• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Special Forces of Pokecommunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
  • The best nature for Skarmory, Gligar, and Hippowdon would be Impish. The best for Forretress is Bold if it has Gyro Ball and Impish if it has Earthquake. The best for Weezing is Bold. the best for Milotic and Blissey are Bold or Calm. Snorlax is Careful. And I'm not sure about special wall natures :/

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • xD I could end up writing some guides for EV-training, IV-breeding, and other things like that because I'm not completely sure that everyone knows what these are. I'm honestly not looking for THE best battlers at PC, but! I'm looking to teach them and make them some of the best. ^^ I'm not very good myself, but I know enough to teach. Just my laziness gets to me. xD

Xairmo, (and Ooka, just in case you test someone) When giving the total, what you do is give an average of the scores. So you take the type knowledge, basic team setup, ect. scores, add them together, then divide by 4. This way you get an average of the four scores. If they lost and didn't get at or above 3, they don't make it. If they win, you add the 0.5 bonus onto the averaged number. (Meaning you do the average first, then add the bonus to the average.) (Math is confusing. xD)

So yeah, not sure if you took the average, but it's ok because he got a 3.75, which is more than enough to pass. ^^ Good job Rux.

So what's going on with the name? Will it be "The E of PC"? If so, I could get a mod to change the title to the full name. (The Elite of Pokecommunity) So yeah...xD

Hooray for the first strategy help! xD I can't wait until we all grow to help each other even more. xD

Xairmo

Years
  • I'm pretty sure I did the average o.o I'm just not sure I did it correctly xD
    Well I'll place my vote for "The E of PC" ^^ Also, you said you wanted to teach some of the best trainers? Why don't we like have a teaching program for those who need it?

.Aero

Years
  • Ok see you on wi-fi. You can battle me for my badge. My gym team is my good team.

PLEASE don't come here asking for battles if you aren't a member. It's against the rules. =[ And Xairmo, you shouldn't be accepting the battles either. If you want to be a memeber, fine, but since you aren't you can't battle here! =[

Rux, please don't double post. xD

Rux

Apathetic.
    Years
  • Sorry! Won't happen again.
    [=

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!
    I just found a nature code for my AR.
    It took me a whole day... A WHOLE DAY to find that adamant Salamence.
    Lifes cruel.
    >.>

Last edited:

Xairmo

Years
  • Sorry! Won't happen again.
    [=

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!
    I just found a nature code for my AR.
    It took me a whole day... A WHOLE DAY to find that adamant Salamence.
    Lifes cruel.
    >.>
    Well congrats on finding it ^^
    Sorry I just wanted a battle. :( Won't do it again.
    It was a good battle Mike, though Hax was a bit meh-ish :P

@Saba: Sorry I forgot that rule >.<

Rux

Apathetic.
    Years
  • Does EV training usually take this long?
    Im still not done.
    According to my calculations to get 252 Attack EV's, my Staraptor has to kill 84 Dragonites?
    Now, i'm no where near good at math so I might be doing something stupid.
    So, am I doing it right?
    (:

.Aero

Years
  • xD There are ways to make it go faster, but there are so many and they're so confusing, that I'm just going to write out a guide in a bit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back