unexpectedly beginning to decrease, proving the weather to be growing more out-of-whack by the hour.

Blake's shadow danced on the cave wall by the flicker of Magmar's tail flame. His profile was being held up by his left shoulder, it was pressing strong on the cold granite. In this light, his green eyes looked like beady black coals, glowering at each unfamiliar face before them. Arching an onyx brow, those cold optics moved onto the molten Pokémon.

"Spitfire, cast a flame on those sticks, would ya?" A quick gesture towards a pile of nearly transparent twigs was exchanged between the trainer and Pokémon. At first, Spitfire was defiant, burping up a light spark of fire. Yet, after noticing its audience, Magmar forced a spicy current of heat onto the target. The cavern was much brighter.

"Very good, now return. Both of you..." he commanded with a chilling yet mild tone. Two Pokéballs were held side by side in his left palm, both having white streams of light attached to their inner circle. Magmar vanished, and so did the PSI Pokémon who had been shrouded in shadows. Placing the two Pokéballs back at his waste-side, Blake sighed lightly and shifted his balance from the wall and to his feet.

"I'm sure this is all very confusing for you tourists. Any questions should be asked now, before we head out into the night. We have supplies over in that corner there." The way Blake worded "tourists" was harsh and licked with despise. To the latter words spoken, he pointed the index finger of his right hand to the far wall of the area.

"Tents, sleeping bags and rations can be found within the back-packs. An estimated three people can fit inside one tent at a time. We have three tents, do the math. As for Pokémon essentials; there is are two potions and one revive per each trainer present. One repel will be shared between us." He looked over to Dizzy, she was listening intently as if she too were new to the initial plan. He rolled his eyes, but smirked with light affection.

"Alright then! Feel free to go grab your utilities now, Blake and I already have our share." She spoke out with an optimistic hint in her cheery voice.

"... And don't you worry yourselves about the lack of starting supplies; there are plenty of healing obelisks around this entire island, for those of you who didn't know already. However, for now we should all rest up because I'm sure you don't need me to tell you how scary it is out there. We'll be facing some pretty extreme things."Sitting down, she examined one of her own Pokéballs before adjusting her vision to outside. Thoughts of what was to come forced her body to tremble. She expressed her fear openly, there wasn't any reason for her to act strong anyway as Blake did enough of that for her.

Pulling out her sketch pad, she began to draw out the scene with quick swipes of her pencil to the paper. She'd come to realize that her escape was delving deeply into what she called "her work". Dizzy knew that she was not alone here, but even with the large bunch of people about her, she felt isolated. After a small while, she snapped out from what seemed to be a soothing trance. On the page, the cave was no more, in its place rest a portrait of the one called Link. Holding back her embarrassment, she giggled and closed the art book.​

The Last One

Years
  • After Zeke heard these words, He got up and examined the supplies provided. Grabing only the Pokémon essentials. Zeke stares at Blake for a moment, before turning his gaze at Dizzy and her beautiful tanned skin, tracing his eyes on her face before looking away.
    "I am fine resting on the rocky floor."
    Zeke then walks away from everyone else and lays down with his back facing the other stranded tourists. Zeke closes his eyes and mumbles,
    "I wonder if she is with Blake?"

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Link didn't like being called a tourist. Especially after living here alone for nearly 5 years. But Link was glad to have human companionship again. Link was impressed by the Magmar's abilities. The cave lit up with a fiery light, then settled down as the Magmar, apparently named "Spitfire" finished lighting the fire. The dance of the fire engulfed Link's mind for a little bit, and when it released it's hold on his mind, he turned his attention to the supplies on the ground.
    "Anybody want extra supplies?" Link asked the group, "I always carry supplies with me, anyone can have these if they want them."
    Link let Nibbles out of his pokeball. Nibbles liked being out of his pokeball. Link took a spot towards the back of the cave. Link examined the rest of the people he would be around for awhile. The first person he noticed was Blake. Or at least that's what the girl called him. He looked like he was used to leading people. Or at least he acted like it. Next was the girl. Link didn't know what her name was, but thought she was beautiful. Link quickly dismissed it. It's because I've been alone for so long...
    The next person, was about 6 feet tall with pale skin. Another was also about 6 feet tall, with not so pale skin. The third guy was shorter, but tanner.
    Link didn't pay so much attention to the others, and kept glancing back at the girl.
    Link started to drift into sleep, leaning against the cave wall, thoughts of the girl on his mind.

Nibbles was wandering around the cave, seeing if there were other pokemon to play with. He looked and looked but couldn't find any, so he turned his attention on the new people. He looked around and examined them from afar. Two of them were really tall. Taller than his best buddy Link! That was an amazing feat thought the little Slowpoke. One wasn't so tall, but was darker. He wasn't sure about any of them. The one with the Magmar, seemed like he would be leading everyone. Kinda like the Leader of the Slowpoke group back home. Home. It had been a long time since he had been there. His or Link's home. He missed it. Slowpoke started to turn around, thinking he might be forgetting something or someone, when he nearly bumped into the last person. A girl who was drawing, or at least Nibbles thought she was drawing. The girl was putting away her drawing book. Nibbles felt sort of a positive aura around this girl. "Slooooww?" Nibbles said, catching the girl's attention. "Poooke" Slowpoke said with a slowpoke-ish smile. and headed back to Link where he fell asleep next to him.

