• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic The Hedgehog: New Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Please make ALL your posts at least a paragraph long. People who are not meeting requirements should know who they are, and if they really don't, PM me, and I'll tell you if you're one of them.

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
    "I'm ready. Lets just go!" Ora said, already in a fighting stance. "Shox, is Magnum here yet?" He sould be here... Darnit! Man, he would be a big help! Ora took out two Kurin, holding one in each hand, ready to swipe.

"Hey, Sage, lets see if your more than an inventor..." Ora winked at him, as she cut into her first bot. She jumped on the head of her secount bot, flipped, landed behind the bot, and swiftly sliced it. "Two down, a million to go!"

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "Ready Sage?" said Shox with a smirk, charging into the fight. He did a flip over the robots while firing neon-blue lightning bolts at them, blowing them up. He sent electromagnetic pulses at the robots with his own horshoe magnet, and it sent waves of distruction through the robots. But it seemed for every one robot Shox destroyed, there were about 100 more to replace it.

"Ha, these guys just dont quit!" said Shox, throwing more lightning bolts at the oncoming robots. Shox's lightning stripes were glowing as they sometimes do when Shox is in battle. "I guess Eggman was taking no prisoners with this! Looks like he wanted to make sure we didn't survive!" Shox sent an electro-pulse at another robot, making it explode. "But as usual, Eggman will fail this mission as he has failed many others. Only this time, it isn't Sonic who'll stop him!"

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    As soon as Shaz had hidden all the Sol emeralds in a safe Sage showed him, he ran out to join in the fricass, "whew! there were'nt this many bots when they were chasing me down!" Shaz muttered to himself. Suddenly, Shaz unsheathed his katana, he only used when he really needed too, and he really needed to! After disposing a few of the robots he saw some overpowering Shox, so he rushed up, and sliced the bots with one clean sweep of his blade. "You alright pal?" Shaz said teasingly.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "Thanks Shaz," said Shox, flashing a smirk. "They obviously don't know who they're dealing with!" At that moment, a robot sent a missile at them both. It hurtled towards them at frightening speed, preparing for impact.

"Shaz, hold on!" said Shox quickly grabbing Shaz by the arm and running off in super speed. "Haha, they think we're pushovers!" said Shox sending a lightning bolt at the robot that just fired the missile, destroying it.

"How ya doin back there guys!?" yelled Shox over his shoulder, talking to Ora an Sage.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    as Magnum reached a cliff over the...uh,place shox was at..((sorry prodigy)) he noticed the bots attacking,and being destroyed.."they got here before I did?...wow...."He then pulled out his special gun,the Shock Magnum Ex. which looked like a shiny silver old fashioned-gun,but in a blue clip,and held the trigger."and with this shot,..the boys..and ora should know I'm here.."the gun started glowing blue,green,and red.he then pointed in the middle of the mini-army,the let go off the trigger.a large shot was fired,and only destroyed around 50 of the bots."now then time for a fight"he then jumped high into the air,and landed to the ground.he pulled out his ninja bade,slashed four robots,with ten slashes to each.he then glance at his blade."now why the heck did I pull this out?.."he then sheethed the ninja blade,and pulled out his samurai sword.he then used it to slash and destroy 5 bots with one swipe."now that's war-like power!"he then looked at the others,and slashed his way to them."how are you guys holding up?..sorry I'm late.."

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
    Ora sneered at Shox. "I'm doing better than you! Just lookout for yourself-robots attacking behind you." She jumped, shot four shirkin, landed on a robot, and three robots simultainiously exploded. Ora jumped up and down. "YESSSSS!!!!! Oh yeah!!! We can do this!"

She noticed Magnum. "So you finally decided to show up? We so need your help." Ora said sarcasticly, but smiling anyway. She looked at his sword. "Niiiiiice. Are you sure you can fight with that?" She grinned at him while pulling out two Kurin. "'Cause I could if you can't." She ran up to him, flipped above him, and destroyed the 'bots behind him. They were standing back-to-back. "I fight better like this. You?" Ora flashed her biggest smirk at him and returned to fighting stance.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    "hey! My sword's cool too! Oh, and nice to see you again Magnum, Ora!" Shaz said. He then focused on the robots "Alright time to get serious!"

