• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

`Spartan's Awesome Re-Colour Adoptions

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    squall said:
    vaati he is a waste of space forget him anyway do u want help guyz?
    For comments like these and flaming the heck out of a member, you're banned. It's a four day ban, so I expect you to act more mature when you come back and not make me put you on permaban.Takashi you got yourself a two day ban as well.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    how did I know this would happen?...yes that comment was innaproprite...and some other acusations made by houhou were ludicrus...I feel like this will end with more than a temp.ban

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
  • Why do you continue this flaming and arguing?! Ah anyway I promised to leave. Vaati it?s over now so you can stop too, okay? And don?t bring up nintenod all the time in those postst of yours... Anyway like I promised I leave now.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I was putting my point across...you basically called him a thief...and I wasnt sticking up 4 him cuz I'm his friend...me and him werent friends when this all started...I was sticking up for a innocent member...you made a mistake, live woth it
    well i can see I'm getting ban for this
    seeya around guys

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
  • vaati said:
    I was putting my point across...you basically called him a thief...and I wasnt sticking up 4 him cuz I'm his friend...me and him werent friends when this all started...I was sticking up for a innocent member...you made a mistake, live woth it
    well i can see I'm getting ban for this
    seeya around guys

I made a mistake? How? Wait. Don?t answer. I promised to leave. But I have to say this to you: You couldve said those thinkg during the argument, not now when everything is over and peaceful. And it really doesn?t matter why you defended him. I still don?t think I?m more quiltier than he. Anyways, please don?t nswer to this. I promised to leave and I dont?want to post in this thread anymore. If you have something more to say then PM me.

Okay now I?ll leave. And I hope that nobody comments about this post. I am going to keep my promise of leaving. Bye!

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
  • heres your lugia =)

`Spartan's Awesome Re-Colour Adoptions

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    How 'bout Tropius that has green=yellow and brown=white?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I' loving that suicuine you re added...hope houhou doesent return

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I can try them
    and houhou it was only a joke lighting up

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
  • Could you do a mechanical Charizard but in a different pose. If not then can you do a groudon?

By the way, would you like a tidus(ffx) sprite, it's that I just made it and enjoy it so much that I want to share it with everyone.....

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    post it if you want...yey I now have aboud 12 sprites to make

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
  • Golden Houou: I can see why you can't stop posting. Spartan06 is argueing with you a lot, and I'd aprrieciate it if you would PM and he would answer.

Spartan06: Why not answer his PM's, because he wants to settle this, and your making it worse on him by not replying. And I don't see either why 1 suicune that you argue about for almost the entire thread should be so important.

Vaati: I haven't seen my requests for a while now. What are you doing?

Forest Grovytle: Thank you for telling them to stop, I'd like this thread to be active too, because they are very good sprites. I hope this arguement will stop before you close this thread...

Back