• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Specialty Tournament (GREAT PRIZES!)

Pyro da Infernape

Pokemon Junkie -.-
Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    i would to join! but i have only just bought platinum, making my levels in low 50's =( my theme would be huge pokemon!! im a fan and always will be. My fc is Max- 1376 4092 8761 "N"

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Awesome that the tournament is going good! Hopefully we can finish this without activity problems.

ItzMike

Has made a triumphant comeback
    Years
  • gah im so pissed off. about 40 minutes after i posted. i got a ****ing ds ._. ahwell ill just see if theres a free entry round.

Also if there is ill have to pm you again as my team has changed slightly

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2010
    Hey kyubi naruto, sorry for not posting, how bout a battle maybe on friday at 6:30 ish maybe?

Years
  • Opponent's last activity-May 15th, 2009 03:45 PM

This is not good. If he's not on I am going to have a sub-round.

I dont understand why you would enter a torny and not be active -_-

I don't either. :|

gah im so pissed off. about 40 minutes after i posted. i got a ****ing ds ._. ahwell ill just see if theres a free entry round.

Also if there is ill have to pm you again as my team has changed slightly

Next round, sorry. :| However, I may add an extra round because of the non-active entries.

Years
  • This is just a reminder that ALL results are due by Tuesday night 12:00AM. Anyone who fails to turn in their results will be removed. If I see that too many people are inactive, I will either postpone the results or add a separate round, for those without opponents.

Back