• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic The Hedgehog: New Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Plot

Sonic and his friends are now in a different dimension. Dr. Eggman has trapped them all using his new invention: "The Warp Machine". It allows Eggman to trap his enemies into another dimension. Now, the machine has no power left, so nobody can warp anybody back to this dimension, or to another one. Now, Sonic and the other heroes have been training their own apprentices. Eggman knows this, of course, and they are the only ones standing in his way. He has to find a way to power up The Warp Machine to get rid of the new warriors. But, the only way to do that is: Chaos Emeralds.

Your Mission:

You are one of apprentices. You must use your training and gather the Chaos Emeralds before Eggman can and somehow charge up The Warp Machine and warp Sonic and the others back into this dimension. There is a problem, though: Eggman has many robots out on the hunt for you. Can you handle your mission?

Name:
    Species:
    Birthplace:
    Apprentice For: (The Name of the Hero You Trained Under)
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    History: (How your character was discovered by one of the heroes)
    Special Abilities/Powers:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Here's My Sign Up Info:

Name: Shox
    Species: Hedgehog
    Birthplace: Emerald Town
    Apprentice For: Sonic
    Appearance: Shox's body is all mainly yellow, but he has neon-blue stripes on his arms, and on his head quills. He also has blue eyes. He always wears his brown aviator's gloves, and occaisionally wears his brown aviator's goggles. He has Blue shoes, which are excellent for running.
    Personality: Shox is a very bold hedgehog. He never backs down from fights, and he isn't easily intimidated by anyone. He is slightly competetive, and he cant resist a challenge.
    History: Sonic discovered Shox when they were on their way to a small village on Westside Island, where they heard Eggman's robots were reaking havoc as ususal. They were going to help fight the robots, but when they got there, there was already an unknown headgehog fighting them. He seemed to be throwing lightning at the robots, and it seemed like he was diong a good job, but the two could see he needed reinforcements, and Sonic and Tails helped him defeat the robots. After the fight, Sonic and Tails went to talk to the young hedgehog. They asked him his name and where he came from. They told the hedgehog they were impressed with his fighting skills, and asked him to join the Sonic Team. He accepted, and he now trains under Sonic, who liked him from the start, beacuase they realized they are both matched in speed, to help the Sonic Team Defeat Dr. Eggman.
    Special Abilities/Powers: Can control lightning, and has excellent speed, and he can run as fast as Sonic.

:.~*Saix*~.:

Dylan and Cole Sprouse
    Years
    Name: Darkner
    Species:Dog
    Birthplace:Aboard the ARK
    Apprentice For: Shadow
    Appearance: He is black with a green circle in the middle of his body
    Personality:He is loud and HI-LAR-I-OUS
    History: (How your character was discovered by one of the heroes) Shadow saved him while he was getting chased by a robot
    Special Abilities/Powers:He controls Dark Aura

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    umm..... :.~*Saix*~.:, in order for me to accept you, you should put more detail in the appearance, personality, and history of your character. its WAY too short ^^; so, you're pending

Colt_Darkfire

was Thunder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    Cool a sonic rp i made one of these a year or 2 back anywho because :.~*Saix*~.: hasint done a good sign up ill go for shadow aswell is that kool?

Name:Colt
    Species: Hedgehog/Echidna
    Birthplace: Greenhill
    Apprentice For: Shadow
    Appearance: Colt is a Black and red hedgehog simmiler to shadow yet he has spikes on his knuckles simmiler to knuckles his gloves are a red color his body is black with green eyes his spines are a dark red/maroon colour he has red skate shoes simmiler to shadow
    Personality: Colt loves competivness and challanges to test his strength and speed he isint very intelectual though he normaly sits by himself and talks very rarely but he is nice and trusts people
    History: Colt was running and punching rocks with tremendous speed while shadow was hdiing in secracy watching colt. Colt saw robots taking chaos so he zoomed straight past the robots leaving huge dents in them and snatching up the chaos as he went by. Shadow then went up to colt and asked to be his apprentice Colt Declined at first then he faught shadow and lost so he accepted.
    Special Abilities/Powers: Can Control Chaos as fast as shadow but more control and is as strong as a echidna.

