• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
    I'm fine with Morty's team being the same levels as before. I have a feeling that Whitney's the only leader who's team drops a level, considering she was such a pain in the originals (and now her Miltank also has Thick Fat).

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    *Ode to Joy plays*

Yes! All the pictures, the info- Gah! Sensory overload! The little child in me is bouncing up and down, and I'm trying to reduce that to a big grin right now.

Haaaaaaahhh.... Ok. For now.
    Somebody said there was a 2chan thread for the guy with the pics? can somebody direct me to it?

Btw, the Burnt Tower is awesome.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    Wow, Morty looks cool. =D
    And his team didnt changed.
    I hope the rom will be aviable soon.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    new image of kymoto girls:
    [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread
    rydons gone ¬.¬

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    No one said anything about the gyms staying the same Charmageddon, besides I have a sneaking feeling that they are about to make up for Whitney's lower levels big time.

Anyway so she is Eucutreak can't wait to see what Morty's Pokemon levels are like.

Yes they did, all the information we have so far shows that the rosters haven't changed. Sure the levels and movesets have, but that's not enough. Cacoons are always crap, no matter what their level.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Perhaps the cocoon pokemon have tackle or bug bite from their previous forms?

everglow89

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2010
    All the sprites is this game are so damn AWESOME!

Haunter's and Scyther's are so far my favorite. Dang.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2016

Eeeve Infos!

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Never mind the link, I found the Pokebeach thing.

Pikachu Trainer~

PokéDex Project
    Years
    This is awesome, the news is flooding in like crazy! I have compiled every thing we currently know about the gym leaders into a page (I think i'm allowed to post this, as it is related). It has the current known Gym Leaders, moves, hold items, etc. Please let me know if I should take the link off. Thanks

Gym Leaders

I love the graphics of this game, especially the day care image, as the building looks great.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years

A kind of trainer?

looks like a channeler to me.

Oh and Charmaggedon I misread your post in my tired state. Now that I've taken a second look at it I do agree with you when I read it earlier I thought you were talking about something concerning levels.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    It looks like those...trainers in the ghost tower. New places to travel in Kanto? :3

P.S, I don't remember when, but I said the Pal Park will probably be in for the regular DS owners, and it'll be instead of the Safari zone. Muhaha.

RockmanEXE

Unova?
    Years
    I have the link to 2ch thread. I'd post the link here but most of the stuff on that site isn't what I'd like to call "work appropriate."

Send me a message if you want it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back