• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2012
    K, i have the rainbow feather but Ho-oh isn't there and I can't battle the kimino girls

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Also to note, Shaymin's Sky Forme shall be available in HeartGold and SoulSilver. If you have a Shaymin, then you must take it to the female in the Goldenrod Flower Shop. So, like the Rotom Formes I believe, Skymin shall be accessible as well.

By the way, if this mysterious man is really confirmed to be Giovanni, then I can see a large battle coming ahead if so. I'm sure further background knowledge on what Giovanni did over the years should be revelaed as well, but we'll see.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Also to note, Shaymin's Sky Forme shall be available in HeartGold and SoulSilver. If you have a Shaymin, then you must take it to the female in the Goldenrod Flower Shop. So, like the Rotom Formes I believe, Skymin shall be accessible as well.

By the way, if this mysterious man is really confirmed to be Giovanni, then I can see a large battle coming ahead if so. I'm sure further background knowledge on what Giovanni did over the years should be revelaed as well, but we'll see.
    Have you tried the Skymin theory? If so, did it work?

Also, where did you encounter the mysterious man?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Have you tried the Skymin theory? If so, did it work?

Also, where did you encounter the mysterious man?

The theory on Skymin has been confirmed by Serebii. So, when many recieve their imports it will have to be tested then. However, it has been confirmed on how to get Shaymin's Skyforme which is in Goldenrod's Flower Shop after speaking to the girl inside.

As for the Mysterious Man, no one has come across him yet, but it is being thought by so many that it could possibly by Giovanni. Which is the reason why I said:

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
    Years

Apparently his team is in the 48 and up levels (pokebeach found his team in the code or something). This would make it either in Johto or early Kanto.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Does anybody else's game freeze up while playing? happen to me twice, I did a bunch of **** but forgot to save so I have to redo it again e__e;;
    I got the fix+Eng patch on mine. Running on CycloDS

what firmware do you have installed, mine runs perfectly (so far) with the english patch from gbatemp.net (includes the fix), the latest firmware (1.55 is available too)

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    i'm on my way to Cianwood City, and i thought that i would share a few screens- i love what they did to Olivine Lighthouse!

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2013
    Does anybody else's game freeze up while playing? happen to me twice, I did a bunch of **** but forgot to save so I have to redo it again e__e;;
    I got the fix+Eng patch on mine. Running on CycloDS

im the same like you
    im on my DSTT

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2009
    what firmware do you have installed, mine runs perfectly (so far) with the english patch from gbatemp.net (includes the fix), the latest firmware (1.55 is available too)

I'm on 1.55B1 o_o
    Where are you at in the game?

iPochama

loving pokemon tcg on gameboy.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    To let the guy at Ice path let you through, you need to get the HM07 he's staring at.
    I bet in Japanese he's saying something like, look at that I wonder what it is, or, I dropped that HM on my way through here.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2009

I'm on 1.55B1 o_o
    Where are you at in the game?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back