• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic The Hedgehog: New Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    "almost done...." i said sitting at the desk in my room, working on something covered in lights and wires. "just put this here..." i said, putting a small transistor in place "and were done!" i said picking it up, flipping a switch, a few lights lighting up and a whirring sound being heard. "yea! its working, now il never have to clean my room again!" i said happily, the whirring noise getting louder. "thats not good" i said, just before the macine exploded, destroying my room

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    Magnum rushed in the room confused as the the hedghog was working on things while turmoil was about."Yo sage!don't you know what's going on?!eggman's robots are about to attack,and the original sonic team is gone!!we don't have time for this!!!"He says as he grabs sage's hand and rushes out back in front of Shox."Hey,sage had no Idea what's going on.Fill him in,will ya?...I'll go look for the others."He says as he rushes off,leaving Sage with Shox.

SilverTail

Years
    "whoa...guess i shouldnt have put in that third micro reactor..." i said, shaking some smoke off my head. "wait, what??" i exlaimed "wait...robots.." i said slowly, then began laughing "hes still using those things? ill be right back" i said, darting back off to the remains of my room "ut one of those there...then one of these here....all done!" i said, running back. "here we are, one SEMPG, a super electro-magnetic pulse generator, rather than sending out just one pulse, it sends one out every ten minutes, knocking out any electronics or radar, and i have these little micro pad that protect our electronics" i said grining "whatcha think?"

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
    Magnum heard what he said,and turned back towards Sage."uh,I don't care much about that gizmo crap,..but tails already tried disrupting the robots signal...that's how he got captured...something about the solar power that makes things like that not work....now stay with Shox like a good kid alright?....for now,he's the leader..."He says as he finally rushes off in search of other animal allies.

SilverTail

Years
    "who died and made him king..." i muttered "besides, my designs are nothing like tails...i helped him build that when i met him...this thing is of my own design...geeze" i muttered darkly, sitting down and looking at it "everythings looking good...everything in place...yup, all good" i said, yawning adn laying back "now i just need to make something to rebuild my room...."

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
    OOC: Sorry about the double post. By the way, what is the current setting? A city, a forest, the mountains?

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "Ugh, Magnum can be a real pain...." thought Shox. "'Im the leader for now'....just what is that supposed to mean? Magnum is getting on my last nerve, and i dont have time for arguments."

Shox looked at Sage. "I guess you'll be wanting an explanation for all of this," said Shox. "Here, just listen to this, it will give you the details." Shox handed Sage the monitor which Eggman had appeared on, telling of his plan.

(DM8000, just read the first post where i start off and you'll see what Eggman said)

SilverTail

Years
    ((dont worry, already did))

"ok" i said, watching it. "oh great, lemme guess, now weve got to save them? man...there goes my inventing time for the day..." i muttered after watching it. "hmmm..maybe if i..." i said to myself, pulling out a tool kit and opening up the monitor "if i can make a few adjustments...we canuse this to spy on eggman..." i muttered, pullint out some tools and going to work. "afterall, he can contact us, so why cant we contact him?"

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "I already tried that, he has locked my communicator," said Shox. "We have to travel to him and rescue Sonic and the others. We need the Chaos Emeralds, first, and that will be a hard task...."

Shox thought about the journey for a minute, and started to remember where all the Chaos Emeralds were located.

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
    Ora sighed. She had been walking for days to get from the now empty Chaotix HQ to the place she knew the others would be. Espio had taken her to see Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles train. She had then seen teen boys training with the Master fighters. She knew by now they would be young men. She saw figures up ahead. Two hedgehogs and a wolf. If she remembered correctly, they were Shox, Sage, and Magnum. She sniffed. "Lets see if they've gotten any more immature then they were a year ago." Grinning, she quickened her pace.

She approached the boys. "Hey Shox, Long time no see!" She smiled and gave him a thumbs up. "Hi Sage, Magnum." She sat down on the ground next to them and sighed. "So, whats the word?"

