• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Legion of Chaos (T) OOC/Su

Gin Kurama~~

You looked at my Profile..YAYA
Years
  • - ''Well, I'm glad I got down from there..''GIn said, looking up at the sky. He's pretty sure if he would have stayed there, he would have got shot down from the lightning. He was getting quite fidgety from staying still so long. Know one thing...An angry Gin is a bad Gin.

Gin Kurama~~

Years
  • ''Get away from the water...'' Gin muttered. He hated when his fur gets wet. It gets all matted and disgusting...Atleast he have his trenchcoat to keep him warm when it gets cold..

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
    Years
  • "Well we're pretty far from base..." Talon murmured, glancing around in the rain. They were sitting on a green hill in attempt to have some rest without facing the boss. Crawling to the toilet's wall, he picked up the leaning staff and walked to Gin's side, "This thing can probably help us," he offered, hitting and shaking the staff in order to make it work, "Oh, nevermind, I don't think it's working again..."

Just then, the staff glowed yellow and released a spark of electricity, indicating its 'awakening'. Rolling his eyes, Talon stood up and tapped the grassy floor with the bottom of the staff, creating two yellow force fields around their bodies. The rain tried to pierce through the thin layer of energy but fizzled upon touching it, "There you go."

Also these are the Emeralds' effects on the staff.

Silver - Metal/steel (Can turn staff and body into metalic form) | Red - Fire | Dark Blue - Water/Ice | Green - Life Energy/Grass | Yellow - Enhanced Electricity | Purple - Shadow and Darkness (flying through objects and ground. Invisibility but only a little) | Cyan - Extreme Agility and Speed

This may sound a little too strong but you do know that it's hard to find even ONE Chaos Emerald let alone seven. Plus, one element isn't that powerful compared to exploding toas- I mean...Ice-wielding, powerful claw attacks or pure invisibility.

Last edited:

Gin Kurama~~

Years
  • Yeah, I dont think its too strong... I can fly and levitate stuff and Make razor sharp energy blades in mid-aair...

-Gin nodded in thanks and sat down, glad to be away from work. Cracking his paw knuckle(lolwut?), he stared down, away from the hills and to the flowing river below.''Wow, I can't wait to fight. Its fun, flying up and raining down blades of energy, but its also tiring.''

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    "You guys know I can take control of other machinery, right? Why do you always want me to posses toasters?? There's a high tech combat drone over there! Can't I take it over instead?" Steffen crosses his arms, annoyed. "Fiiiine..." Steffen touches the toaster, and he suddenly transforms into an orange bolt of electricity, entering the device.

"I hate you guys." His voice sounds slightly muffled, like it's coming out of a radio. The toaster gains glowing orange lines all throughout it's frame, and it's been upgraded with wheels. He aims his toasting slots at a crate and fires a piece of flaming toast. The entire crate bursts into fireworks.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (reserving my friend PinkSapphire for the Legion!)

I'm sure they won't be easy -chuckles, looking at the sky which is covered by a layer of black rainclouds- I'd prefer fighting against a harder opponent than a much weaker one anyway. I can't wait to see what they have in store.

xD Why you bring my best friend into this?

Gin Kurama~~

Years
  • Gin grinned slightly, his canine like teeth poking from his upper lip. '' Ahhh, exploding toast...classic.'' he said walking to the crate. He picked up the slightly charred toast, sniffed it, and bit into it. It tasted like wood (Uhhh....lolwut)He sat down by the toaster and relaxed again.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
  • Gin Kurama~~ is accepted :) just make sure you add what your weakness is to your power.

DJYosh is also accepted and PinkSapphire is reserved.

I'll submit the IC thread today

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Name: Ace Rider

Nickname: Slicer the Lion, or just Slicer

Appearance: Slicer has that appearance of a lion, only the hair around his face is above his head. He has whiskers, bright red eyes & a short nose. He has a spike brace around his neck. His fur color is light orange, similar to a real lion. His attire signifies of a black t-shirt & light brown shorts. He wears white gloves of course with the top fingertips having holes for his claws, with a gold ring around his left wrist. Of course he has the lion tail, & shoes with yellow at the front, black at the back. On his chest is a strange glowing letter, C. It is unknown what it means.

