• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Hi. I'd like to join :D
    my favorite waters are FERALIGATR, Blastoise, Wailord, Ludicolo, Starmie, and Cloyster

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • How do you like the evolution of Luvdisc?

I was really surprised by it. I like it. And I agree with Charizard, it's really one of the very few I like so far

I wouldn't jump right to the conclusion it's a Luvdisc evolution. Until we get more information about it, we'll then be able to decide. Right now, it's still up in the air.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

I wouldn't jump right to the conclusion it's a Luvdisc evolution. Until we get more information about it, we'll then be able to decide. Right now, it's still up in the air.
    It 90% is, I mean it looks almost like it except with a few add ons :/

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    May I pleas join this club To be true I like all pokemon kind but water just nodges past the rest

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • B/W is set to be released in a month or two, not sure. I could be wrong, but I don't know if it'll be a Luvdisc evolution. It depends if they put any old Pokemon in the Isshu Dex or if it's going to be just all the new Pokemon from that game.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    B/W is set to be released in a month or two, not sure. I could be wrong, but I don't know if it'll be a Luvdisc evolution. It depends if they put any old Pokemon in the Isshu Dex or if it's going to be just all the new Pokemon from that game.
    But, it looks almost exactly like Luvdisc except with some new appendages. :O I'm be laughing if it was a different Pokemon xD

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Member list has been updated! Sorry guys, I haven't been able to get on the computer all that much.

Thank you.

How Do you like the Evolution of Luvdisc?

I love it! SUN FISH FTW!! I ad a feeling it would get an evo, only I thought it wuld have been with the Gen 4 pokemon. I think it looks quite cute, much better looking than the Sun Fish https://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/printable/mola.html
    ^^ A Sunfish. Pretty darn big. Tentacools will have to be on their guard

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back