• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Special Forces of Pokecommunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
  • Yo guys, I need to post here more don't I?

Well, is there anything you need from me as of now? And I'm up for making some banners as well.

Kratos_Aurion88

Waiting for the GSC Remake
    Years
  • Okay guys, I've made a few changes to my team, and I was wondering if you had some suggestions: (And they're not fully trained yet, so the movesets probably aren't the best...)
    Pupitar
    Crunch
    Rock Slide
    Sandstorm
    Payback

Zapdos
    Thunder Wave
    Thunder
    Discharge
    Fly

Feraligatr
    Aqua Tail
    Rain Dance (Links to Zapdos also)
    Ice Fange
    Thrash

Mesprit (I know this one's bad XD)
    Confusion
    Lucky Chant
    Future Sight
    Extrasensory

Torterra
    Leech Seed
    Earthquake
    Wood Hammer
    Return

Forretress
    Spikes
    Payback
    Mirror Shot
    Take Down

Well? As I said, I know the movesets are bad, but they're not leveled all the way yet. (Especially Pupitar and Forretress)

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • DeanoDance, not sure if you'll see this, but I thought that in clans we were allowed to rate each others' teams as a way to keep discussion flowing. I don't look at clans as battle only groups, but also as groups that help each other become better in battling.

But then again, what I think isn't always what the rules say.

Sorry for my absence everyone, I had to read a book in two days and it was tough...kinda. xD I'm on the verge of ruining my record of 1st honors (All A's and at most 1 B) for the first time since 4th grade. I'm pretty nervous, but I hope I'll be fine. (And no I'm not bragging...okay maybe a little. xD But I'm just telling everyone why I'm not around that much right now.)

Rux

Apathetic.
    Years
  • Okay, heres my scenario.

I want my Gengar to have 252 Speed EV's.
    This means I would have to kill 84 Pidgeot.
    Now.. if my Gengar has / had the pokerus does this mean I only have to kill 42 Pidgeot?
    And, whats is the difference between being infected by the pokerus and being cured? If you have the pokerus does the stats, exp, and EV's double and when its cured does the EXP, Stats and EV's go back to normal or do the EV's still increase x2?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • You are correct, but when they are cured, the only downside is that they can't infect other pokemon too. Once they get it, the effects stay forever. PKRS in the purple means they can pass it to other party members (more quickly to pokemon right next to them in the order) and the little smile, straight face thing means they're cured. They still get the benefits no matter what. (Pokerus only affects EVs.)

Rux

Apathetic.
    Years
  • Thank you very much.
    This clears up a lot of problems I've been having.
    I thought once the PKRS (in purple) went away the benefits were lost so I started EV training my pokemon all over again.
    >.>
    -Thanks

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    May I join please?i need to be in a clan with people I know

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...So the Clan basically divided into the revived Generation and this?

Ooookay...... I have a sudden sense of deja-vu. I predict an eventual reformation.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Oh so both old clans died that is sad , so this is all the leftovers of the generation?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Oh so both old clans died that is sad , so this is all the leftovers of the generation?

As I remember, the remains of the Generation were absorbed into the Clan, which apparently has split into these two groups. ...So, I suppose you are correct, in a way.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Hey ichaste! Are you gonna join here too?

Not sure yet. I'm still thinking about if I'm going to join in or wait for the Clan to revive, one way or another.

Oh, and I'm also rather leery at the latest decision on Garchomp, so I'm not sure if I will be battling again soon. Even if I do decide to, I may or may not need to come up with another team member.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    And the Classic Ribbon. And inside a Cherish Ball.

...Anyway, I am also going to attend the event.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back