Power: Slicer is able to grow his sharp claws as he pleases. They're as sharp as shark teeth.

He's pretty fast on his feet, & I mean, really fast. However, if he keeps running for a length of time, he would faint from exhaustion & need to rest for 5 hours.

Side: Freedom Fighter

Personality: Slicer acts like he's cool, but inside, he just like messing with people. He's calm & collected & fancies emeralds. He gets distracted by shiny stuff easily, mostly with jewelry.

Yet he's cool, he's never actually talked with anyone before. Just 2 friends, a boy & a girl. He can sound stupid when he doesn't know what the subject is, but makes up for it by hearing his part. Maybe it's just smart stuff he doesn't get. Actually, when alone, he's actually a smart guy. Slicer can invent gadgets, but none have worked so far, none at all. He hopes to one day complete a working invention, but not show anyone. They would think the cool guy was a nerd, that wouldn't work for him.

History: Slicer's father was a scientist even before his son was born. Slicer was always interested in what stuff his father had to do. His mother said it was too dangerous for him to even look. She cared much for her son, but his father was always obsessed with his work. This is why his mother didn't like Slicer to go to his father's lab.

Slicer always spent his time with his 2 best friends. They acted like his father, only caring & not obsessed. One day, at age 7, Slicer's father needed a test subject. He overheard this & offered, without his mother's approval. Before he could go as her, his father said, 'It's fine. She won't mind.' Slicer believed him & went into the test tube. He was experimented, he felt immense pain before he fainted.

His mother didn't want his son to live here with his father like this anymore, so obsessed that he doesn't even care for his only son. So she decided to move Slicer to his aunt & uncle, where he could live in peace. He wouldn't see his two best friends again... During this time, she also noticed the strange letter on his chest.

As he was growing, Slicer listened to his aunt's stories about Sonic & his friends, the evil Dr. Eggman, the Chaos Emeralds. The Chaos Emeralds are what interests him the most. He figured out his new abilities when he went out to the park. Since then he's been practicing his powers & hopes to one day find these Chaos Emeralds.

Slicer leaves his home, with his aunt & uncle's permission, & joins the Freedom Fighters. He's heard of the Legion of Chaos & what they plan to do. For Slicer, he just wants to see the Emeralds for himself. The Legion of Chaos are not gonna win!

Password: Cheese the Chao

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Name: Nami Takara Kitamura

Nickname: Nami

Appearance:

Power:
    Nami is an expert in ninjitsu, she can also manupilate water, if there's no water around she can steal it from plants and grasses, though when she uses too much of this power the possibility to faint gets higher.

Side: Legion of Chaos

Personality:
    Nami is very shy and actually kind hearted for someone from the bad side. She has problems with killing. Though, she won't show to the enemies that she's actually very nice, she don't want them to think that she's weak, she isn't weak at all. Towards other members of the Legion of Chaos she shows her kind side too, but not often, normally she's mean to them so they won't get the idea she's a Spy or something. She doesn't like being mean though, if it wasn't for her father and mother she would've join the good side.

History:
    Nami's mother always told her a story about Sonic the hedgehog and how he saved the world, it was her favorite story. Her mother dissapeared later, after she turned 10. Nami is was convinced the story her beloved mother always told her was true and wanted to join the Freedom Fighters. But a few years later, on Nami's 16th Birthday her father died, she found a note in his pocket that said 'join the Legion of Chaos." she had no idea why, but she did as her father said.

Later she thought that her father might wanted her to join the Legion of Chaos so that she could find her mother, her mother who dissapeared when she was just a little girl. Now she is 17 and helping to take over the world, because she thinks this is the only way to find her mother and to find out who killed her father.

Password: Cheese the Chao

Attachments

• Hikari wolf.jpg
      Hikari wolf.jpg
      27.6 KB · Views: 3
    Last edited:
    Back