• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Pokemon in BW2 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • Just realized that the color of the crystal matched the color of it's respective Lati.

A shiny is still a shiny for me ^_^.
    Still no one has been able to find Azelf...where is that blue elf?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Azelf is found on Route 23 .__. NOT REALLY AN ICONIC WILLPOWER-LIKE PLACE. But w/e. Like Mesprit you need to stand on a specific spot.

Also, once you've finished the Unova Dex, Juniper gives you a license. Show it to someone at Mistralton airport and Skyla will take you to a Nature Sanctuary. I guess it's the Safari Zone of the game since it's filled with a lot of Pokemon that aren't in the dex. In the middle is a shiny Haxorus at Level 60

This game is sure liking its shinies. Gible, Haxorus and Patrat. Plus the shiny charm.

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2019
    Heck, I'm just aggravated that they released the Version Exclusives after I Pre-ordered. Now I have to trade for my Electivire.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Azelf is found on Route 23 .__. NOT REALLY AN ICONIC WILLPOWER-LIKE PLACE. But w/e. Like Mesprit you need to stand on a specific spot.

Also, once you've finished the Unova Dex, Juniper gives you a license. Show it to someone at Mistralton airport and Skyla will take you to a Nature Sanctuary. I guess it's the Safari Zone of the game since it's filled with a lot of Pokemon that aren't in the dex. In the middle is a shiny Haxorus at Level 60

This game is sure liking its shinies. Gible, Haxorus and Patrat. Plus the shiny charm.

...odd. BUT HECK, WHY NOT?

I'm excited about this Sanctuary. I wonder what they mean by completed, though. Like, captured every one of the Pokemon, or at least seen?

IKR? Oh well, Haxorus is pretty boss, so I ain't complaining.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Azelf is found on Route 23 .__. NOT REALLY AN ICONIC WILLPOWER-LIKE PLACE. But w/e. Like Mesprit you need to stand on a specific spot.

That shiny Haxorus does sound like a sweet deal. But I might have a plain Haxorus on my future team, though, so I can catch this one for the sake of novelty

And I wonder what other Pokemon will be in the sanctuary? (Serebii said that Girafarig was one of them)

Years
  • The nature sactuary kind of makes me thing of a safari and it's presence off the map gives me the impression it might be in Africa...if so than I expect to see Rhydon, Girafarig (confirmed), Donphan, Doduo, etc. in that place.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    If you could alter the Unova dex

If you could alter the new Unova dex, what classic Pokemon would you add, and what Pokemon would you take out?

I'd take out Dunsparce and the Rattata line, and add the Pikachu line instead.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    The amount of confirmed shiny Pokemon we'll be getting is kind of ridiculous, but I'm not complaining. It's pretty boss. c:
    Still upset about no Milotic. I wanted a lot more Water-types. ;;

Years
  • Perhaps Milotic will be a post game Pokémon. I beleive Cedric still gives out the super rod post game so we'll proably be able to get us a feebas or Milltic though fishing on one lf those deep blue spots that contain rare pokemon like in BW.

Perriechu

Years
  • You can find a Liepard in a hidden burrow on Route 5 that has it's DW ability. Along with a Mandibuzz on Route 4 in Black.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
  • ...dunsparce is in the new unova dex what

Um, yeah, Dunsparce would definitely have to go. And the Zubat line. I'd put the Dratini line and the Togepi line in their places. And I'd get rid of the Skitty line too. Put in the Feebas line as a replacement.

I'm extremely happy to see Growlithe and Arcanine in the dex, though. That line's been my favorite since forever. and Lapras too!

iTeruri

iAm
    Years
  • Wow. Dunsparce is in the dex? That, I didn't know. Wow. I guess it's kinda obligatory that I use a Dunsparce in my W2 team, then. Because, you know, I looooove Dunsparce.

But Zubat has to go. I can stand (S)woobat, because they are kinda semi-okay. But Zubat, I've seen them too many times...

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
    Years
  • Get rid of the Zubats for sure. Put mah Milotic back in!!!

Also, I'd get rid of the Lake Trio and put in the Beasts. The lake trio, while awesome, needs to stay in their lakes. I want roamers back!!! Roamers are fun!!!

Years
  • but you get a crobat at the end of it! aha i agree with classiccartoon about the rattata line but take out skitty and replace with dratini line, coz i do rather love dragonite :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    id take out zubat and add in togipi.

no offence we got woobat why need another bat harboring caves ext.

Years
  • Mardibuzz seems more like a Pokemon that can be found on top of a tree rather than a Burrow...
    Yay, more hidden ability Pokemon. Perhaps this is why Gf didn't include Unovan Pokemon in the dream world, they were saving them for B2W2.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Mardibuzz seems more like a Pokemon that can be found on top of a tree rather than a Burrow...
    Yay, more hidden ability Pokemon. Perhaps this is why Gf didn't include Unovan Pokemon in the dream world, they were saving them for B2W2.

The picture actually shows this "Burrow" to just be out in the open in the desert. Like, almost like a secret little spot you have to look for, though.
    See:
    Spoiler:

Where as the more forest like routes seems to have little burrows in a secret spot surrounded by trees:
    Spoiler:

Perriechu

Years
  • Oops, I guess I should have made it a bit more clear. :x

Hidden Hollows regenerate new things all the time. I wonder if they do it for Pokemon as well as items? Idk if it's possible but that would be pretty awesome. To have most of the Unova Pokemon with their DW ability hiding out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back