• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Legion of Chaos (T) OOC/Su

Years
  • I thought of that when I mentioned his name, DJ Yoshi. Talon or Nami can't say the same though, other than a possible relationship break. :'( Had my doubts, but the Love triangle is more interesting than I thought. Can't wait to see the battle between Talon and Ace when they find out they like the same girl. :D (not that it should happen right away, let it grow(Muahahaha))

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • I request for Ace's second battle to be with Talon. I don't wanna start the whole thing right away, just to spice things up a bit 'til much later.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • I agree with SD! :p let the love triangle getting more intresting~ ):3 *queen of the love stories speaks here..... Okay JK* xD i'm not gonna spoil anything but something even more intresting will happen later though :3

Gin Kurama~~

You looked at my Profile..YAYA
    Years
  • Wow...I'm sorry. If you understand gin's fighting style and personality, can someone control him till my pc stops being a dumb? Thank you.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • @SkyisUmbreon: Um, Ace wasn't really sitting on a rock anymore, he was already standing. :I Maybe you should've read my post more clearly.

Back