• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Legion of Chaos (T) OOC/Su

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    The person controlling Aspen hasn't posted in the RP for a while. What do I do if Aspen doesn't challenge Steffen? I'm making Steffen cut through the forest specifically to piss Aspen off.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • So Ace & Nami's battle is over. It's sort of a draw so I don't know how to make of it.

Ace is running off the opposite direction of Nami, not knowing where he's going. Who will find the Red Chaos Emerald? What can I do with Ace now?

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    There is such a cliff hanger in my post. Does Aspen get crushed against a tree? Does he escape? Oooh the suspense!

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
  • I'll be posting later tonight or tomorrow, I've been kinda busy studying. But we're at the point where I'll announce which side finds the emerald soon so lets try to finish up battles.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    What should I do if Dark Pokeball doesn't post? Should I just finish the attack I had started in my post and continue from there?

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Sorry DarkPokeball, but all of this waiting was killing me. Steffen retrieved the emerald, so the Legion of Chaos should be prepared to head back to base.

Years
  • Wow, so was it only the two leaders that accually ended up fighting(for earnest, not hit here, hit thier, done). Vincent will wonder why everyone is so unscathed ;) . well, other than gin or steffen.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Vincent will only need to see the sparking wreck that was Steffen's machine to think that something big went down.

Back