SilverTail

Years
    "oh nothing much, just the fact that the entire sonic team has been kidnapped and sent to another dimension, now weve got to save them" i said, messing with thte monitor "done" i said, pressing a button, a map appearing of the area, a single red dot appearing "forget spying devise, i turned it into a tracker, it traces where the transmission came from" i said grinning

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
    Magnum quickly stopped running,snifed the air,and his ears quickly turned and faced to the left of him,right before he quickly turned around in the same direction."ah...Ora!just one of the people I was looking for.we,.....they just might need your help....oh,and Shox,...since we're looking for chaos emeralds,...I happened to have found one while I was in the forest yesterday."He says as he pulls out the clear/white chaos emerald,spinning it on his index finger by the bottom of it."due to natural forces,Chaos emeralds have not and never will stay in the same place for long.Everyone knows that...........didn't you?"He says as he fully grabs the rock,and looks at the hedghog with a grin."Anyways,....now what do we do,'Leader'?....go seperate ways to get the emeralds,find them as a group,or leave all the fighting up to me as usual?...leaving me to the robots in other terms...I could really go for the third option..living here with you guys doesn't quite give me the option to a good fighting match in fihting,if you know what I mean."He says,laughing at the others,and waits for answeres."

SilverTail

Years
    i ran forwasrds adn grabbed teh emerald, making a few adjusments to my tracing devise, plugging the emerald in and pressing a button. "all done" i sadi as 6 more dots appeared, the dot where eggman was remainng there. "there they are, the other 6 chaos emeralds, and here we are" i said, pointing to our location. "and if this thing is right, eggman has one of the emeralds"

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
    Ora coulden't help but giggle. "You guys are so serious all the time. Chill!" She leaned back and stared up into the clouds. "So, Eggman has an Emerald. Whoopdee flippen' do. We can get it." Flipping some stray hair from her face, she got up and stretched. "And who says your the Leader? Just 'cause Sonic was a fairly good fighter on his part doesen't mean everyone who has connections with him is just as kind and noble as he." She exclaimed, winking playfully at Shox.

No matter how diffrent we are, we need to stick together. Ora thinks to herself. Looks like we each have skills that could be useful in a pinch. She noticed she was staring at Magnum. He's... intriguing. Strange, in a way. Her eyes shifted from Magnum to Shox, then to Sage, and back to Magnum again. They all mean well. I'm sure of it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "I suggest we look for the Emeralds as a group," said Shox. "That way we can stick together, and we can work stronger against Eggman and his robots as a unit. You know what they say: 'united we stand, divided we fall'."

Shox began to think about where the other Chaos Emeralds were. "I think Knuckles knows where they all are," he said. "Of course he cant tell us that now, but im sure he has left references and stuff as to where they are. I suggest we head on up to the Holy Summit, because that's where Knuckles spends most of his time."

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
    "whoa,whoa...knuckles wouldn't have any idea anyways...he can sence the master emerald,not the chaos emeralds...just to let you know....but he DID teach my how to sence them when they are about 500 yards near me....but,I don't sence them,..so...oh,and Ora,...hah...I'm never serious...you should tell that to these guys.....well,Shox mainly...Sage is a pretty cool kid..."He says as he raises an ayabrow at Shox jokung around with the kid Hedghog.

SilverTail

Years
    "is it just me, or is everyone ignoring me?" i said, pointing to the tracer "i made a devise to show us where teh chaos emeralds are, just like tails said he used back when they fought the metarex, only this one is alot better" i said annoyedly, picking it up adn walking off "i think i still have the designs for teh blue typhoon somewhere...maybe we can make it, only better"

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
    good idea kid!now we just gotta see what little leader thinks about it!I always knew you were cool."He says as he gives Sage a slight playful noogie."now...It'll be best if you get to work on the space craft...if you need any supplies just call me...He says as walks out of the room,eyeing Ora before leaving.

SilverTail

Years
    "thank you i am noticed!" i said, grinning and setting down teh tracer "everyone, try not to touch this" i said before running off to the hanger, looking around for the blue prints "not her...or here..GOT THEM!" i said, grabbing them and running back to the room

((i forget, is the blue typoon the little or the big ship form sonic X?))

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
    {blue typhoon is the little walker/airplane/car for tails I think..}

"you heard the kid!no touchy!!now....hey shox....when do you think the robots will be here?...I'll go after them if you want me to....maybe I could fend them off for a couple of hours while you guys search for more chaos emeralds....."He says as he takes his hand and scratches behind his ears like a dog does.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back