Shaz ignited his sword in a blue aura and it suddenly became longer and sharper with his ice. "Time to taste the icy cold steel of my katana, robo-jerks!" Shaz said.

Shaz immedietely started to spin like a tornado, okay, carefully.... NOW! In a sudden burst of ice, Shaz started speeding around like a top, destroying many robots in his path.

"Keep your heads up guys! There are still alot more on the way!" Shaz called.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Shox saw everyone getting competitive with the whole fight, and he decided to get in on the fun too. He took out his magnet and began firing rapid lightning bolts at the robots. He flipped high into the air, clenched his fist and forming electrical energy around it, and punched the ground hard, causing an electric shockwave on the ground, taking out numerous robots all at the same time.

"Haha, that makes robot number....." said Shox, counting all the robots he had so far destroyed. "Number 527! Think you can do better?" he said, grinning over at Ora, Shaz, and Magnum.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    "please...my first strike got 50!and yea...I know how to use this blade!!Just watch this!!!"he then twirled his sword once,making lots of aftermirages copying his move.he then hit the ground with his sword,causing a large energy wave to Decimate many.he then smashed and sliced his way through about one hundred bots.but when he turned back around,a bot aimed a puch right in his face.4but as it hit Magnum,the fist was smashed and crushed into pieces.the punch didn't hurt Magnum at all,instead the fist was destroyed.Magnum quickly took advantage of this by uppercutting the but,the uppercutting again but with his sword.Finally,he then charged up his fist,then dashed through lots of robots fist first,destroying them.he then came to a group of robots.as he did,he stopped,and let go of his fist,making a large flame blast come from his hand."TAKE THIS!!!BUSTER WOLF!!!!!!"many bots were obliterated...."aww,man!that was only 842!...oh well..I'm not feeling to well today..."he continued smashing,shooting,and slicing more and more robots...

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
    Ora's eyes widened as she admired Magnum's skills. "Not half bad. Check this out!" She put away her kunai and took out her shurkin. She used her other hand to command water. She pushed the water into the shurkin and winced in pain. There was a blinding light and when it died down, Nina's shurkin had grown 5x its size. And, it had a water overpower.

"Hah! I diden't think I could pull that off. Not bad, for my first try!" She grinned childishly, overjoyed. While she was distracted, a 'bot swung a pipe at her. "Whoa! Cool it!" She yelled, blood flowing down her cheek. "You got my face! My purdyful face..." She said, flames in her eyes. "You die... now. ORA AQUA SHURKIN!!!" Water engulfed all the bots, but it also got Ora. Underwater, she threw the shurkin, as the water immobilized the robots. Boom! The sound of many robots exploding.

After the water cleared, Ora shook off the water on her fur. "Whew! Note to self: stand clear when using 'Ora aqua shurkin.'" She looked over at Magnum and winked. "See that? 900 'bots. Not bad, huh?"

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
    Ora's eyes widened as she admired Magnum's skills. "Not half bad. Check this out!" She put away her kunai and took out her shurkin. She used her other hand to command water. She pushed the water into the shurkin and winced in pain. There was a blinding light and when it died down, Nina's shurkin had grown 5x its size. And, it had a water overpower.

"Hah! I diden't think I could pull that off. Not bad, for my first try!" She grinned childishly, overjoyed. While she was distracted, a 'bot swung a pipe at her. "Whoa! Cool it!" She yelled, blood flowing down her cheek. "You got my face! My purdyful face..." She said, flames in her eyes. "You die... now. ORA AQUA SHURKIN!!!" Water engulfed all the bots, but it also got Ora. Underwater, she threw the shurkin, as the water immobilized the robots. Boom! The sound of many robots exploding.

After the water cleared, Ora shook off the water on her fur. "Whew! Note to self: stand clear when using 'Ora aqua shurkin.'" She looked over at Magnum and winked. "See that? 900 'bots. Not bad, huh?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back