Thats mine i hope u like it.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    Name: Sage
    Species: hedgehog
    Birthplace: Green Hill
    Apprentice For: (The Name of the Hero You Trained Under) tails
    Appearance: black with white stripes in his hair, wears red running shoes and somehow has white eyes, isnt sure why himself (hey, its another dimension, lol)
    Personality:calm and care free, but alwasy willling to help out with anything someone needs, also likes to pull pranks on everyone, friends or enemies, so watch out
    History: (How your character was discovered by one of the heroes) was simply running along one day and litteraly ran into tails, knocking him and what he was working on over, so he promiced to help tails finish it and tails saw how much faster it got done when i had helped him
    Special Abilities/Powers: speed and technical know-how

Years
    Name: Whisper
    Species: echidna
    Birthplace: Forest of Life
    Apprentice For: Rouge
    Appearance: white body, more of a pale blue in the back, red stripe on forehead, black shoes
    Personality: aggresive, yet has a sensetive side, very hi-strung, doesn't like goody goodies
    History: Whisper was running in the woods one day, looking for a certain necklace of the forest. Rouge was also snooping around in the forest for anything expensive. All of the sudden the necklace appeared in plain view of both of them. They both ran after it but were too late. It was gone. They decided to go looking for it together.
    Special Abilities/Powers: more powerful than knuckles, but not as fast

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    meh,....

Name:Magnum Wolfire
    Gander:Male
    SpeciesArctic Wolf/Silver Wolf
    Birth Place:a hidden village(now destroyed) in the top of Mt.Everest
    Apprentice For:Both Kuckles&Shadow(knuckles for combat,and shadow for chaos control energy)
    Appearence:he is a Wolf with Silver(instead of white)fur,and glowing yellow eyes.he hsa long hair(tied into a ponytail,the length of which stops in the middle of his back)and multiple bangs that mostly stop in the middle of his face,but doesn't cover it up.He also has a gold earring ball on his Left ear,along with a silver ring-like earring near the top of his left ear.He has a puff chest with broad shoulders,and lots of muscles.He wears big black boots that have white fur at the top,dark blue baggy Jeans with a black leather belt with a big silver buckle.He has a tight black sleeveless shirt which makes it show his six pack,with a whitesh-silver down vest(open) and black gloves with silver spikes on each knuckle,and silver bands at the bottom of each glove.He has a black grenade belt worn diagnally between his down vest and his black tight shirt.he has a sword carried between his belt and him that has a black handle,silver gaurding,a key chain on the hilt that has a lion head,and a gold dragon goung across on the sheeth.He also has two oozies carried between the back of him and his belt,which is covered up by the Down vest,and are black with a silver wolf in a howling pose on the outside of each oozie.
    Personality:He is a quiet lone wolf,who unlike other lone wolves,is actually sometimes better off on his own.He is temper varies,as sometimes it's almost impossible to get him angry,while other times,a single word will set him off.most of the time.But when he has no other choice,....he is fit to be the leader.
    History:From a hidden flame village inside of Mt.Evest,his trained the wolf due to a special destiny scroll,kept secret saying that The Ledgendary Platnum wolf will bring peace to the universe.Many thaught that Magnum would be the one,since he is the only animal in the world with silver fur.he was taught how to fight by a lion samurai who had visited the village.one day Magnum woke up to a destroyed village,with everyone he knew and loved dead,and at the entrence ot the village,he saw a silhoette of a hedghog with a chaos emerald looking back with red glowing eyes.it grinned and used chaos controll to disappear.Ever since then,he went on his own,but soon became ill...he almost died,until one day,thieves found him,and tried to kill him,but he used the last of the chaos energy he had to destroy them.while gathering food,shadow and Knuckles had seen this amazing power,healed Magnum,and took him for even more training.
    Special Abilities/Powers:
    CHAOS ABILITIES(needs at least one chaos emerald to use)
    chaos sabers(ability to make beam blades from his hands[which covers up half of his arm]using chaos energy
    chaos Aura(ability to make a protective aura,and enables him to jump great distances,and on rare occasions,even fly.)
    Chaos Shot(ability to fire multiple weak homing energy shots)
    Chaos Beam(with five or more chaos emeralds,has the ability to fire a huge powerful beam with two hands kindal like the kamehameha,or Hadoken)
    Chaos wave(with six or more chaos emeralds,has the ability to create a destructive wave all around him,like shadow's chaos blast)
    Platnum Wolfire/Platnum Magnum(with all seven chaos emeralds,turns platnum,and all attacks/abilites are X300 in power.)
    NORMAL ABILITIES
    Buster wolf(dash punches the enemy,and sends a small explosion)
    Heat Phlanx(fist goes on fire,and does an uppercut)

how's that?...

