• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Square Enix club~

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
  • this is for everyone who loves Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, Dragon Quest and Mario Hoops 3 on 3 LOL! But back to business, if you love spiky haired dudes with big swords come over here! and NO SPAMMING/GOING OFF TOPIC!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I would love to join. Not a great, big, huge fan of Final Fantasy (I still really, really like it, though), but I truly love Kingdom Hearts and Dragon Quest (I'm currently addicted to Rocket Slime =D)

So yes, I would love to join =D

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • ah, good! would you like to be co-owner? BTW I'm really into Star Ocean (3/till the end of time) right now.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Yeah, sure, I wouldn't mind being co-ownie ^_^

And I've always wanted to try Star Ocean, but I can't seem to find one in the game shop I go to...

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
  • Count me in, please. I don't like Final Fantasy as much as I used to (though I still love many of the older games), but I'm a big fan of Kingdom Hearts and Dragon Quest. Currently, I'm working on Dragon Quest VIII again. For some reason, I can never get enough of that game.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • welcome! I love Dragon Quest as well, but once my PS2 crashed and took all the Dragon Quest data with it, so i need to start a new file >.<

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
  • Aw, that's got to be annoying. Oh well, I'm sure you'll get back to where you werere eventually, and it's just a game anyway. There are more important things in life than video games, but not many.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Ouch... That's gotta suck. I haven't finished Dragon Quest VIII yet... I kinda just left it to gather dust, somewhere in my pile of dust-gathering games XD I should finish it some time soon...

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • meh it's not a big deal, I had'nt gotten really far in it anyway. The same thing happened to my Star Ocean data, but i managed to get back to the spot i was at pretty quickly ^^

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    My brother deleted one of my Kingdom Hearts 2 file once. He was like, "Oh. I thought you finished the game... WHOOPS." -_____________-"

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • oh that's a shame, what difficulty were you on? If that happened to me on proud mode data i would be seriously ticked.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Yes, it was on Proud mode... And I thought I would have been able to beat Sephiroth. *dies*

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
  • I haven't beaten KH2 on Proud mode yet. Heck, I haven't even beaten Sephiroth in it. And since Final Fantasy V Advance is coming out tomorrow, I probably won't be kicking Sephiroth's butt for a while... not that I've ever suceeded.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    KH2 on proud mode is hard. Very hard. It took me forever to finish, but by some miracle, I did. But when I first tried to beat Sephiroth... It was over even before I knew what was going on >_>

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • damn it, then i'm a really sucky KH player, first time i fought against Sephiroth in begginer mode, i lost in about 2 seconds! I beat him only a week ago, but meh, it doesn't seem like much of an accomplishment on begginer mode -_-;

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Really? I started on Begginer Mode. And he killed me on the first two seconds aswell O_o So it was an accomplishment after beating him in Begginer Mode...

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • he's actually pretty easy to beat if you have the right skills, aerial recovery and high jump lvl 2 are a MUST, and second chance would'nt hurt either and once you predict his cheap moves, he'll go down. As for Xemnas, well you don't need much, he's a harmless kitten compared to Sephiroth...

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Yeah... I somehow managed to memorise his moves and stuff. But one time, he killed me, just after I knocked him down to only a small sliver of life... D<

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • Is that Sephiroth or Xemnas? That happened to me with both of them, Sephiroth was going nuts while he was almost dead, i died pretty quickly, with Xemnas, i did something stupid, when he fired that storm of lasers at me, i forgot to press X to make Sora dodge while making Riku dodge with triangle, and i died instantly >.<

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    It happened for both. It's so annoying. It's like:

Random dude: Oh my gosh! I nearly beat him!
    *gets killed*
    Random dude: ... That stinks.

O_o

Back