• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Legion of Chaos (T) OOC/Su

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
  • Your accepted :3, and yeah we need others on the evil side, once those last spots are filled and all the Su's are done I will submit the IC thread, and Reader_Maniac since your the right hand man if you have any ideas for the Legion of Chaos once the RP starts just send me a Pm about it.

Years
  • Awsome, I will be sure to PM you if any ideas come up. :)

@darkpokeball: Just out of curiosity, but would my character know of your character and vice versa?

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
  • @darkpokeball: your character is pretty much stuck on the side they are on for the duration of the rp.

I feel like clearing up some things like how battles work etc while we wait for the last four spots to be filled and for reserves to finish their sign ups.

The outcome of fights between the two sides will be determined by post quality, if the Freedom Fighters have better post quality for fights then the good side wins, if the Legion of Chaos has better post quality then the evil side wins.

If both sides have good post quality then it will be a draw.

I've got some plot points figured out where things will be found, some battle locations etc, but I don't have planned which side will win in the end that will be up to everyone. I don't want this to be one of those rp's where everyone knows the good side will win in the end, how this ends is up to you and if anyone I mean anyone not just Reader_Maniac has any ideas for battles or other things let me know, I want to be the best GM I can be and I can achieve that if the people in my rp share ideas if they have them :)

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
  • For PvP I'll assign each player the player that will be facing. Lets say I have my character Ariadne facing Reader_Maniac's character Vincent. I'll make a post about attacking him and then he will post back about fighting back. AT the start of the battle I will give a number for how many dodges your character gets, you can't dodge every attack but will be able to dodge between 1 and five attacks. After all players use all their dodges I will judge post quality and determine who wins that battle.

This is part of the reason I want everyone to have a weakness to their power. It makes it fair and keeps you from being to powerful.

CrashSG32 has withdrawn his reservation.

Last edited:

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
  • There will probably be some things later in the rp that will remain a secret until they happen, and since this is my first time being a GM If you have an idea after the rp starts feel free to pm me it.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
    Years
  • well I'm rather experienced in things, feel free to ask us and the other RPers! XD a few great minds would be better than one!

//making character with Dollmaker

|Equinox|

Years
  • I'm quite a loner around here xd But yes I do think you're right. Off goes the wings. -fixes-

--

Name: Talon (last name - Du Couteau)

--

Nickname: just plain Talon

--

--

Appearance:
    562179_285665741515297_100002156199570_644432_948186181_n.jpg

--

Power: Talon has a high amount of skill when it comes to handling a quaterstaff. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/francomasuoka/In%20Ruins/WAF%20armory/Quarterstaff.jpg[/IMG] This is his typical weapon with its height up to his shoulders. He has decent speed but that isn't his forte. His staff can channel electricity, hence electric strikes with his swift, rhythmic attacks. When he has his hands on a Chaos Emerald, however, his staff and the orb on his gloves would also glow with the same color. His staff's powers/attacks would also vary with the emerald. The more emeralds he has, the more powerful and wide his attacks can be. (Blue Emerald would grant him Ice attacks etc) He can attack sky units by either spinning and flinging the staff at the enemy like a boomerang or firing projectiles. The staff itself is a large weakness though. Talon's combat skills are only average and cannot win a fight easily without his weapon. To cut it short - the staff is his key to victory, but don't expect it to be easy if you want to separate the weapon from its master though.

Silver - Metal/steel (Can turn staff and body into metalic form) | Red - Fire | Dark Blue - Water/Ice | Green - Life Energy/Grass | Yellow - Enhanced Electricity | Purple - Shadow and Darkness (flying through objects and ground. Invisibility but only a little) | Cyan - Extreme Agility and Speed

This may sound a little too strong but you do know that it's hard to find even ONE Chaos Emerald let alone seven. Plus, one element isn't that powerful compared to exploding toas- I mean...Ice-wielding, powerful claw attacks or pure invisibility.

--

Side: Legion of Chaos

--

Personality: Talon is probably worthy to be one of the elites in the Legion, personality and history wise. He is always looking forward to battle and adventures due to his hatred for loneliness. The Du Couteau (it means 'of the blade/knife') isn't pure evil, however; he merely has a sense of belonging there. Talon often tries his best to prove himself, always trying to fight battles for the others. If someone has to go one on one with someone else, he would always volunteer to improve himself and to showcase the progress to his superiors. When Talon loses, he would admit defeat, but he would also try his best to seek 'revenge' on the victor, one way or another in attempt to have a comeback. If a fight between the Legion and the Freedom Fighter erupts right out of the blue, this is something he would say.

"Don't worry about anything; I'll handle this."

--

History: Sonic had been like a legend, a god to the little Talon when he was a small hedgehog. Though the young kid couldn't possibly run at the speed of sound, he had been practicing hard to achieve something decent. Realizing that running wasn't his special talent, Talon searched for an ideal weapon. While walking around the markets of Spagonia, the hedgehog tried and observed various weapons from swords and shields to nunchakus and shurikens. None of them satisfied his needs for something strong, medium-ranged with a high amount of flexibility and style. The 'Dark Sonic' continued to search for the weapon of his life until he encountered the Legion of Chaos at the age of fourteen.

The Legion offered him a new weapon called the Emerald Quarterstaff, which could unleash unbelievable power and energy when having a Chaos Emerald in your possession. Young and curious, Talon reached for the quarterstaff with his both hands, trying its weight and sturdiness.

It was an absolute fit.

In less than a year, Talon succeeded in mastering the basics of battling, proud of his new talent. He also chose Electricity as an element to be the Quarterstaff's starter-element (the Quarterstaff needed to have at least one element). However, he knew that this great power would never be complete without a Chaos Emerald...or maybe all of them, which might even grant him invincibility with a weapon that has such fighting potential.

However, all this time being in the Legion has made him a lonely person, wanting to know how love feels like...

"Impress the Legion. Rise through the ranks and become an elite. Find the Emeralds and empower my body and knowledge. In my opinion, there is no good or bad, only the Strong and the Stronger."

Password: Cheese the Chao

Last edited:

|Equinox|

Years
  • -Talon murmurs while checking records of LoC members- Hm...Aspen...I wonder what he's up to now.

(XD Oh my short RPs before the real one starts :3)

Uh GM...(How do I call you anyway lol) maybe you should submit the IC first since it'll take a while for it to be accepted. Then we can start when we're ready. That way we don't have to wait any longer when we're all set.

Back