• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Legion of Chaos (T) OOC/Su

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
  • Sapphire princess- he's still here, no worries, but i'm currently helping getting the code of his phone, his father blocked it and doesn't want to unblock it anymore, i'll tell him you asked to post.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Sapphire princess- thats probely another friend of mine ^^;; i'll tell her he won't leave :p i'm gonna help him anyway i can so he can stay!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • I finally cracked the code. Sorry for the wait. I'm gonna check the RP now, but I better not see too many posts that move on without me!

Maybe. But Talon would still go after Nami xdd

Remember, one day the Legion would capture Ace and when Talon's alone with the lion he'll be like:

Either give me your chaos emeralds or Nami's mine. -evil laugh-

...if he gives Talon Nami then Talon's happy xd. If he gives talon the emeralds, Talon would then power up and kill him on the spot, THEN get Nami. Win Win situation xDD

That is a very good idea! At first Talon wants to compete against Vincent for leader spot, but one day this guy, pure evil and not just...mischievous (like Talon xd)comes with extreme power and potential. Only then would Talon and Vincent both realize that they've met their 'true' match. I scene a future team-up xD

Did I hear about Ace? >.> I'm make sure he doesn't get captured!

EDIT: So, can somebody fill me in on what Nami's doing?

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • @ShinyDiamond- Nami is already at holoska :p she's going to walk a little trough the forest, appearently she won't think someone would attack her so she's going to think a little.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • PinkSapphire-Ok, but I want literal details. What has been going on around her since page 1, up to the point where she's just walking?

O.o & the Legion of Chaos are already at Holoska? The Freedom Fighters better get there now!

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • ShinyDiamond- Talon have flirted with Nami ALOT xD trying to impress her too, right now she's walking somewhere in the forest of holoska, she stopped at a open field, Ace can go to her now.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
  • Alright guys, Freedom Fighters, post about getting to the forest and finding your opponent it is time to fight. Ariadne has already thrown something at Vincent lol :3. In my latest post in the IC thread I posted again who each person is facing and gave the number of dodges each character gets.

Years
  • Grrrrrrr, you sneaky ninja you......:) all your throwing stars and such, Vincent will hate this battle. But I will like it. ;) be posting soon.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • This is going to be an intressting battle ;) right SD? Talon's not gonna like this battle if he would be watching :3

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • :\ I'm kinda waiting for Sky to post where he flies the plane with Ace on the wing, so I'm stuck for a while right now.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • I'm gonna post now then. I'll let Nami find Ace in her post, so in my post Ace will just be looking around.

EDIT: Scratch that. I'll find her myself.

Last edited:
    Back