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
    This is too cool. My little brother would luff this. xDDD

Name: Ora

Species: Hedgehog

Birthplace: Emrald Coast

Apprentice for: Espio

Apperance:https://www.nintendo-cp.blinkz.com/i/albums/pwcyt.400x400.bmp DeepSkyBlue skin. No headband. Sleek build. This outfit : https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3f/SR_Rouge.jpg

Personality:A Cheeky, happy-go-lucky teen. Ora is not like Espio at all. She loves to be the center of attention, but in a good way. She is happy to be with her friends, or just travel alone. Although sometimes she can be a bit nieve, she is not dumb. She is actually quite smart. She has quick reflexes and fast feet.

History: Before Espio found her, she was a street rat living in the citys built around Emrald Coast. Theiving and running was to survive. Before long, she was getting good at it. She was widly known around the city as a pesky skyblue theif. Many shopkeepers were sending in complaints. Lots of these complaints ended up at the Chaotix Team.

They felt no need for alarm and merely sent in Espio. He, of course, was ready for trouble. He just had a feeling. When he got there, Ora was waiting for him, in fighting stance. He also got ready. But, before he was about to fight, she gave him a deathly glare. He immediatly but away his weapons and walked over to her in a non-threatening way.

Later that day, the townspeople asked about her. He gave them a grin - something he almost never did - and just said "She's going to be taken care of, no worries." He brought Ora back to Chaotix and taught her, with Vector and Charmy in Awe. They soon warmed up to her (Especally Charmy, who loved her spirited attitude) and helped Espio teach her.

She was very upset when The Chaotix Team was trapped. They are her only family. She will do anything to save them.

Special Abilities/Powers: Espio's Invisable Power, Some Ninja water moves that Espio taught her (Water punch, Water Shirkin, Wave) Extreme agility (Wall jumping, dodging, Etc.) and mildly fast running (not nearly as fast as the others, though).

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Thats good! You are accepted Munchlaxrox! I guess we have enough people, maybe some will join later....but anyways, lets start!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mmmmmmmm," said Shox as he rolled over in his sleep. "Mmmmmmmmm"

*Beep, beeeeeeeeeeep*

Muahahaha! Wake up, my little rodent friend!!!

"Mmm! Wha?" awoke Shox in alarm, looking at the big screen computer where Eggman's face now was. "Eggman!?"

Yes it is I, the great Dr. Eggman!!!!

"What are you doing here? What do you want with Sonic?" asked Shox.

I dont want anything with him, i have already captured them!! Muhahaha!! Using my new machine, The Warp!! Muhaha! They are in another dimension, and you cant get them back because the machine isn't currently working anymore!! Now nobody can stop me from taking over the world!! HAHAHAHA!!!

"You won't get away with this, Eggman!!" said Shox defiantly. "We will rescue the whole Sonic Team and stop you plans!"

Muhaha, that's where you are wrong my little est! I have captured the whole Sonic Team!! They are all much more skilled than you are, you are all nothing but apprentices!! But just to keep you out of my hair, i will be sending my robot army to hunt you all down shortly, and there is nothing any of you weaklings can to to stop me!! MUHAHAHA!!

*beep*

"Grrrr," said Shox angrily. "We'll show him weaklings!! The Sonic Team chose us, because they wanted us to become part of the Team! Now Eggman thinks he will take over the world? Ha! No way, we wont let this happen! But those robots will be a huge problem, seeing as they will be hunting us all down! I gotta go find the other apprentices and give em the heads up!"

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
    ".....finally awake,eh?.....took ya awhile...now,what do we do?..."Magnum said as he stood on a higher leveredge,with his arms crossed looking straight ahead,then looked sideways,and down at the angred hedghog with his glowing yellow eyes.take a chill pill kid."He says as he backflips down and lands on one foot,silently,then walks toward the hedghog.Shox,we should hurry up and go wake the others.there's no telling how much time we got until that human egg unleashes his robots."he says as he looks at the screen eggman was talking through and steps on it,crushing it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "Look, Magnum, I dont feel lke arguing with you for once," the Shox. "We have to go round up the other apprentices and go and rescue Sonic and the others and stop Eggman!"

Shox walked away from Magnum, on his way to go and find the others. He then looked back at him.

"Well, are you coming or not?" asked Shox.

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
    "Argue?.....who's arguing?...w-whatever..........even though you just took what I just said,...yea..let's go wake the others."He says as he moves bangs of hair out of his eyes with two fingers and catches up to shox simply by walking."now where are we anyways?...something doesn't feel right."He says as he looks aroung and uses his finger to play with the Lionhead keychain on the hilt of his sword.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back