• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I beat VS as Ven. I'm at lv. 70 and all my abilities are maxed, yet I still can't beat MF. In my defense, though, it's kinda hard when the Dodge Roll commands won't register half the time >.>

Last edited:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I BEAT MF ZOMG. And my Dodge Roll button stopped working almost completely right at the end. Turned out, something had wedged underneath the button >.< BUT OMG I WON!!! =D
    /squee

How many of each ice cream does one have to make before they get the Keyblade, anyway? I'm still working on one more, but... I'm just curious. The guide gets rather vague outside of main plot and secret boss stuff.

I found an awesome place to level grind, for anyone who wants it. Ya go to Radiant Garden, equip four Mega Flares, then go to the area where you fought the Trinity Armor with critical health with EXP Chance. Turn off any Prize Up abilities you may have as well as the Treasure Magnet or whatever (all the Yellow abilities) and stay towards the edge of the glass hexagon thing on the floor. You spawn the Unversed when you move towards the center, back away to your spot, go boom, then repeat when the next wave comes. Leave the area and repeat. I think I netter about 70k EXP in about 15 minutes or so. I know it took less than an hour to get from level 58 to 70 the other night. /cheap

How did you get to level 21? I'm only level 18 still =b

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    I completed Ven to 100% I only needed one help and it was the Dessert Paradise Ice Cream Beat game. everything else I did on my own, including the Mirage Arena :3.
    I just need to get Ven to Lv 99 then Im done with that file. and Imma do the same with Aqua, and Terra. But I cant seem to beat VS with Aqua yet. D:

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    You know what just popped into my head not long ago. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. I would be absolutely beside myself if Square-Enix created a Super Mario RPG 2, whether it was in the same style as the first one or done in a Kingdom Hearts-style Action-RPG. Either way, it'd be great if they put in a Colosseum mode where you could fight characters from other Nintendo & Square-Enix titles, such as Link, Cloud, Samus, or even Sora, complete with fight music from their respective games.

ソラ

Years
    You know what just popped into my head not long ago. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. I would be absolutely beside myself if Square-Enix created a Super Mario RPG 2, whether it was in the same style as the first one or done in a Kingdom Hearts-style Action-RPG. Either way, it'd be great if they put in a Colosseum mode where you could fight characters from other Nintendo & Square-Enix titles, such as Link, Cloud, Samus, or even Sora, complete with fight music from their respective games.

From what I hear from my friend who knows like EVERYTHING of Mario. Said that Paper Mario was supposed to be the squeal to Mario RPG. in japan called Mario Story. Not paper mario till the 2nd game of Paper Mario.

But that would be a good idea Crystal.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years

From what I hear from my friend who knows like EVERYTHING of Mario. Said that Paper Mario was supposed to be the squeal to Mario RPG. in japan called Mario Story. Not paper mario till the 2nd game of Paper Mario.

But that would be a good idea Crystal.
    Yes, Paper Mario went through plenty of name changes (I know just about everything about Mario as well). Paper Mario's first title was Super Mario RPG 2, the logo of which is actually on a floor in Debug mode. Its second title was Mario Story, which is its title in Japan, and its third title, for the English versions, was Paper Mario Story. Obviously they dropped the 'Story' part of the title shortly before release (although some rental places, like one I went, and stores still had it listed as Paper Mario Story). The reason the name was changed from SMRPG2 to Mario Story/Paper Mario was because Square-Enix wanted it changed, so there would be no confusion about it being a sequel to the game they had made.
    Several aspects of Paper Mario were changed before it was renamed from SMRPG2, such as Mario's design, while Paper-style, was closer to his traditional appearance, partners were different, and it reportedly had a different storyline with cameos from characters like Geno & Mallow. Geno does make a cameo appearance in Mario & Luigi: SuperStar Saga during a Mini-Game (although the credits say Geno is owned by Square-Enix still).

ソラ

Years
    But If Square wanted to have a Mario collab again, I like it with KH, since it would be pretty awesome. maybe to the Wii, or the DS. But idk if Nomura wants it since Disney is the main collaber here. But idk, you never know if Square would do it.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    It could just be a Mario RPG in the style of Kingdom Hearts. Honestly, an Action-RPG for Mario with over the top abilities would be pretty cool.

The last time Square-Enix did a collaboration with Mario was when they made a Basketball game (Mario Hoops 3-on-3) with Final Fantasy characters as guest stars (Black Mage, White Mage, Ninja). Now their doing another collab with Mario, Mario Sports Mix. I wanna know why they don't just make the game people want them to make.

ソラ

Years
    I hope Nomura is gonna do character designs for it if it happens :33. Mario in zippers? :3

ソラ

Years
    you should :D I want to see them :3.

and Also. I got to level 99 with Ventus. :DDD took SO long xD.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I second that~!

I'm still lvl 57 with Ventus. Haven't had time to sit and grind (now all the quests are complete I need to beat the minigames with him). Iron Imprisoner IV is a poop-face. >: Still need to beat VS.

ソラ

Years
    We are speaking about like every Square-Enix games almost in here. xDD. this should change to Sqaure-enix Club :D. Nah I kid. yeah I am lv 99, and it took forever. I was doing it before my import of Black gets here. and I did it :3.

Back