• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic The Hedgehog: New Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
    Ora's eyes widend. "OOH! We get to ride in a ship? YAY!" (Being an orphan left her with out-of-date stuff. Any high-tech stuff will impress her.) She turned to Shox with big eyes. "Is it gonna be a big ship? Can I ride in it?" She did a backflip and landed next to the door. "Sigh. I'm getting hyper. I need fresh air." She opened the door and walked out.

She saw Sage and Magnum. She ran over to Sage. "What'cha doin'? Where'ya goin'? Can I help?" She said quickly, then took a big breath and said, "Was I talking to fast? Sorry."

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    i laughed and started talking faster than her "itsokiwasjustworkinontheship" i said really fast, laughing again. "hey, magnum, if you can, do you think you can try not to destroy atleast ONE of them, i might be able to find out what makes them tick, that way i can find a way to modify my EMP" i said, looking at the blue prints "hmmm...it would have to be bigger...since weve got more than just sonic and tails...wait!" i said suddenly, running off to the hanger "were not gonna need those blue prints!!!" i said loudly "get in here, everyone!!!" i said, standing by a switch

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "What is it?" asked Shox. "Why aren't we going to need those blueprints for the blue typhoon?" He walked over by Sage, a little confused, his expression looking somewhat confused, holding one eyebrow up.

"Oh, and Magnum," Shox directed at the wolf. "Eggman didn't tell me exactly when the robots will be attacking....he wouldnt be that stupid, he'd want them to catch us off guard. But im guessing it would be soon, because we are the only ones standing in his way."

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    Magnum walked back into the room."actually Shox,the Doc. would be that stupid...last year,when Metal overlord came,before that the doc. told everyone hat they had either 2 days,or 24 hours to stop him....so one would assume I guess...anyways,what's with the switch,Sage?...let me guess....you're gonna flip the switch,and show us something really amazing?..."He said grinning.

Colt_Darkfire

was Thunder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    *as colt runs through a forest jumping from tree to tree heres some mechanical movment towards sages workshop he goes in for a closer look and sees it is eggmans robotic contraptions* Darn they must be looking for sonic and tails i better go get to sage and see if he knows anything *colt holds out his emerald and mutters Chaos Control. As Colt teleports to the front door of sages workshop. Colt knocks on the door waiting for someone to awnser*

SilverTail

Years
    "you have no idea magnum" i said, flipping the switch, lights going off "you might want to be on this side of teh workshop" i said, poingint to the wall im against as teh floor started to seperate, the blue typoon itself coming out of teh ground. "i remembered about this from when i was helping tails with a generator" i said, walking over and leaning against the blue typoon "a few modification to this baby and we'll be in the skies in no time" i said grinning

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Shox hears a knock at the door and goes to answer it. When he opens the door, he sees a red and black, green eyed hedgehog looking back at him. He was sweating slightly, and it looked he had just did soemthing very tiring to get here. Shox surveyed the hedgehog with humor, holgin in a laugh.

"Well, hey Colt!" said Shox with a chuckle. "Its good you could get here."

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
    "oohh....looks like someone has a shiny new emerald with him"Magnum said as he sensed the emerald that colt had."Long time no see Colt..what've you been up to?...and Sage,what are the uprgades gonna be?....because I can't wait to go ou there and fight..."He said as he cracked his knuckles.

SilverTail

Years
    "rocketlaunchers here and there, a few more cockpits, teh usual" i said, darting over to get my tools "you got any tech skills in ya? i could use some help" i said, darting from here to there on the ship, making a few adjustments "oh, i have to get something!" i said suddenly, darting off to the main building and grabbing the chaos tracker, darting back and placing it on the dashboard in the mian cockpit, starting to modify the cockpit so it uplinks with the tracer. "all done, and what do ya know, one dot is gone, i guess, well, i think htat just means that colt's emerald is here, that leaves 5 more emeralds to find, but were gonna have to get the one eggman has last" i said, darting bakc out and continuing to make modifications, making the wings larger and adding a few more cockpits ((a two seated cockpit isnt gonna work for everyone))

