• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Specialshipping club

what will be your favorite hint of specialshipping?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012
    ^
    ooh!
    ooh! me me! pick me!
    Ahem!
    I think she would hide it behind a smile but she will be a bit jealous of Yellow!
    but now that I think about it... Dont Sabrina and Erika have a crush on Red too?

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • *runs into the club alluva sudden and trips, BAM!*

Owwie.........
    Okay to answer Auratios' topic, I think she would be jealous too!
    Oh and dragons101, Dontcha think that Sabrina and Erika are too mature to have a crush on him? (they have to be at least 23 by now...)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012
    ^
    well... *avoids question*
    I think Erika has a crush on him because she was determined to save him when he went missing.

as for Sabrina, When she was thinking about when she saw him on mt. Silver she smiled! (sabrina never smiles!) plus she said something about him being a good man like Giovanni. (I have no idea what that meant.)

yellow amarillo

~Pika does Red like me?
    Years
  • wait, if that happened wouldn't Red become a..... girl magnet?? now that's what i call embarrassment.. but whatever they do Specialshipping will always be canon to me without a confession!!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012
    ^
    yeah.

Oh! time for a new topic!

What if Yellow and Red appeared in Sinnoh? (wait... does that count as a specialshipping question??? aahh! I ran out of ideas!

Orenji-chan

Jadeshipping Otaku
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2007
    What would happen if Misty found out that Red and Yellow are already a couple?

I think she would be envious at first of their relationship since she has feelings for Red as well. I mean -- I would if I liked a cute guy and I wasn't dating him. I think she'd probably get over it eventually.

But since I also support MangaPokeshipping, I don't think you should've asked me this question. xD;

Umi Ryuzaki

アデ
    Years
  • i didn't know whre the club move but a I found

they go to sinnoh for a new journey, they go to snow point city to take vacation for a week and they confeesed

Umi Ryuzaki

アデ
    Years
  • In a battle between Red and Yellow, Who would Win?
    honestly Red because Red's pokemon are higher level than Yellow's pokemon

Last edited:

mountainred

私はSpecialshippingを? ??む
    Years
  • Good Idea.
    Ummm let's see.............
    In a battle between Red and Yellow, Who would Win?

I think it depends.........................................................
    I think if Red has his normal gang, he`ll win but if yellow has pika with her....... it`ll be a fair fight.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Why does nobody tell me these things? xD

I'd like to join. I think some of you guys know me better as xxBlackyxx on Serebii forums, if I'm correct. ;D

In a battle between Red and Yellow, Who would Win?

Red would let Yellow win. That's his baybeh. <3

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • Ooh Ooh!
    Me wants to join tew ^-^

Yeah, Red would totally let Yellow win. But Yellow would get all pouty at him for doing so.
    Luffles nontheless, though.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Oh, and sorry about my theme.

I support more than SpecialShipping, though. And nobody has an AmberShipping theme...so...don't hurt me. -hides-

Luffles nontheless, though.

Much luffles. I luff luffles of teh Red and Yellow. :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • ^ Try using the little icons that do those actions for you, until you can learn BB code. ^^

The B button in the reply box will bold it, and at the very end, that will put quote tags on what you're trying to quote.

-still shot for banner-

mountainred

私はSpecialshippingを? ??む
    Years
  • ^ Try using the little icons that do those actions for you, until you can learn BB code. ^^

The B button in the reply box will bold it, and at the very end, that will put quote tags on what you're trying to quote.

-still shot for banner-
    i shall do more post.

I don`t know what you talking bout!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back