The Last One

Years
  • Zeke wakes in the middle of the night. The sound of the weather just outside the cave. Zeke get's up and stretches, making sure not to wake anyone. Zeke silently snuck past everyone to the mouth of the cave, almost tripping on a slowpoke, Zeke stares out into the land. Zeke let VeeBee out, *Ee.. Eevee!*, Zeke walks out of the cave and out into the clearing right below the cave's mouth. Zeke sighs. "Well, I guess I should try to scout the area." Zeke heads out into the surrounding trees hoping to be of some use. Zeke dosen't notice VeeBee fallowing right behind him.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • KOH-I-NOOR
    R. Symith's Log - #1

'Blake' as the woman had called him, continued to speak about the weather conditions, and he had a right to. Koh-I-Noor was facing awful weather lately, and no-one was quite sure why. Rory continued to listen to the briefing, carefully analysing every word.

"…I'm sure you don't need me to tell you how scary it is out there. We'll be facing some pretty extreme things." She finished, just as the woman sat down.

Rory turned to see the others who had been dragged into this. The first stood around half a foot shorter than he did, and had light, brown hair that covered his eyes, and wore a black hoodie. The second, wore his hair at around the same length, but was much lighter, but still brown. He was taller than the first, but still shorter than Rory himself. The others? It was still a little too dark to make out much about them, even with Blake's Magmar lighting up most of the cave.

"Hap… in…" mumbled the small Pokémon Rory held tightly.

Rory always carried the young Happiny with him. It had only recently hatched from its egg, and he thought she was too young to stay in a Pokéball.

"Anyone want extra supplies?" One of the 'Tourists' asked "I always carry supplies with me, anyone can have these if they want them."

Rory probably wouldn't need them. Even though Happiny was young, her healing skills were trained enough to heal any of his Pokémon. The Breeder sat on to the cold, rock floor, and rested Happiny down; she would probably go to play with any Pokémon that the other trainers had sent out. It seemed that only one trainer had any of his team out, and he seemed to have already drifted off to sleep, and his Slowpoke soon followed. Happiny wandered back to Rory, looking a little disappointed.

"We should sleep now anyway, it seems like everyone else is"

Happiny looked as if she were about to cry, many baby Pokémon did when they were disappointed.

"Don't worry" Rory continued "You can play with them tomorrow".

Happiny grinned, then clambered onto Rory's lap, a drifted off to sleep. It looked like he wouldn't be able to rest in the sleeping bag tonight. He shuffled to the side slightly, and attempted to find a comfortable position. He was half-expecting to be attacked by a swarm of Golbat, which was what happened last time he was in a cave.

'Come to think of it, I haven't seen any wild Pokémon in this cave, I wonde-' he thought to himself, but stopped.

Before he knew it, he had fallen asleep.

Last edited:

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
  • ::The First Night::

"Slooooww?"

Dizzy glanced up curiously at the pink psychic Pokémon, as he had come close to nudging into her with its large figure. Cocking her head lightly, she smiled at the "dopey" creature, and discarded the book. It was obvious to the smallish girl, that this Slowpoke was attempting to get something out of her. Without knowing how to react, a few knots lodged themselves in Dizzy's stomach; strangely, it made her feel accepted. With this, she planned to draw Nibbles when he rested in a more natural position later.

"Poooke" it emitted almost as a definite statement, this was followed shortly by a smile. 'Could it hear my thoughts?' Dizzy pondered. The timing was surely something suspicious, but she was sure to dismiss the topic quickly. She noted that the Slowpoke, Nibbles, was making its way back to its owner, Link.

The trainer and its Pokémon had fallen asleep side by side, and in another swift scanning of the room, so was Blake. He'd propped himself up against the rock barrier, sitting down, and must have nodded off. He'd stir often, showing that he was in a very light trance; he did not trust those around him. She wondered if she should help position him into a more comfortable pose -- but the idea was quickly interrupted.

"Hap… in…" called out the baby playhouse Pokémon. Its owner seemed to coo it, telling the Happiny that they should get some sleep now. Dizzy seconded that motion and cuddled up beside Blake's profile, slowly drifting into unconsciousness.

----

A while after everyone began catching some "z"s, Zeke wakes. He makes his way to the opening of the now pitch black dwelling, and releases his Eevee, VeeBee. They move through the mouth and out into the small clearing beyond it.

The sky is pitch black, as if the moon itself had imploded and left Earthlings to fend for themselves. Ash danced from what seemed to be a nonexistent source; the wind picks up. It devilishly slaps the two with a chilling blast, about 30 degrees in farenheit. Echoing around the surroundings is a dead silence, and the silhouettes of dead trees blocked any degree of sight-seeing. There was absolutely nothing around, the only sign of movement was the swaying remains of what was life in the wind, Zeke and his VeeBee.

---

Morning yelled fiercely, attempting to force everyone back to life. The cave had literally become an oven, boiling at a heat of 70 degrees in farenheit. Beams of blinding light scared away any darkness from the cavern, save a few shadows from stalagmites, and Dizzy was already lurking about. She was sitting directly in front of Link and his Slowpoke, placing the finishing touches on her piece of art. 'A human and a Pokémon in deep slumber with one another, such harmony'.

Blake shifted before blinking open his dazzling eyes. He yawned rather loudly and stood to his feet.

"What time is it?"

Back