SilverTail

Years
    "rocketlaunchers here and there, a few more cockpits, teh usual" i said, darting over to get my tools "you got any tech skills in ya? i could use some help" i said, darting from here to there on the ship, making a few adjustments "oh, i have to get something!" i said suddenly, darting off to the main building and grabbing the chaos tracker, darting back and placing it on the dashboard in the mian cockpit, starting to modify the cockpit so it uplinks with the tracer. "all done, and what do ya know, one dot is gone, i guess, well, i think htat just means that colt's emerald is here, that leaves 5 more emeralds to find, but were gonna have to get the one eggman has last" i said, darting bakc out and continuing to make modifications, making the wings larger and adding a few more cockpits ((a two seated cockpit isnt gonna work for everyone))

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
    Now calmer, Ora could think clearly. "Robots? How many do you think he'll send?" She smiles, showing her teeth. "If he sends any less than 20 I'll be insulted." Eyeing a stump out of the corner of her eye, she pulls out her twin daggers. With two strokes, she cuts the stump into small peices. "This won't be a problem," She grins.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2007
    Name: Danny uchachi
    Species:Chao appiring
    Birthplace:under ground
    Apprentice For:Shadow,emerl
    Appearance:XxX he is invicible
    Personality:quick
    History:It's an 3000 year old appering that waked up with a earth shock. The chao princess Tikal Mde this creature to Harm the world. But when Tikal died. Danny Uchahi must do this alone. Then Dr.eggman has disprogrammed him and let him trained by shadow and emerald. The only way to make Danny Uchahi a good guy again When the Chao ball is destroyed. Anyone can make Danny uchachi good whe will see who can destroy the powerfull chao ball.
    Special Abilities/Powers: Eating hetgehog, Taking attacks from other's, using chao control

Last edited:

Colt_Darkfire

was Thunder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    (OOC: lol that is bad sign up chao control? anywho)
    *colt walks in and inspects the modifications sage is doing* "how about a machine gun? that might help too" *Colt sits down on the floor* Oh Shox Wat were you sheepishly grinning at before?"

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    (sorry i haven't posted in a while.....i've been a lil busy)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Shox walks over to Ora and observes her battle-ready attitude.

"Haha, looks like Ora's taking no prisoners in this battle," he thinks to himself. "Seeing what she just did to those stumps, i cant wait to see her in action!"

"Huh? What?" said Shox, hearing Colt's remark. "Oh, i wasn't grinning at anything. Nothing at all."

Shox walks over to the unfinished airplane, watching Sage work on it and looking at the blueprints and the plane eagerly.

"So Sage," says Shox with a grin. "When are we gonna get this baby in the air? I cant wait to fly!"

SilverTail

Years
    "hmm...machine guns would be cool.....and ora, try not to destroy them all, i need to find out what makes htem tick" i said, darting over and grabbing some machine guns, hooking them to the ship here and there. "remote control moduels.....recievers..." i said, putting a joystick in each cockpit, it going to its own machine gun."just a few more modifications and we'll be done..."

Colt_Darkfire

was Thunder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    Colt jumps up "anyone wanna have a practice duel i need to realese some anger before the robots get here how about you shox?" colts starts jumping up and down and gets impatient

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
    "hold on,kid........i can't wait either,but don't get stupid on us....heh...we all wanna shred those bots to pieces,BUT,...sage I won't forget about ya....I'll keep on un-banged....I'll see you guys later....I'm gonna go take on eggman's base head on...if your plan is ready before I make it there,be sure to pick me up,will ya sage?..see ya!"Magnum pats sage's back lightly,winks at Ora,and salutes Shox,and Colt befor heading out the door.

Colt_Darkfire

was Thunder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    "seeyas ima go chase magnum!" runs really fast to catch up to magnum "oi slow down ima coming too i wanna strike eggman head on how about we chaos control there i still have my emerald! u still got yours right?" pulls out the teal coloured emerald

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back